Black Pastor speaks frankly about Trayvon Martin

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Black Pastor Speaks Frankly to Blacks About Trayvon Martin

Definitely going to be controversial. Regardless of his opinions on some matters, I think it's the last three paragraphs that are some of the most fundamentally true:

"No one is innocent of this racial divide if we don't do something to promote change. I am not talking about more talking; I am talking about doing.

Do you have friends that don't look like you? Does everyone in your church look, talk, and sound alike? Are you willing to get out of your comfort zone, to get in someone else's comfort, to teach them how to get out of their comfort zone? Are you willing to help change the conversation about racism and then do what you talk about? Are you willing to do it God's way like Jesus did in his time when there was just as great a racial divide as we are facing today?

Remember what you are speaks so loud I can't hear a word you say."

Bill Whittle examines the death of Trayvon Martin and trial of George Zimmerman.

Is the acquittal of Zimmerman one of the great civil rights injustices of our time?

Find out.

Interesting read.

Nothing I didn't already know and I have heard the same basic thing from other Blacks, usually Conservatives who are already hated by the media and the " Black Community".

How did I know this was going to be Dr. er er Rev er er er inmate er er oh hell whatever Manning?

I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment.

-1 Corinthians 1:10

Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!

-Psalms 133:1

I bet he will get slammed hard in the libtard media

I don't care what you think of Bill Whittle, but IMHO, he is one of the most powerful speakers the Conservatives have.

It is a shame that his voice is limited to PJTV.

Black Pastor Speaks Frankly to Blacks About Trayvon Martin

Definitely going to be controversial. Regardless of his opinions on some matters, I think it's the last three paragraphs that are some of the most fundamentally true:

"No one is innocent of this racial divide if we don't do something to promote change. I am not talking about more talking; I am talking about doing.

Do you have friends that don't look like you? Does everyone in your church look, talk, and sound alike? Are you willing to get out of your comfort zone, to get in someone else's comfort, to teach them how to get out of their comfort zone? Are you willing to help change the conversation about racism and then do what you talk about? Are you willing to do it God's way like Jesus did in his time when there was just as great a racial divide as we are facing today?

Remember what you are speaks so loud I can't hear a word you say."

For the first time in my long life I live next to...in between ...two black families. Lots of conversation...lots of laughs...quite a few drinks...racquetball matches...work together on neighborhood projects..help one another....no problems...treat others as you would like to be treated seems to work.

if you smoke marijuana you can get the munchies and feel paranoid. So the reason may be that he was out late to get his munchies on and since he may have been a little paranoid, he could have been acting a little suspicious.

That's a lie Trayvon bought Tea and skittles for his brother.

On The Piers Morgan Show, Rachael Jeantel said that Trayvon attacked George first because that is what you do in the hood.

Another lie she did not say that.

Maybe it is right wing Christian blacks that can't tell the truth. It seems he just spewing the right wing meme. Could he have saved us the trouble and said I hate black people.

Forum List

Back