Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

If those signs reflect 'mainstream' America, we lost our way - or they did.
If whatever signs to which you are referring reflected the Tea Party, you would have a point. We could play the game of protest-sign war again, though. That's always fun, in a pointless sense.

Shut up and go suck on a nut sack teabagger!
Uh, excuse me but, you would need to get your mouth from around said nutsack before that would be possible!

Christ, liberal faggots are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

If whatever signs to which you are referring reflected the Tea Party, you would have a point. We could play the game of protest-sign war again, though. That's always fun, in a pointless sense.

Shut up and go suck on a nut sack teabagger!
Democrats love to hate on free speech. :thup:

you mean like excluding people with anti-iraq war t-shirts from bush's speech?

that kind of hate on free speech?

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: You sure have her number!!! I've told her the same thing many times, but she doesn't believe it. She really thinks she's super intelligent and she's as dumb as a bag of rocks. Now watch her call me names and cuss me out. That's another thing. She's so predictable and boring.

Good call on your part!!
Awww. Rinata is pissed off at Si modo because she was ridiculed for her absolute idiocy.

Stop PMing me, moron. Your PMs are vile and hateful. Plus, they are seriously moronic on their face. They reflect you well.

I never pm you unless I am responding to a pm that you sent to me. So quit whining and grow up. If you can't take it, then don't send me your nasty pm's. Is that too difficult for you to understand??? And remember that the tone of the response you get is going to match the tone of what you say. Do you think you're going to call people vicious names and they are going to respond with, "How you doing"?? Damn, you're stupid.

There you go again with another pm. I explained above that if you want to stop getting them, then you have to stop sending them, you big cry baby. Guess you like hearing from me.

Awww. Rinata is pissed off at Si modo because she was ridiculed for her absolute idiocy.

Stop PMing me, moron. Your PMs are vile and hateful. Plus, they are seriously moronic on their face. They reflect you well.

I never pm you unless I am responding to a pm that you sent to me. So quit whining and grow up. If you can't take it, then don't send me your nasty pm's. Is that too difficult for you to understand??? And remember that the tone of the response you get is going to match the tone of what you say. Do you think you're going to call people vicious names and they are going to respond with, "How you doing"?? Damn, you're stupid.

There you go again with another pm. I explained above that if you want to stop getting them, then you have to stop sending them, you big cry baby. Guess you like hearing from me.
Nope. No PM. It was a rep.

Moron.

Enjoy another rep, too, FYI.

Stop PMing me. :lol:

Democrats love to hate on free speech. :thup:

Actually, the kind of hate from Democrats that I just quoted.

When I want you to speak for me, I'll let you know.

Unintended irony. :lol:

Yes, it is on you, si modo. Free speech works two ways, and if you can't or won't speak clearly or fairly, then others will clear it up for you.

The height of irony. :lol:

Last edited:

Yes, it is on you, si modo. Free speech works two ways, and if you can speak clearly, then others will speak for you.
If I can speak clearly, others will speak for me. Ummmm, okie doke, Jake.

This thread rocks, I tell ya. :lol:

Nope. You are not responding to a PM I sent you. LMAO! I sent you ONE PM months ago to tell you to stop PMing me. I even posted that PM. YOU keep sending ME PMs when you get a rep from me. I only rep you. I don't PM you.

Damn, you are dense.

Stop PMing me, moron. :rofl:

You are such a lying bitch. And don't lie about what happened months ago. It's the same thing that's happening now.

I have 2 pm's from you that I got several minutes ago that are just sitting in my in box. I'm going to delete them because they will bore me, as usual. I cannot figure out what game you're playing. But guess what?? I doubt that anyone cares.

STILL nothing to add? LMAO!

Thanks for saying I run away. :lol:

Why are you asking me when you have shown that you have nothing to add??

BTW thanks for running away. LOL If you weren't such a cowardly dishonest trolling hack I wouldn't have to call you out for it.

Now how about you actually respond to the content of my post instead of avoiding it?? Or is that too much to ask for from you??

You said I responded weeks later when i responded during the debate. You LIED and have nothing valid to offer so you post in the hopes that attacking will replace a valid argument because you have nothing but you know it doesn't. LOL

BTW I think it's hilarious that I called you out for having nothing to add and proved that you have nothing so you started parroting me and claiming that I have nothing, which shows once and for all that you have NOTHING to add. LOL

Can you get to your point, please?

*filing nails and yawning*

The doctor is making a total fool out of you. Why don't you give it up?? You are really embarrassing yourself in front of everybody.

Nope. You are not responding to a PM I sent you. LMAO! I sent you ONE PM months ago to tell you to stop PMing me. I even posted that PM. YOU keep sending ME PMs when you get a rep from me. I only rep you. I don't PM you.

Damn, you are dense.

You are such a lying bitch. And don't lie about what happened months ago. It's the same thing that's happening now.

I have 2 pm's from you that I got several minutes ago that are just sitting in my in box. I'm going to delete them because they will bore me, as usual. I cannot figure out what game you're playing. But guess what?? I doubt that anyone cares.

No, you have two reps from me. You PMed me in return.

Feel free to post them.

Stop PMing me.

Moron. :lol:

Yes, it is on you, si modo. Free speech works two ways, and if you can speak clearly, then others will speak for you.

Thank you for proving that you are reading carefully. It was a test to see if you understand what you read. Now let's see if you can write clearly, because other folks will continue to make you foolish if you don't catch up.

No need to thank for me for the help.

Thank you for proving that you are reading carefully. It was a test to see if you understand what you read. Now let's see if you can write clearly, because other folks will continue to make you foolish if you don't catch up.

No need to thank for me for the help.
No, I thank you very much for that. And, for this, now. I don't know where any of us would be without your pop quizzes, Jake.

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn, you are dense.

Do you actually think that I am the only one that knows you are lying like a rug??? You send the same pm's to other people that you send to me. Did you not even think of that when you started your hate campaign?? You know, there is something wrong with you.

Damn, you are dense.

Christ, now that moron is stalking you in PM's?

What a fuckin' loser!

You don't know what you're talkng about. And you wouldn't recognize a loser if they kicked you in the ass. Anybody that takes this nut's side is just as crazy as she is.

Nope. No PM. It was a rep.

Moron.

Enjoy another rep, too, FYI.

Stop PMing me. :lol:

Let me explain this to you again. In the right hand corner at the top of the screen, there is an indicator that says how many private messages have been received. Private messages. Get it??? PM's, you dumb cow. When I open them, there are your stupid messages calling me names and telling me the points that I am losing from your stupid neg rep. NOW do you get it??

I'm aware of the differences between Ron and Rand Paul, but it's you creating the specter of a Rand Paul Presidential run just so that you can try to knock it down.

You know Kevin, I am an independent voter. This is the second time IN THIS THREAD that I have told you I am not a big fan of the Tea Bagger revolution. I have provided links to positive articles about Rand Paul as the leader for an effective third party movement.

Recalling my history lessons, the last time this happened was in the 1850s when the Republican Party was born as the Whig party declined. To have a move like that again reshuffles the political deck for America. Can't I simply share and enjoy the excitement of the moment as history is being made without the usual put downs from the political right?

1239849015-lipton_tea_bagger.jpg

Nobody's putting you down. I'm merely pointing out that there is no serious movement to have Rand run for President.

And, I am supplying links to indicate there is talk of Rand Paul as a Presidential candidate.
Why so sensitive, I should think you would support a Rand Paul Presidential candidacy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5HIiUQd2gA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5HIiUQd2gA[/ame]
In this clip, Rand Paul is baiting President Barack Obama to come to Kentucky. Sounds like a Presidential candidate to me!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back