Black greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little more info on ORANIA for you and anyone that cares to watch IM2 . --- ---

I won't be watching any more. Like I said, the return to white minority rule just is not going to happen. Those people should be very glad Mandela allowed them to stay.

--------------------------------------------------- course you won't watch IM2 !! But here is some crime news in South Africa for you to check out . --- Year of terrible headlines sees South Africa's homicide rate leap again ---

I saw the first video fool. I don't need to see the same thing twice. Now again, do you really know what you are referring to when you refer to South Africa?

Your town has 1,000 whites. There are at least 3 million whites living in South Africa. Ask Oscar Pistorious about homicide.

hey , from what i understand it is their Constitution , probably worthless that gives ORANIANS the abilty to do as they are doing IM2 . And i said that these ORANIANS should get outa there and come to the USA , not that the USA supports them . And who knows but TRUMP may be able to import these hardworking builders and farmers IM2 ,

The great John Lewis

Rep John Lewis’ Speech at March on Washington

hey , from what i understand it is their Constitution , probably worthless that gives ORANIANS the abilty to do as they are doing IM2 . And i said that these ORANIANS should get outa there and come to the USA , not that the USA supports them . And who knows but TRUMP may be able to import these hardworking builders and farmers IM2 ,

We don't need any more white racists here.

You want to pretend that particular part of Southern Africa has never been violent before blacks took over.

Sharpeville Massacre in South Africa

I don't pretend.

The Trojan Horse Massacre, Cape Town South Africa, October 1985

i'm sure that it has always been violent but nowadays since sometime in the mid 90s its a new 'rainbow' nation isn't it .?? :afro: But from my reading it seems to me that the only good well fed peaceful place in south Africa is ORANIA IM2 .

i thought that mandela and 'tutu' had some reconciliation and a forgiveness deal going on IM2 . I thought that a new , new , NEW ' rainbow' nation was formed IM2 !!

yep , seems to me that ORANIANS oughta just get out if they can IM2.

South Africa 1984

Whites are running around on this planet pretending they've done no wrong and are now victims of hate. That's psychosis.

They tried killing off as many blacks as they could in South Africa, ruled blacks by totalitarian rule against and now that they are crying about genocide when somone black kills a white person. They complain about black racism in south Africa after 70-80 years of white minority rule. This is not slavery where whites can whine about not being around. Just 30 years ago Apartheid was the law of the land. South Africa has had black majority rule for 25 years now. The white minority rule lasted for more than 50 years. So let's stop pretending.

why you going back to 1984 , the 'rainbow' nation proponent was President in 1994 , --- Nelson Mandela inaugurated - May 10, 1994 - HISTORY.com --- if going by your payback reasoniong i can agree . There is NO african government that can be trusted IM2 !!

Because a dumb ass like you needs to be made to understand just how long the country had been violent and divided when you start off on your stupid ass comments. The nation had been divided and violent for around 70 years if not more by the time 1994 rolled around. But chumps like you want to be smart asses and act like because someone had a vision 23 years ago and it just didn't magically happen that somehow you get o make jokes. Well white boy we made a constitution 241 years ago with the promise of equality for all and we still haven't got there. Case closed. End of discussion.

why you going back to 1984 , the 'rainbow' nation proponent was President in 1994 , --- Nelson Mandela inaugurated - May 10, 1994 - HISTORY.com --- if going by your payback reasoniong i can agree . There is NO african government that can be trusted IM2 !!

Because a dumb ass like you needs to be made to understand just how long the country had been violent and divided when you start off on your stupid ass comments. The nation had been divided and violent for around 70 years if not more by the time 1994 rolled around. But chumps like you want to be smart asses and act like because someone had a vision 23 years ago and it just didn't magically happen that somehow you get o make jokes. Well white boy we made a constitution 241 years ago with the promise of equality for all and we still haven't got there. Case closed. End of discussion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- ITS never going to happen , watch and see and see Chicago or any other big city in the USA . See Deeeetroit that used to be called the Paris of the USA . Yep , just going to be a downward spiral for the africa that we have been talking about with the exception of ORANIA if they can keep things to themselves but i highly doubt that they can 1M2 .

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------------- and as regards the USA Constitution , well , you made nothing Sir . See the NAMES on the Constitution and you won't find any names like your actual birth name . And of course , none of the signers of Americas Founding Documents came from Africa IM2 .

Jesus Fought Injustice, He Did Not Join It —Rev. Dr. William Barber "Story of America"

Jesus was no Ben Carson, Booker T Washington or Clarence Thomas. Therefore to use these people as examples of greatness is false.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- ITS never going to happen , watch and see and see Chicago or anty other big city in the USA . See Deeeetroit that used to be called the Paris of the USA . Yep , just going to be a downward spiral for the africa that we have been talking about with the exception of ORANIA if they can keep to themselves 1M2 .

YOU are the only one talking about that place. I had never heard of it. You talk real stupid pismoe. You don't know what you are talking about but you are glad to recite racist memes. There will be no downward spiral.

--------------------------------------------------------- and as regards the USA Constitution , well , you made nothing Sir . See the NAMES on the Constitution and you won't find any names like your actual birth name . And of course , none of the signers of Americas Founding Documents came from Africa IM2 .

Well it's like this piss- on yourself, you don't want to go there because weasels like yourself want to deny the completeness in what you have said. So it's better for you to accept that I said we and go on about your ADLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back