🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black people think door locking only happens to them

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
...this whole Zimmerman BS...they said "people lock their car doors when a black man walks by".
and every black man in America said "yep, that's happened to me"

well guess what, ...hate to take the wind out of the sails... but it happens to me and most other males too.

what kind of propaganda land do we live in where people can get on TV and say this only and incident involving black people?

do you know how many times i've been walking through parked cars and heard "CLICK"?
half of them are crazy lunatics who are scary, and the other half do it just to insult you.

one time , several years ago, i was walking down a bust street, 3 lanes of traffic in each direction, there was a woman walking with her daughter.
as we passed by, she placed her hand in her purse and i could tell she gripped a gun.
seriously, what did she think was going to happen on a busy street like that?
if there was some kind of struggle, a bunch of people would pull over , not because they want to fight crime, ...but because they would have a legitimate excuse to beat the hell out of someone.

WOW! everyone in this story was Caucasian.

DISCRIMINATION!

They know it happens to everyone. The gripe is that being black gives them dispensation and it should never happen to them.

It's prudent to keep all your doors locked. I had a guy try and force my door open at a light.

Blacks have a bad reputation. They brought it on themselves. They don't like it, than they need to change it; change the way they are percieved by their actions. They need to get mad at their brethrern, not whitey.

It is better safe than sorry.

...this whole Zimmerman BS...they said "people lock their car doors when a black man walks by".

well guess what, ...hate to take the wind out of the sails... but it happens to me and most other males too.

what kind of propaganda land do we live in where people can get on TV and say this only and incident involving black people?

do you know how many times i've been walking through parked cars and heard "CLICK"?
half of them are crazy lunatics who are scary, and the other half do it just to insult you.

one time , several years ago, i was walking down a bust street, 3 lanes of traffic in each direction, there was a woman walking with her daughter.
as we passed by, she placed her hand in her purse and i could tell she gripped a gun.
if there was some kind of struggle, a bunch of people would pull over , not because they want to fight crime, ...but because they would have a legitimate excuse to beat the hell out of someone.

DISCRIMINATION!

Back when my hair was longer a woman hit her locks when I walked by.
I pointed and laughed right at her
:D

If young black men didnt commit crimes at three times their rate in the population no one would give it a thought. The question isn't, Arent people racist because they see a black kid and think he's going to rob someone. The question is why people think that way to begin with. Hint, it isn't racism.

It's prudent to keep all your doors locked. I had a guy try and force my door open at a light.

Blacks have a bad reputation. They brought it on themselves. They don't like it, than they need to change it; change the way they are percieved by their actions. They need to get mad at their brethrern, not whitey.

Some of that is probably true as the President pointed out.

However, what happens is this. Zimmerman kills an un-armed black kid and in the eyes of some blacks there is no justice. So if you're in Sanford, Florida and you are black and you may find yourself in the situation where you're having to walk around at night; you probably should arm yourself. I couldn't blame anyone for doing that given the verdict.

It's probably hard to project pacifist, passivity, and kindness when you have to arm yourself and continuously check to see who may be behind you.

DISCRIMINATION!

"Black people think door locking only happens to them"

Why do you say this? We know it happens to everyone but we also know no matter what we wear, how we communicate or whatever, we still get followed in malls, old ladies still clutch their purses etc etc. They also do it to white people of course but if they are in suits, probably not so much. Us, all the time.

Please dont insult us by saying this does not happen to us no matter how we carry ourselves. I KNOW IT HAPPENS TO ME AND I AM FAR REMOVED FROM "GHETTO".

If young black men didnt commit crimes at three times their rate in the population no one would give it a thought. The question isn't, Arent people racist because they see a black kid and think he's going to rob someone. The question is why people think that way to begin with. Hint, it isn't racism.

So since there is a problem with black crime, ALL black people should be looked at as criminals. Seriously, just read back what you said.

Us being seen as criminals and being law abiding is fine because of black crime.

Zimmerman loves you!

By the way, all muslims here should be looked at as terrorists of course....just going by your post.

It's interesting because I've never considered that somebody making the decision to lock their own doors could be taken as an offensive decision, I guess I was incorrect in my assumption on that one. :dunno:

"Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle, if there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is an unlocked footlocker! You know that don't you?
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: If it wasn't for dickheads like you, there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there?" -- Full Metal Jacket

Last edited:

It is better safe than sorry.

I live in a gated community and I am black. Should I go to the bad part of phoenix and yell for blacks and hispanics to just stop it...then go home and feel better because I changed "my" community?

If not, exactly how am I supposed to change peoples activities on the other side of town. You know, my "brethrern".

Stop committing so much crime and this wouldn't happen. You fools want to justify this crap.

20 year military vet here. College educated. Never have been arrested in my life. Yet still I will be looked at as a criminal according to you righty?

How am I "justifying this crap"? What have you done to stop white crime?

It's interesting because I've never considered that somebody making the decision to lock their own doors could be taken as an offensive decision, I guess I was incorrect in my assumption on that one. :dunno:

"Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle, if there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is an unlocked footlocker! You know that don't you?
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: If it wasn't for dickheads like you, there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there?" -- Full Metal Jacket

Its good that you might be seeing things from other peoples eyes?

If not, exactly how am I supposed to change peoples activities on the other side of town. You know, my "brethrern".

I think that would be one where you can only live up the example of what you would like others to emulate and then hope for the best, after all honest people are the best progenitors of other honest people. :eusa_angel:

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forum List

Back