Black Racism

LOL! You're telling us to get our own country after you STOLE this one? Let's ask the Native Americans about this. :doubt:
Lol. I stole nothing. Do you think I’m 200-400 years old? Lol.

I’m suggesting a portion of THIS country be set aside for blacks.

Are you still picking cotton?

Since the Republicans are reluctant to believe a word I say, lets go to the diary of one Christopher Columbus:
Endless testimonies . .. prove the mild and pacific temperament of the natives…. But our work was to exasperate, ravage, kill, mangle and destroy…

And the Christians, with their horses and swords and pikes began to carry out massacres and strange cruelties against them. They attacked the towns and spared neither the children nor the aged nor pregnant women nor women in childbed, not only stabbing them and dismembering them but cutting them to pieces as if dealing with sheep in the slaughter house. They laid bets as to who, with one stroke of the sword, could split a man in two or could cut off his head or spill out his entrails with a single stroke of the pike. They took infants from their mothers’ breasts, snatching them by the legs and pitching them head first against the crags or snatched them by the arms and threw them into the rivers, roaring with laughter and saying as the babies fell into the water, “Boil there, you offspring of the devil!” Other infants they put to the sword along with their mothers and anyone else who happened to be nearby. They made some low wide gallows on which the hanged victim’s feet almost touched the ground, stringing up their victims in lots of thirteen, in memory of Our Redeemer and His twelve Apostles, then set burning wood at their feet and thus burned them alive. To others they attached straw or wrapped their whole bodies in straw and set them afire. With still others, all those they wanted to capture alive, they cut off their hands and hung them round the victim’s neck, saying, “Go now, carry the message,” meaning, Take the news to the Indians who have fled to the mountains. They usually dealt with the chieftains and nobles in the following way: they made a grid of rods which they placed on forked sticks, then lashed the victims to the grid and lighted a smoldering fire underneath, so that little by little, as those captives screamed in despair and torment, their souls would leave them….
This is how it was in the beginning. Since that time they have forbidden us from having long hair, speaking our own language. They have tried to eliminate every aspect of our culture. Sterilization of native women was done as recently as the 1970's. Recently thousands of dead native children were discovered in mass graves underneath schoolhouses. They gave us 'American' names and murdered our children with blankets laced with smallpox. They killed some of us because we took part in the Ghost Dance. Blacks and Natives share a kinship in New Orleans. Blacks would dress up as Natives to avoid being killed by the KKK.
All their efforts have failed because we are still here.
So, yeah I would say other non white races feel the same way as blacks about the white man's racism.

I'm a mixed race Cherokee/African.
OK. I have 2 sister-in-laws with Cherokee/African ancestry. I always find it interesting how many Whites will tell Blacks to go back to Africa. (We wouldn't be here if they hadn't bought us here as slaves.) Or complain about Mexicans who cross over the border (Texas, California, New Mexico, Arizona and parts of Colorado and Utah is land that was stolen from them in the Mexican-American War.) So, when they cross the border, they are still on their own land.
Yeah, they stole all this land---from your people, the Mexicans and all the other Native American tribes. And forced the enslaved Africans to work the land and make them rich.

OK. I have 2 sister-in-laws with Cherokee/African ancestry. I always find it interesting how many Whites will tell Blacks to go back to Africa. (We wouldn't be here if they hadn't bought us here as slaves.) Or complain about Mexicans who cross over the border (Texas, California, New Mexico, Arizona and parts of Colorado and Utah is land that was stolen from them in the Mexican-American War.) So, when they cross the border, they are still on their own land.
Yeah, they stole all this land---from your people, the Mexicans and all the other Native American tribes. And forced the enslaved Africans to work the land and make them rich.
No one stole land. Texas fought for it and won.

Since the Republicans are reluctant to believe a word I say, lets go to the diary of one Christopher Columbus:

This is how it was in the beginning. Since that time they have forbidden us from having long hair, speaking our own language. They have tried to eliminate every aspect of our culture. Sterilization of native women was done as recently as the 1970's. Recently thousands of dead native children were discovered in mass graves underneath schoolhouses. They gave us 'American' names and murdered our children with blankets laced with smallpox. They killed some of us because we took part in the Ghost Dance. Blacks and Natives share a kinship in New Orleans. Blacks would dress up as Natives to avoid being killed by the KKK.
All their efforts have failed because we are still here.
So, yeah I would say other non white races feel the same way as blacks about the white man's racism.
That is just horrific. Many White parents don't want their children to learn the true history of how the Americas, and the USA in particular, was colonized. That is why they are against CRT and the 1619 Project being taught in the schools.
The truth is going to come out, though. It always does.

No one stole land. Texas fought for it and won.
They had NO RIGHT to ever be in Texas to begin with. They wanted to start that war with the Mexicans so they could take their land. It was part of their Manifest Destiny. President James Polk oversaw that territorial expansion. (I mean that land theft).

Did you know, at one point in time Americans and Mexicans could cross the border IF they were pursuing and killing Apache's?

He was full of drugs. He said he couldn't breathe even before the knee.
If he was having trouble breathing before Chauvin put his knee on his neck, I'm sure the knee took him on out. I don't have respiratory problems, and I'd probably die if a grown man put his knee on my neck for over 8 minutes.

They had NO RIGHT to ever be in Texas to begin with. They wanted to start that war with the Mexicans so they could take their land. It was part of their Manifest Destiny. President James Polk oversaw that territorial expansion. (I mean that land theft).
Texas became a Republic before it became a state. They won the land fair and square in a war. Reality.

If he was having trouble breathing before Chauvin put his knee on his neck, I'm sure the knee took him on out. I don't have respiratory problems, and I'd probably die if a grown man put his knee on my neck for over 8 minutes.
Sounds like an idea.

Forum List

Back