Black people represent 6% of the pop. yet they account for 40% of cases of unarmed death by police

Billy-boy, blacks are 13% of our population.
Ok well I gave a source for my stat and you didn't so you blow chunks and I don't. Congratulations.

dude, the census says it's 13% of the population. that would have made your point equally well and wouldn't have resulted in a discussion that intentionally deflected from your point...which is that blacks are inordinately killed by cops.

Population estimates, July 1, 2015, (V2015)
Umm what's his point? Perhaps you can articulate it because as i see it he doesnt have one.

he has a point.... and you know what it is Rocko..... that black people are more likely to be shot for no reason than white people.

it isn't a complicated point....which is why i suggested that using the actual numbers would have obviated the deflection of certain posters who would rather quibble over extraneous points.

You idiots still claim Michael Brown was shot for no reason and we both know that's a lie.

Ok well I gave a source for my stat and you didn't so you blow chunks and I don't. Congratulations.

dude, the census says it's 13% of the population. that would have made your point equally well and wouldn't have resulted in a discussion that intentionally deflected from your point...which is that blacks are inordinately killed by cops.

Umm what's his point? Perhaps you can articulate it because as i see it he doesnt have one.

he has a point.... and you know what it is Rocko..... that black people are more likely to be shot for no reason than white people.

it isn't a complicated point....which is why i suggested that using the actual numbers would have obviated the deflection of certain posters who would rather quibble over extraneous points.

There is no data that supports your conclusion. Yes unarmed blacks are more likely to be killed by police. They are also more likely to be criminals. Doesn't it make perfect sense that criminals are more likely to be killed by law enforcement than by people who don't commit crimes?

There is no data that supports your conclusion. Yes unarmed blacks are more likely to be killed by police. They are also more likely to be criminals. Doesn't it make perfect sense that criminals are more likely to be killed by law enforcement than by people who don't commit crimes?
What you're too dense to even acknowledge is how wrong the police conduct is. Why do you fault black peole IN GENERAL and not the police themselves?

What you're too dense to even acknowledge is how wrong the police conduct is. Why do you fault black peole IN GENERAL and not the police themselves?

I don't fault black people in general, I fault black criminals. Nice try. The fact is the overwhelming majority of police killings, be it killing of armed or unarmed people, have been proven to be justified. I trust our justice system to sort out all of these cases. It's a pitty you don't.

What's the black crime rate again? Until the black community stops blaming whitey and acknowledges the issues in their own community, nothing will change.

If you don't have the opportunity (as I do) to see police in action with blacks, watch the show COPS and take notice how blacks interact with police officers compared to whites. That will pretty much tell you everything you need to know right there.

It's amazing RWs just blindly defend cops when it comes to black people yet will bitch and moan of the rights of armed white thugs taking over government buildings. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Black Men: 6% of Population; 40% of Unarmed People Shot to Death by Police This Year
whiteskilledbypolicethemost_small.jpg
from cnn

Your statistics are ALL ABOUT races IN GENERAL.

Comments on the OP then will more then likely be a reflection on that basis.

Geez, really?

I don't fault black people in general, I fault black criminals. Nice try. The fact is the overwhelming majority of police killings, be it killing of armed or unarmed people, have been proven to be justified. I trust our justice system to sort out all of these cases. It's a pitty you don't.
You're so full of shit. You're making crap up as you go along and you know it.

Geez, really?
Um no I made no generalization about race.

If you don't have the opportunity (as I do) to see police in action with blacks, watch the show COPS and take notice how blacks interact with police officers compared to whites. That will pretty much tell you everything you need to know right there.
I can always count on anecdotal bullshit from the RW on here to justify their racism.

Last edited:

Nobody is shot for no reason.

Differences between blacks and white are driven by genetics.

Blacks are inherently -- that is to say, born -- less intelligent and more violence-prone.
Dr. Ben Carson, Colin Powell and a host of other
blacks of note would disagree. Germans and Russians were far more violent than any other groups in the past century and the genetics at play during the KKK pograms in the post manumission era shows how misinformed you are.
It would be helpful, and less embarrassing to yourself to do a bit of research on your own before opening your mouth. Just sayin'.

people shot dead by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

This database is based on news reports, public records, Internet databases and original reporting. Read more

It would be helpful if you provided a link that did not lead to a request for subscription. It is utterly useless…try again! ANd since the FBI UCR does NOT report homicides committed by cops, you had better be prepared to tell me how your source got that information!

A two-year-old article from the far-left website ThinkProgress. There is also no information as to how the questions were answered. On top of that, the information is from 2010. Further, the poll is based on telephone calls. What man, or woman for that matter, are going to tell a stranger that they are a lousy parent?

The article skims over as unimportant if the couples are married or not. This is an indication of a far stronger family unit and one that gives comfort to children.

WHoopie do, a 2 year old article gets your panties in a bundle. SO what? If you can't disprove what the article portends, STFU. The article was done under the auspices of the CDC. For you less informed folks that is the Centers for Disease Control. If you have something bette, post it. If not… heh heh heh. you are just blowing smoke!

If you think the CDC isn't political, you're a naive fool.
I am waiting for you to link to a more reliable source that disputes the CDC report.

Geez, really?
Um no I made no generalization about race.

You do like to parse words, don't you?

The statistics rule. I don't have to go anywhere…just look at the statistics. 120,000 out of 37-40 million are what you and the media is raising all the fuss about. Meanwhile Hispanics Whites and other criminals are committing the other half of all homicides and most of those victims look like YOU!

Wonderful. Now why don't you tell us about the whites likely to commit a violent crime, then make a comparison. Don't forget to include that whites are five times the population of blacks in this country.

Your request requires me to prejudge innocent people that may never commit a crime.
That statistical probability, IMHO, cannot possibly be accurate. I won't be privy to such prejudice.

Blacks are inherently -- that is to say, born -- less intelligent and more violence-prone.
blacks of note would disagree. Germans and Russians were far more violent than any other groups in the past century and the genetics at play during the KKK pograms in the post manumission era shows how misinformed you are.
It would be helpful, and less embarrassing to yourself to do a bit of research on your own before opening your mouth. Just sayin'.

See the 2016 database.

This database is based on news reports, public records, Internet databases and original reporting. Read more

It would be helpful if you provided a link that did not lead to a request for subscription. It is utterly useless…try again! ANd since the FBI UCR does NOT report homicides committed by cops, you had better be prepared to tell me how your source got that information!

A two-year-old article from the far-left website ThinkProgress. There is also no information as to how the questions were answered. On top of that, the information is from 2010. Further, the poll is based on telephone calls. What man, or woman for that matter, are going to tell a stranger that they are a lousy parent?

The article skims over as unimportant if the couples are married or not. This is an indication of a far stronger family unit and one that gives comfort to children.

WHoopie do, a 2 year old article gets your panties in a bundle. SO what? If you can't disprove what the article portends, STFU. The article was done under the auspices of the CDC. For you less informed folks that is the Centers for Disease Control. If you have something bette, post it. If not… heh heh heh. you are just blowing smoke!

I am waiting for you to link to a more reliable source that disputes the CDC report.

When did I promise to do that? The bottom line is that you haven't proved the CDC is the final authority and that it isn't biased. Over the years, the CDC has demonstrated its bias time and time again.

See the 2016 database.

When did I promise to do that? The bottom line is that you haven't proved the CDC is the final authority and that it isn't biased. Over the years, the CDC has demonstrated its bias time and time again.
You are funny. You seriously believe I'm going to follow your inane instructions?
KMA. You should get busy and prove what you have been whining about. If you cannot, be honest and say so.

Yup, the total black population, male and female, is about 13% but a proper reading of the OP tells the attentive reader that the author of the OP was speaking to the 6% BLACK MALE population, which is about 50% of the total black population.
The OP is one thing... the selected thread TITLE is another... the criticism revolves around the TITLE (the bait) rather than the OP, eh?

Forum List

Back