Black Privilege - Alive and Well

Blacks have the privilege of using race (or "racism") to leverage ANY claim no matter how outrageous or disconnected from reality. And we are supposedly post-racial...? When blacks get over that, we WILL we post racial.

Nah, that's not how it works. As long as whites believe this lie we can't go anywhere..
There you have it! Basing your failure on what you claim someone thinks! You will never amount to anything!

I have amounted to a man who was successful in my work and retired at 52 years old. I'm 56 now.

So like I said, as long as whites lie to themselves we can't go anywhere. That means everybody.

BTW Mike, I'm not claiming shit. Her thoughts have been posted here for all to see.

You're welcome.

But Hey ... How about we look at Number 3 (only because it is easier to handle than number 2).

"3. Blacks and white liberals need to get a brain about # 2 in this post, and stop bitching every time some black guy gets shot, because he was too stupid to know he had to keep his hands visible. Dudes, things are always going to go wrong if you're stupid. Solution: Don't be stupid."

Let's first get rid of all the blacks, whites, liberals and implied intelligence issues.
Those really don't serve a purpose outside of being divisive (we are already divided).

Let's go to the base of the issue ... I would guess by ... "some [exclude] guy gets shot" ... You are talking about something in conjunction with law enforcement.

This country is fortunately a country founded on laws.
One of the foundation principles behind our laws is the presumption of innocence.

As far as I can tell it applies to both law enforcement and the public.
We should be able to trust law enforcement to enforce our laws the same as we should be able to expect the public to obey them (within reason of course).
We have a judicial system that establishes a means by which we can determine if the laws are adhered to or whether or not enforcement was properly executed.
Personally I don't have a problem with someone getting upset (bitching) when they think a law or liberty has been violated.
That is just an opportunity for us to examine the process and circumstances in order to ensure we are doing what we should correctly.

The problem exists when someone makes the mistake of thinking their bitching is a determination of whether or not we did the right thing.
There is a legal system we use to determine that ... Not a kangaroo court.
If someone has a problem with the way enforcement was executed ... Then they need to pursue that through the legal system.

Last edited:
Blacks have the privilege of using race (or "racism") to leverage ANY claim no matter how outrageous or disconnected from reality. And we are supposedly post-racial...? When blacks get over that, we WILL we post racial.

Nah, that's not how it works. As long as whites believe this lie we can't go anywhere..
There you have it! Basing your failure on what you claim someone thinks! You will never amount to anything!

I have amounted to a man who was successful in my work and retired at 52 years old. I'm 56 now.

So like I said, as long as whites lie to themselves we can't go anywhere. That means everybody.
I never let what anybody thought hold me back. That's for losers.

I never let what anybody thought hold me back. That's for losers.

Apparently I haven't either. But when thoughts turn to actions, laws and policies things are a little different.

So let's not give the white boy lecture OK?

I know what you asked me and I said what I did in response to what you said. Because you don't know my attitude, you assume based upon a set of beliefs that are not based in reality. It's not like we haven't spoken.

I don't claim to know your attitude.
My question doesn't require me to know your attitude.
My question doesn't rely on anyone's beliefs.

It's a simple question ... "Is your attitude a fair representation of the attitude I should show you?"
What I think ... Or more importantly what you may think I think ... Isn't part of the question.

If it is a fair representation of what I should show you ... Then fine ... If it isn't, explain why.

Last edited:
Here is what would actually make things better.

1. Whites stop thinking hat Affirmative Action discriminates against whites by being educated on the history of white racism the cause for the policy and the policy itself.

2. Stop lying to yourselves about life in general.

3. Stop lying t ourselves about life in general

Here is what would actually make things better. >>

1. Blacks (and liberals) stop pretending that Affirmative Action doesn't discriminate against whites (no matter what the history of white racism is)

2. Blacks need to Stop lying to themselves about life in general

3. Blacks need to learn about police procedures, and why dozens of alleged police brutality cases turned out to be not that at all.

Why dont you stop talking about what you "might post" and post it?.
It is 83 pages of a book. Why don't you just read the book, and learn how much you don't know.

In case you can't see the red lettering on the cover, here it what it says >> "Few things are as rare as an honest book about race. This is one of the very few, and one of the very best." (Thomas Sowell)

upload_2017-10-22_18-58-37.png

Last edited:

BTW Mike, I'm not claiming shit. Her thoughts have been posted here for all to see.
OK, great, unlike Trump, I feel for and listen to folks. I am sixty and had my ass kicked a few times. By blacks with agendas, too. So are we NOW post racial or not? Perhaps we can get on to bigger and better problems.

Here is what would actually make things better.

1. Whites stop thinking hat Affirmative Action discriminates against whites by being educated on the history of white racism the cause for the policy and the policy itself.

2. Stop lying to yourselves about life in general.

3. Stop lying t ourselves about life in general

Here is what would actually make things better. >>

1. Blacks (and liberals) stop pretending that Affirmative Action doesn't discriminate against whites (no matter what the history of white racism is)

2. Blacks need to Stop lying to themselves about life in general

3. Blacks need to learn about police procedures, and why dozens of alleged police brutality cases turned out to be not that at all.

It's funny how some whites are. 'All they think they need to do is try reversing the words and that makes their argument valid.

For example look at this idiot.

1. You cannot consider affirmative action without considering the history of white racism. That's why the policy was created in the first place.

2. Therefore it makes the statement in number one proof of why I say whites need to stop lying to themselves about life in general

3. Blacks know about police procedures and this is another example of why I say that whites need to stop lying to themselves about life in general.

So as long as you have whites like this, nothing changes.

OK, great, unlike Trump, I feel for and listen to folks. I am sixty and had my ass kicked a few times. By blacks with agendas, too. So are we NOW post racial or not? Perhaps we can get on to bigger and better problems.
"I am old enough to remember when race hate was done mostly by whites'. (Thomas Sowell)

There is no bigger and better problem. I'm 56, so you being 60 doesn't mean anything to me. Now what is a black with an agenda?

"I am old enough to remember when race hate was done mostly by whites'. (Thomas Sowell)

And like this means something?

Why dont you stop talking about what you "might post" and post it?.
It is 83 pages of a book. Why don't you just read the book, and learn how much you don't know.

In case you can't see the red lettering on the cover, here it what it says >> "Few things are as rare as an honest book about race. This is one of the very few, and one of the very best." (Thomas Sowell)

View attachment 155974

We're black, we don't need to read a book by a white ho to know something. We also don't need Thomas Sowell's endorsement to ratify what we already know.

It's funny how some whites are. 'All they think they need to do is try reversing the words and that makes their argument valid.

For example look at this idiot.

1. You cannot consider affirmative action without considering the history of white racism. That's why the policy was created in the first place.

2. Therefore it makes the statement in number one proof of why I say whites need to stop lying to themselves about life in general

3. Blacks know about police procedures and this is another example of why I say that whites need to stop lying to themselves about life in general.

So as long as you have whites like this, nothing changes.

1. As the Rock of WWE fame would say >> "IT DOESN'T MATTER" about the history of white racism, as far as todays discrimination against whites is concerned. What matters is the history of racism AGAINST whites (1961-2017) of Affirmative Action. Whatever happened to black people of the 1950s and earlier, does not make it OK to racially discriminate (against anybody) - COMMON SENSE

2. To think that long past racism against blacks - slavery & Jim Crow laws - which most blacks living today never experienced, justifies racial discrimination against whites is pure IDIOCY.

2. N0! Blacks absolutely DO NOT know about police procedure. And it is exactly this ignorance that is getting them killed. As I've said before. examples abound >> Terrance Crutcher, Laquan McDonald, Philando Castile, Walter Scott, etc

So as long as you have blacks like this, nothing changes. Schools need to improve.

We're black, we don't need to read a book by a white ho to know something. We also don't need Thomas Sowell's endorsement to ratify what we already know.
You don't know how much you don't know. Your liberal MSM has been keeping you conveniently ignorant of what's been happening. If you're not a gutless coward, you could read the book (Mugged) and find out what you've been missing.

And like this means something?
Nope, not any more than you what you take away.

I don't see any use in this foolishness ... But will comment on some of the aspects instead of just leaving it at that.

There is no difference in the propagation of Black Privileged and White Privilege.
Both are sloppy, self-serving ponderings forced into social existence by a group of people who want something.

They may want to be protected from something, they may want to gain a benefit, they may just want to be assholes ... :dunno:

Look at the polluted argument the OP makes about OJ Simpson and his rather short career as an announcer.
He wasn't hired just because he was black ... He wasn't hired just because he knew football.
He was hired as an announcer because at the time he was making a pant load of money for advertisers like Hertz.

For whatever reason ... People liked him in the Hertz commercials and the company was making money with OJ as their flagship.
When the NFL didn't recognize the same returns ... And began to suffer more than they gained in public opinion ... Firing OJ was just a money move.

Sure someone can make some kind of connection as to past events and what that amounts to in privilege towards one group or another.
It doesn't matter which direction you point ... The shotgun you are using is going to hit something.

The more important question is what the hell do you suggest we do about it?
My suggestion would be for both sides to grow up ... Get with a better program ... And let's leave all this race based bullshit behind.

My suggestions are >>

1. Abolish Affirmative Action discrimination against whites (the Trump administration is already moving on this)

2.Liberal dominated schools (clueless about law enforcement & guns) need to get their heads out of their asses, and start training students about how to behave in confrontation with police (or anyone with a gun). # 1 rule >> Keep your HANDS VISIBLE (or else you're dead)

3. Blacks and white liberals need to get a brain about # 2 in this post, and stop bitching every time some black guy gets shot, because he was too stupid to know he had to keep his hands visible. Dudes, things are always going to go wrong if you're stupid. Solution: Don't be stupid.
I am one who is personally willing to do the work of reading, typing and then sharing. I want to respond here with the words of a black author, Michael Eric Dyson.

“My oldest son, Mwata, is an anesthesiologist who lives in NY. My three children have six degrees, two of them from Ivy League schools. But there is no protection, Lord. Sometimes it even incites anger and resentment. Black success often breeds white rage. Black educational advance will not keep a cop with a terminal degree of black revulsion from aiming his ignorance at my children’s bodies.

A couple of years ago Mwata and his oldest son, Mosi, went looking in NJ for a mother’s day gift. Mwata had clocked out of work in Brooklyn in mid-afternoon to pick up Mosi from his after school program in Queens. Mwata didn’t own a car at the time so he rented a Zipcar for the day. Mwata and Mosi set out at five o’clock. Mwata consulted an app on his phone to chart the quickest route. He placed his phone on the dashboard. When he made a right turn onto a street in Harlem, the phone slipped from the dashboard and fell to the floor. As he retrieved his phone, the glare in the dark must have attracted the attention of a cop. Mwata could see the flashing lights from a squad car behind him. He heard the command from the cop’s loudspeaker to pull his car over.

A white cop, about 5’9” and in his early forties, approached the car and asked to see Mwata’s driver’s license. He offered no reason for stopping my son. The cop went back to his car for about ten minutes before returning to Mwata, who asked the policeman why he pulled him over. “It’s illegal to drive and talk on a cell phone at the same time in NY,” the cop replied. Mwata said that even though he had a Washington, D.C. driver’s license, the law certainly made sense. “However, officer, I wasn’t talking on the phone, nor was I texting, for that matter.”

I have always impressed on Mwata the need to be extra courteous and not to in any way rile up the police. It is often an exercise in humiliation, one that white folk barely have to think about, but one that can mean the difference between life and death for us. Mwata tried to make nice with the cop. He informed him that as a physician he had spent many years as a member of trauma teams in Chicago, Phoenix, and NY. He told him he was well aware of the dangers of multitasking while operating a vehicle. He said that he had saved, and unfortunately lost, many lives because of tragic car accidents. Mwata told the cop that his phone had slipped to the floor and he simply picked it up. Now Mosi, who had fallen asleep, began to stir.

The policeman went back and forth with Mwata about driving and talking, and Mwata kept politely insisting he had broken no law. The cop was growing more belligerent and insulting. Still, Mwata tried to placate him by speaking in measured tones. It didn’t help. He even showed the cop a police benevolent association card with the name and cell phone number of a cop he had just treated a couple days earlier. The cop told Mwata the policeman on the card wasn’t in his precinct. He coldly said it meant nothing to him. The cop grew more agitated as he tried to extract from Mwata a confession that he had broken the law. He took a couple of steps away from the car and ominously placed his hand on his gun.

Every time I think of it, Oh, Lord, I shudder. The cop asked Mwata a question that haunts him to this day. He asked, nastily, hatefully, if Mwata were stupid.

You know the quiet anger my son felt at having acquired a world-class education only to be questioned about his intelligence by a white boy whose IQ translated to an Intimidation Quotient provided by a shield that allowed him to mow down smart n****** with impunity. When Mwata said he didn’t know what he meant, and wondered aloud why he asked such a question, the cop got even more agitated. He snapped that he should take Mwata to jail and that my son had no right to be driving a car. He shouted that is his son weren’t with him that he’d have no problem placing Mwata in handcuffs and locking him up. The cop admitted that the only thing that was stopping him was that he had no place to put the five-year old. That may have saved Mwata from certain arrest – who knows?- maybe from an unjust, untimely death.

It was at that moment that the force of everything rained down on Mwata. The cop was threatening, his hand was on his gun, and Mosi had awakened from sleep to see his father being disrespected and threatened by an officer of the law. Fear struck Mwata hard. He glanced at his son in the rearview mirror and had one thought: I don’t want to die tonight. I don’t want my son to see me shot.”

That brings tears to my eyes. What a chilling recognition of the high cost for such a simple offense, all because an enraged white male cop was feeling his oats and seeking to humiliate my son. All because he could get away with it. Even if my son had been guilty, his crime wouldn’t have merited the implied threat of lethal force.

Mwata continued the dance of complete compliance. He nodded his head in agreement with the cop, doing anything he could not to be cut down in front of Mosi. The officer gave Mwata a ticket and a stern warning that if he ever saw him again he would take him straight to jail. Literally five seconds after he left Mwata go the cop pulled over another black motorist. So many whites say they hate the quotas they associate with affirmative action, but quotas don’t seem to bother the white folk in blue who can’t get enough of them as they harass one black citizen after another.

Oh Lord, it fills me with fear, and then anger, and grief, to think that some son of a bitch with a badge and a gun could just take their lives, take our lives, as if it means nothing. I am beyond rage. Oh Lord, at the utter complicity of even good white folk who claim that they care, and yet their voices don’t ring loudly and consistently against an injustice so grave that it sends us to our graves with frightening frequency.”

I shared this because I think it makes sense to read what a black man says about police brutality from personal experience rather than reading someone’s book who has no such expertise. She may quote and list what she believes to be facts, but the person with an argument is never at the mercy of the person with an experience.

Forum List

Back