Binge drinking, marijuana and hallucinogen use reach all-time highs, NIH says

Laughing....then show us the link that only 2-3 slave owners out of 100 were 'cruel'. Or name any lie I've told. Or any thing that I said happened....that didn't happen.

I won't hold my breath.

So much for 'good Christian men'.
Ain't nuthin' you've posted in any kind of way good. I've posted facts I know to be true.

You are full of bullshit. You wouldn't know good if it kicked you right in the face and told you to STFU.

That's where you're wrong. Getting away from God's ways has caused a degradation in society.

You're absolutely full of shit about the 50s, too.

All Americans were absolutely better off in the 1950s than they are today. Yeah, black Americans too.

Everybody.

Go choke on a bag of dicks, you commie piece of filth.

Do you pray to God with that mouth? Air conditioning was in short supply in the 1950s

Ain't nuthin' you've posted in any kind of way good. I've posted facts I know to be true.

You are full of bullshit.

Did Slavery not happen? Were gay folks not killed for being gay? Were there no interracial marriage bans? Did we NOT ethnically cleanse native Americans from regions of the US? Did we NOT force sterlization? Did we NOT enact segregation? Did the Civil War never happen? Were women NOT denied the vote? Did we NOT torture, multiate, murder and rape under the law?

Laughing.....You can't deny a single point I've made. You can't refute a single instance of our history that I've cited to you.

That was easy.

Did Slavery not happen? Were gay folks not killed for being gay? Were there no interracial marriage bans? Did we NOT ethnically cleanse native Americans from regions of the US? Did we NOT force sterlization? Did we NOT enact segregation? Did the Civil War never happen? Were women NOT denied the vote? Did we NOT torture, multiate, murder and rape under the law?

Laughing.....You can't deny a single point I've made. You can't refute a single instance of our history that I've cited to you.

That was easy.
Who's "We"? It ain't you and me, that's for damn sure. You ain't nuthin' like me.

Was your kin cruel slave owners that tortured their slaves? Is that it?

I could see that being the case. :rolleyes-41:

Who's "We"? It ain't you and me, that's for damn sure.

Was your kin cruel slave owners that tortured their slaves? Is that it?

So another subject change when I ask you any lie I told. This after your awkward attempt at a subject change when I asked you to show us links to your 'only 2-3 slave owners out of hundred were cruel' bullshit.

You're so easy to run off, boy.

Thank you for showing us what a southern education is worth.

Last edited:
So another subject change when I ask you any lie I told. This after your awkward at a subject change when I asked you to show us links to your 'only 2-3 slave owners out of hundred were cruel' bullshit.

You're so easy to run off, boy.

Thank you for showing us what a southern education is worth.
Oh, you're a yankee. And not a Bostonian one. Nah, you're poor yankee white trash.

Right on par with kneegars. Not good Southern blacks. Turds. Turdboi.

I know my education was better than yours. I got a classical liberal education such has been in this country for 200

years. I thank God for that, because the availability of that started declining as I was getting out of school.

My GPA was 4.1 and just about any school in this country would have accepted me. You-?

I had a certain elite school courting me for a long time. But one needs to come from money to go to that school, and I knew that. Scholarship or not, those people come from big money, and I don't.

Last edited:
Oh, you're a yankee. And not a Bostonian one. Nah, you're poor yankee white trash.

Right on par with kneegars. Not good Southern blacks. Turds. Turdboi.

Laughing....so much for your empty defense of slavery.

It doesn't take much to run you off, does it boy?

Laughing....so much for your empty defense of slavery.

It doesn't take much to run you off, does it boy?
I'm from heanh, I ain't goin' nowhere, dumbass. And no one as stupid as you can make me.

Well, unless I have a really bad day, I reckon.

I'm sayin' you will not be doing that right now, punk.

I'm from heanh, I ain't goin' nowhere, dumbass.

Dude, even you treat your empty, meaningless defense of slavery like useless garbage to be dismissed and ignored.

Surely you'll understand why I treat your words the same way.

Uh-huh.

Remember, just because you are making shit up as you go along doesn't mean that I am.

Now, where is your link that only 2 or 3 slave owners were 'cruel'. And of course, name ANY lie I've told, any thing I said that happened in our history that didn't happen.

And of course, tell us how 'good Christian men' had nothing to do with it, when 99% of slave owners were white, and 90% of folks identified as Christian.

Laughing....you can't. Because we both know it ALL happened.

But don't let me interrupt you. Mansplain slavery to us. Make some more shit up, pulled sideways out of your ass.
🤔

Blacks owned white slaves in Africa

Dude, even you treat your empty, meaningless defense of slavery like useless garbage to be dismissed and ignored.

Surely you'll understand why I treat your words the same way.
You're a clueless fucktard. You have no idea how America has been and you want to destroy it for me and Black

Americans, fuck you! :fu:

You just want to destroy America, and there's more than just me and my cracker ass and black Americans to go against you.

Everybody that's ever come here for The American Dream is against your stupid fucktarded ways, you fucking idiot.

You're going to lose, and lose bigly. I'm tellin' ya right now, your dumbshit is gonna flop.

Last edited:
You're a clueless fucktard. You have no idea how America has been and you want to destroy it for me and Black

Americans, fuck you! :fu:

You just want to destroy America, and there's more than me and my cracker ass and black Americans to go against you.

Everybody that's ever come here for The American Dream is against your stupid fucktarded ways, you fucking idiot.

You're going to lose, and lose bigly. I'm tellin' ya right now, your dumbshit is gonna flop.

And where's that link that only 2-3 slave owners were 'cruel' to their slaves?

Quoting the bullshit your parents taught you when babbling about the 'War of Northern Aggression' doesn't count.

Then try and name a single lie I ever told about our history under Christianity. Any event that I claimed happened....that didn't.

Laughing.....you're so easy to run off, boy.

And where's that link that only 2-3 slave owners were 'cruel' to their slaves?

Quoting the bullshit your parents taught you when babbling about the 'War of Northern Aggression' doesn't count.

Then try and name a single lie I ever told about our history under Christianity. Any event that I claimed happened....that didn't.

Laughing.....you're so easy to run off, boy.
I ain't goin' anywhere, commie dumbass. You wanna try to make me?

Oh dat Eebil 'Murica! Go fuck yourself, you retard!

GTFO and go to Canada or Cuba or Somalia if you don't like it, bitch.

I ain't goin' anywhere, commie dumbass. You wanna try to make me?
You've abandoned your entire dipshit argument, kiddo

Your claims that only 2-3 slave owners per 100 were 'cruel'? Abandoned.

Your claims that I lied? You couldn't name a single lie.

Nor can you cite a single thing that i said that happened in America under 'good Christian men'... that didn't actually happen.

Thank you for demonstrating what a southern education is worth. Even you have no use for your bullshit.

You've abandoned your entire dipshit argument, kiddo

Your claims that only 2-3 slave owners per 100 were 'cruel'? Abandoned.

Your claims that I lied? You couldn't name a single lie.

Nor can you cite a single thing that i said that happened that didn't.

Thank you for demonstrating what a southern education is worth. Even you have no use for your bullshit.
Whatever makes you comfortable at night, cupcake. :itsok:

You don't make my world go 'round in ary a way.

You don't have much influence on any other Americans either. They will see how full of shit you are.

Whatever makes you comfortable at night, cupcake. :itsok:

You don't make my world go 'round in ary a way.

You don't have much influence on any other Americans either. They will see how full of shit you are.

All I have to do is quote your bullshit nonsense back to you, and you tuck your tail between your legs and run.

Where's that link that only 2-3 slave owners out of a 100 were 'cruel'?

And when you said 'some' slave owners were black.....you mean barely 1/2 of 1%, huh?

Laughing....you're so easy.

Sounds like a party in the USA.

puke-2.gif

Binge drinking, marijuana and hallucinogen use reach all-time highs​

Suicides are up too. People have given up hope in the age of Joe.

And our cities have become sewers of crime, filth and decay. Yet the Left expect me to believe that Biden is riding high on success, popularity, and a certainty to win in '24 reelected honestly and fairly against all comers? Hmm.

JackOfNoTrades

Forum List

Back