Black people represent 6% of the pop. yet they account for 40% of cases of unarmed death by police

It's amazing RWs just blindly defend cops when it comes to black people yet will bitch and moan of the rights of armed white thugs taking over government buildings. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Black Men: 6% of Population; 40% of Unarmed People Shot to Death by Police This Year
First error: blacks account for something like 13% of the population.

First, read. It says black men are 6%, not blacks.
The thread title says "black people" are 6% of the population.

The link provided said black men, I'm sorry, billy can't read either.
Read he fucking thread title, dumbass.

I did dumbass, that's why I said billy can't read either.

First error: blacks account for something like 13% of the population.

First, read. It says black men are 6%, not blacks.
The thread title says "black people" are 6% of the population.

The link provided said black men, I'm sorry, billy can't read either.
You cons will desperately take any tiny victory you can get, won't you?
No we just love crushing morons like you, you did it to yourself, we just called you out on it.
You're such an idiot. The stat I got wrong was about black men specifically. Black men, who represent 6% of the US population, are being disproportionately killed while unarmed by police. That is what my article was about. So no, nothing about my premise has changed.

It's amazing RWs just blindly defend cops when it comes to black people yet will bitch and moan of the rights of armed white thugs taking over government buildings. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Black Men: 6% of Population; 40% of Unarmed People Shot to Death by Police This Year
Red herring.

This is called a red herring fallacy.

Boys and girls, please review the attached list of fallacies courtesy of the wiki.

List of fallacies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How about you explain, in your own words, how my post is fallacious?

We both know you can't.

Wait until a complete investigation to determine exactly what happened. If the officer acted irrationally, he will face charges like all the others. There is no such thing as all good cops. Most of them? Yes, but not all.

The out of wedlock birth rate in the US for blacks is around 72%. We also find that blacks are responsible for a disproportionate amount of crimes in the US. I guess that's just a coincidence, huh?

Though only 13% of the population, blacks take 38.3 of the total of all welfare payments. Whites are 70% of the population, and take 30.5% of the total.

U.S. Department of Health & Human Services

Of course, there is no relation in between percentage on welfare and crime. It's just coincidence.

It would be helpful, and less embarrassing to yourself to do a bit of research on your own before opening your mouth. Just sayin'.

people shot dead by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

This database is based on news reports, public records, Internet databases and original reporting. Read more

It would be helpful if you provided a link that did not lead to a request for subscription. It is utterly useless…try again! ANd since the FBI UCR does NOT report homicides committed by cops, you had better be prepared to tell me how your source got that information!

A two-year-old article from the far-left website ThinkProgress. There is also no information as to how the questions were answered. On top of that, the information is from 2010. Further, the poll is based on telephone calls. What man, or woman for that matter, are going to tell a stranger that they are a lousy parent?

The article skims over as unimportant if the couples are married or not. This is an indication of a far stronger family unit and one that gives comfort to children.

WHoopie do, a 2 year old article gets your panties in a bundle. SO what? If you can't disprove what the article portends, STFU. The article was done under the auspices of the CDC. For you less informed folks that is the Centers for Disease Control. If you have something bette, post it. If not… heh heh heh. you are just blowing smoke!

JesseJacksonRacism_zpsb37f1d21.jpg

From what I've seen the officer in MN over reacted, you don't fire until you physically see a gun coming toward you. But to Rays point, black kids raised in a home with an absent father are more likely to live in poverty, more likely to drop out of school and according to Larry Elder on Hannity tonight 20 times more likely to go to jail. So yes an in home father means a bunch.
You are still mixing apples with oranges. Nothing you said explains why a guy reaching for his wallet is shot by a cop or how a man running from a cop is shot in the back or why a cop named Case bolt pulled his pistol on kids at a pool party. Illegitimacy didn't enter into those cases at all. The 30% of Blacks NOT born out of wedlock are in just as much danger from cops as those born out of wedlock. The cop doesn't give a shit about any of that. Too many cops see Black males through the lens of homicide statistics blown way out of proportion.. They don't give one iota about the guy's birth data.

How do you blow statistics way out of proportion? Answer that, then we can talk about the rest.
Gladly. The FBI statistics only show arrests, not convictions. That means one person can be charged with 10 different things with each item counting as a separate arrest. And if the person is later exonerated those arrest stats remain as part of the record….You still with me?

Further
Only about 1 percent of African Americans — and no more than 2 percent of black males — will commit a violent crime in a given year.

Yet, White folks continue to use that old tired comparison that Blacks are 13% of the population and COMMIT most of the crime disproportionally. That is false. Only 2% or less of black males and are committing all 50% of homicides and other violent crimes. That is about 65,000 Black people in the whole nation committing homicides/crimes out of 40 million. Do you see why I said you are blowing the statistics out of proportion?

All that tells you is black males are more prone to violence than the rest of the population, like 11 time more likely to kill someone. And you wonder why police approach them with more suspicion. Seems to me they're justified. But that in no way excuses improper conduct by the officer.

Even other blacks approach blacks with more suspicion. That's what happens when 25% of your race ends up in prison at some point in their lives.
I'd say 80% of YOUR race belongs in prison and when the Hispanics take over by the year 2050 that just might be the case heh heh heh

Differences between blacks and white are driven by genetics.

Blacks are inherently -- that is to say, born -- less intelligent and more violence-prone.

You are still mixing apples with oranges. Nothing you said explains why a guy reaching for his wallet is shot by a cop or how a man running from a cop is shot in the back or why a cop named Case bolt pulled his pistol on kids at a pool party. Illegitimacy didn't enter into those cases at all. The 30% of Blacks NOT born out of wedlock are in just as much danger from cops as those born out of wedlock. The cop doesn't give a shit about any of that. Too many cops see Black males through the lens of homicide statistics blown way out of proportion.. They don't give one iota about the guy's birth data.

How do you blow statistics way out of proportion? Answer that, then we can talk about the rest.
Gladly. The FBI statistics only show arrests, not convictions. That means one person can be charged with 10 different things with each item counting as a separate arrest. And if the person is later exonerated those arrest stats remain as part of the record….You still with me?

Further
Only about 1 percent of African Americans — and no more than 2 percent of black males — will commit a violent crime in a given year.

Yet, White folks continue to use that old tired comparison that Blacks are 13% of the population and COMMIT most of the crime disproportionally. That is false. Only 2% or less of black males and are committing all 50% of homicides and other violent crimes. That is about 65,000 Black people in the whole nation committing homicides/crimes out of 40 million. Do you see why I said you are blowing the statistics out of proportion?
Check your math....it's never a strong point of liberals....
Black males = 6 milion

Black male criminals -= 2% of 6 million

total Black criminals = 120,000

My bad... its getting late..but 120,000 is still a drop in the budket.

If black males are 6% of the population of 320 million, that would equal about 19.2 million.

2% of that would be 384,000

Me thinks you need to brush up on your math.

Ok, you re right…I admit it…I didn't use my calculator like you did and I am tired and sleepy… plus I am an old man… so sue me…good night all…after all these years you finally got me… OK..nice job… after a good night's sleep I'll be back atcha…...

Nice thread - until it was derailed by ignorant racist NaziCons.
The liberal as slicker. Good to see you Lakhota. You have a picture of Micah Johnson on your wall?

Considering all the crime and violence they committ it should be about 75% ...looks like the poeleece are taking it easy on them....cuz...more whites git killed by da poeleeece dan da negroids.

Far More Whites Killed by US Police -

THE RACIAL WAR OF BLACK AGAINST WHITE

Further

Check your math....it's never a strong point of liberals....
Black males = 6 milion

Black male criminals -= 2% of 6 million

total Black criminals = 120,000

My bad... its getting late..but 120,000 is still a drop in the budket.

If black males are 6% of the population of 320 million, that would equal about 19.2 million.

2% of that would be 384,000

Me thinks you need to brush up on your math.

Ok, you re right…I admit it…I didn't use my calculator like you did and I am tired and sleepy… plus I am an old man… so sue me…good night all…after all these years you finally got me… OK..nice job… after a good night's sleep I'll be back atcha…...

I congratulate you on being honest enough to admit you were wrong....i think this a first for a message board...I have never seen a poster admit they were wrong before. Takes a stand up guy to do that.

Further

All that tells you is black males are more prone to violence than the rest of the population, like 11 time more likely to kill someone. And you wonder why police approach them with more suspicion. Seems to me they're justified. But that in no way excuses improper conduct by the officer.

Even other blacks approach blacks with more suspicion. That's what happens when 25% of your race ends up in prison at some point in their lives.
I'd say 80% of YOUR race belongs in prison and when the Hispanics take over by the year 2050 that just might be the case heh heh heh

In prison for what, being white?

I'll bet you think you're not a racist.

It would be helpful, and less embarrassing to yourself to do a bit of research on your own before opening your mouth. Just sayin'.

people shot dead by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

This database is based on news reports, public records, Internet databases and original reporting. Read more

It would be helpful if you provided a link that did not lead to a request for subscription. It is utterly useless…try again! ANd since the FBI UCR does NOT report homicides committed by cops, you had better be prepared to tell me how your source got that information!

A two-year-old article from the far-left website ThinkProgress. There is also no information as to how the questions were answered. On top of that, the information is from 2010. Further, the poll is based on telephone calls. What man, or woman for that matter, are going to tell a stranger that they are a lousy parent?

The article skims over as unimportant if the couples are married or not. This is an indication of a far stronger family unit and one that gives comfort to children.

WHoopie do, a 2 year old article gets your panties in a bundle. SO what? If you can't disprove what the article portends, STFU. The article was done under the auspices of the CDC. For you less informed folks that is the Centers for Disease Control. If you have something bette, post it. If not… heh heh heh. you are just blowing smoke!

If you think the CDC isn't political, you're a naive fool.

image.jpeg
Why can't you racist NaziCons just admit that black people are still getting fucked by whitey.
I think everyone understands white democrats have been fucking blacks for decades.....

Yes, in the old days - but then racist Democrats switched to the Republican Party. All the NaziCon racists on this thread are Republican.
You are not all all that bright....but then again, that's most likely why you are a democrat....and democrats depend on that....

Billy, the white guilt patronizing racist piece of shit, thinks all of those poor little victims were all just innocent yelling hands up don't shoot.

Do you know there are still morons that think OJ did not do it and was set up by white cops?

Wow, they prolly shouldn't commit so many crimes.

What's the percentage of black men raised in homes without fathers?

Some dude in Louisiana is responsible for 5 of em.

The same dude was arrested multiple times prior to the fatal arrest, AND SURVIVED EACH ONE. Dang, them racist cops sure aren't doing a very good job, are they?
It's amazing to me you assclowns can't look at this stat I provided and say "yeah black people are obviously mistreated by police."

Because there is nothing obvious in the stat.

I've given the reason for it, a culture that is devoid of fathers. They grow up angry with no respect for authority.

Wow, they prolly shouldn't commit so many crimes.

What's the percentage of black men raised in homes without fathers?

Some dude in Louisiana is responsible for 5 of em.

The same dude was arrested multiple times prior to the fatal arrest, AND SURVIVED EACH ONE. Dang, them racist cops sure aren't doing a very good job, are they?
It's amazing to me you assclowns can't look at this stat I provided and say "yeah black people are obviously mistreated by police."

Because there is nothing obvious in the stat.

I've given the reason for it, a culture that is devoid of fathers. They grow up angry with no respect for authority.
Not to mention being convinced they are nothing but victims. Democrats have been utter disasters to blacks.

First they enslaved their bodies and minds. Now they enslave their minds under the guise of being concerned about their plight. Meanwhile their plight never changes and when it does not change those same slave masters give them their favorite scapegoat.

White republicans, who freed them. How ironic.

Of course those southerners like Clinton sure like him some negras, doesn't he?

66100256.jpg

Al Gore's father Al Gore senior voted against the Civil Rights bill in 1964 and was a staunch segregationist. AL Gore that southern Tennessee guy whose family made millions off of the coal industry. LOL at stupid left wingers.

Clinton's mentor James Fulbright was also a staunch segregationist. Voted against the Civil Rights bill too. LOL.

Yeah, they sure love them some negras.

Forum List

Back