Black republicans...who are they really?

Elections experts have testified that Hispanics were twice as likely and blacks three times more likely than whites to lack an acceptable ID under the law.
See what I mean Black as Coal? It's Sealy's position that you African-Americans are so incompetent, so helpless, so stupid, so inept, that you can't even manage to figure out how to get a proper state id or drivers license. :eusa_doh:

That's simply more RW bullshit .. and he said nothing of the sort.

You're a fucking racist dude .. why in the fuck are you even talking to me? I don't give a shit about what you think. I'd MUCH rather prefer the company and thoughts of Sealybobo any day then the thoughts of 10,000 like you.
Well of course...she panders to your victim mentality and I don't. Her position is that African-American's are so incompetent, so helpless, so stupid, so inept, that they can't even figure out how to get a proper state ID or drivers license. Rather than be offended by that, you embrace her coddling of your perceived "helplessness". :eusa_doh:

Whatever .. you keep missing the point .. and I don't care that you do. :0)

Your all-white party is doomed .. can't win a national election .. and the Supreme Court will become the proprietary property of the Democratic Party.

Anything else? :0)

And you think that is going to work out well for you because of what?
The Supreme Court when Scalia was still alive sided against the American people and FOR Corporations 100% of the time after Alito and Roberts were appointed. If poor and middle class Americans want to stand a chance we need another liberal on the high court.

It was the CONS that passed Citizens United. You do know what that is, right? That isn't just bad for black Americans, that's bad for all Americans, except for rich Americans. So overturning Citizens United will help 90% of the black population in America.

And the next time Texas passes a racist voter restriction law aimed at disenfranchising blacks and it goes up to the Supreme Court, it will be struct down as unconstitutional.

For people who claim to love the constitution you are a bunch of cherry pickers.

I can't miss a point that hasn't been made. Make a point. We're all ears. You're so frustrated because you can't make a point. And you can't make a point because you know we are right.
Your all-white party is doomed .. can't win a national election .. and the Supreme Court will become the proprietary property of the Democratic Party.
Now that is a remarkable position considering that since 2010, conservatives have kicked the living shit out of Dumbocrats from coast-to-coast. Dumbocrats went from a super-majority in the House to a minority. They went from a majority in the Sentate to a minority. They lost the most cities and states across the nation than any party in over 100 years.
Yes....tell us again how this thread is about "white people crying that blacks won't support the Republican Party" :lmao:

My last post to a racist dummy.

1. The point is that I don't give a fuck who you vote for .. and the ONLY reason you're crying about who black people vote for is because we elect presidents and seriously damage republican prospects of winning the White House.

2. Republicans have lost virtually every social issue they care about .. AND, when Trump loses as he inevitably will, the Republican Party becomes the Whigs.

Of course this thread is about republicans crying about who blacks vote for.

3. :0) I don't need to tell a racist asshole a goddamn thing. I'm having fun playing with stupid motherfuckers while I work. I'm happy with the enormous divide between blacks and republicans .. hope it grows even wider. :0)

Time for this again.

You are doing a wonderful job convincing this black man to vote GOP. Is this the tactic you use to convince dumb white voters to vote for you?

Whatever dude .. think whatever you choose to believe .. it won't make one iota of difference.

.. and yes, this conversation is over. Blacks will never support the Republican Party ever again. See the pictures of democratic and republican interns if you're still confused why that is true.

So if they conversation is over, then why are you still talking?

Because you, like other lefties, CAN'T let the Truth be spoken without attacking it.

Because you know that your whole world view is based on vile lies, and that the Truth is a deadly threat to it.

That is why you keep attacking me, but never honestly or seriously address the points I make.

This is for you.

This is not a conversation nitwit.

This is me playing with some RW assclown on a messageboard while I wait for the next alert on my work screen.

You can call it a conversation if you want .. but the conversation has long been over.

Says the moron that OBVIOUSLY can't support or defend a single idiotic thing he posts.

You realize you aren't fooling anyone, not even seely.

He is just pretending.
I tried to go back to see if you said anything of substance that I could agree or disagree with and so far you haven't said jack shit. Come on. Convince me and blackascoal that your party is good for them. What advice from the GOP should black people take?

See you won't answer because then like me, you'll come across as being a racist. So what? I call it like I see it. I agree that black people need to do better for themselves. I'll agree. But you/us whites need to stop shitting on blacks. One way to fix things would be if white American business owners made an effort to hire more blacks.

But then blacks need to be better employees. This is where I will switch sides and start arguing with blacks because a lot of poor blacks make the absolute worst employees.

But still blacks should not vote GOP. I tell blacks all the time that they shouldn't vote for Ben Carson but they should take some of his advice.
that after fifty years, your inner cities still don't attract business so people can find jobs.So the left has done absolutely blank for you all in fifty years. That is my only reason why you shouldn't vote democrat. They use you all just for that reason, a vote.

Can you name a promise that they kept that would help inner cities?

I thought you SAID you were looking for an honest discussion. Are you of the opinion that 50 years could reverse more than 360 years of terrorism and racist hate?

Are you aware of who and what party eliminated Aid to Cities?

Obviously you are not aware of this ..

“The study finds substantial evidence of an inner-city rebound. Inner cities gained over 1.8 million new jobs from 2002-2011—a growth rate of 6.1 percent, just slightly less than the suburban rate of 6.9 percent. Employment growth in the inner city also surpassed that of the suburbs (3.6 percent vs. 3 percent) during the years 2009-2011, after the economic crisis.

This growth in inner-city employment is not limited to one part of the country, but extends across almost all regions, according to the study. Inner-city employment increased in eight out of nine Census regions (all but the East North Central, or Rustbelt, region) between 2002 and 2011.”

“Indeed, the study finds that these cities specialize in five key clusters—business services, electronic commerce, education, financial services, and hospitality and tourism. Together, these clusters account for over 200,000 jobs across the 300-plus inner cities in the study. The stronger—or more concentrated—these industry clusters are, the higher an inner city’s employment growth is likely to be. Nationally, the industries with the greatest shares of employment in inner cities include performing arts (24 percent) and apparel (25 percent). Employment growth in inner-city clusters is also higher when the broader city and metro have strong clusters.”
Real Urban Rebound - Just Not In The Rust Belt (Yet)

Obviously unknown to you is the growth and expansion that I see across many urban cities. Are there still problems .. of course there are. But those problems will be solved by people who engage in problem-solving .. not by people who just sit back and point fingers for political expediency.

Have I seen promises kept .. I sure as Hell have.

What has the party that you vote for done to improve inner-cities. Are they, or you, problem solvers, or merely finger pointers?

Whatever dude .. think whatever you choose to believe .. it won't make one iota of difference.

.. and yes, this conversation is over. Blacks will never support the Republican Party ever again. See the pictures of democratic and republican interns if you're still confused why that is true.

Because you, like other lefties, CAN'T let the Truth be spoken without attacking it.

Because you know that your whole world view is based on vile lies, and that the Truth is a deadly threat to it.

That is why you keep attacking me, but never honestly or seriously address the points I make.

This is for you.

This is me playing with some RW assclown on a messageboard while I wait for the next alert on my work screen.

You can call it a conversation if you want .. but the conversation has long been over.

Says the moron that OBVIOUSLY can't support or defend a single idiotic thing he posts.

He is just pretending.
I tried to go back to see if you said anything of substance that I could agree or disagree with and so far you haven't said jack shit. Come on. Convince me and blackascoal that your party is good for them. What advice from the GOP should black people take?

See you won't answer because then like me, you'll come across as being a racist. So what? I call it like I see it. I agree that black people need to do better for themselves. I'll agree. But you/us whites need to stop shitting on blacks. One way to fix things would be if white American business owners made an effort to hire more blacks.

But then blacks need to be better employees. This is where I will switch sides and start arguing with blacks because a lot of poor blacks make the absolute worst employees.

But still blacks should not vote GOP. I tell blacks all the time that they shouldn't vote for Ben Carson but they should take some of his advice.
that after fifty years, your inner cities still don't attract business so people can find jobs.So the left has done absolutely blank for you all in fifty years. That is my only reason why you shouldn't vote democrat. They use you all just for that reason, a vote.

Instead of moving jobs to Detroit Corporations moved their jobs to Mexico and China. Mexicans are cheaper than blacks.

But I'll agree it is the crime in black cities that stop business' from going there.

I'll say it again. Blacks are half to blame for the mess they are in. White liberals can do all we want for the black community until they clean up their act things aint going to change. We can only do so much. If black people don't stop having kids they won't raise and can't afford, we can throw all the money at them we want. In 30 years the place will still be a shit hole.

But this is typical of Republicans. Republicans are never 100% wrong. They are always half right. But there is so much that Republicans have done that have hurt black people and that is why they don't vote GOP.

But saying Affirmative Action didn't work so lets not do it is like saying Obama didn't do good enough because Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell obstructed him so lets vote out the Democrats and replace her with a Republican. That's a joke.

well you're right, if you can't get passed a place where you feel something like race is implied cause you just know, that's why race will never get solved. you are the cause of it. Racism, you can't move on. You can't except that obummer is just a democrat. he is a black democrat. Right? and because he is, should be treated differently correct? you left twats crack me up with your hypocrisy.

Another right wing moron who cannot write in comprehensible English.....All I got from your idiotic post is that you're pissed......Stay that way......... LOL

so then why is there still inner city struggles today with all of these elites? Were they actually bought and paid for?

That would be a sane and rational discussion .. but I have never met a republican who could discuss it sane and rationally.

Just go with whatever you think it is.
because the left doesn't wish to discuss. Sort of difficult to discuss something when questions are asked and never answered. No new discussions can be created after that. I'm always open for a discussion. I want honest discussion. When a democrat can't critique their own, then the chance of a discussion is lost. I know Bush had issues, I can honestly say that. He should not have gone to Iraq. he won a second term even though he did. your turn.

Dude :0)

I've answered questions all day long .. even bolded them and increased the size so the morons can't pretend they didn't see them .. yet, like the mental midget Papawhatever, it still claims I didn't answer its question.

If you're a republican looking for honest discussion, you'd be the anomaly on this board.
so, why is it the inner cities have so much violence?
Lets not go into that. We all know black society has fallen apart. But it isn't liberal policies. Liberals tried to help blacks get out of poverty but conservative policies kept holding them back. Why is black culture so screwed up? Half the reason is the racism they have endured for hundreds of years and the other half is their fault. It's not affirmative action and it's not welfare. Fact is black people would rather make a fair wage than be on welfare, just like their white counterparts. Problem is there is almost no way out of poverty for a lot of blacks in the ghettos. So they settle on welfare. So would you.
huh? There you go, it's all the repubs fault. Dude you couldn't have zipped that up any better for your stereotype. Funny. The fact is this, in the cities with inner city issues the dems built free homes. The projects. never with the intentions of helping those individuals move on. NEVER. there is no policy, the fact is they got free stuff. no path forward, no job creation, took jobs away in fact. Wasn't any fking republican. passing blame won't ever fix this issue. I personally would love to see this problem resolved. Why not start up a society in the area to address their issues? Nope, nothing. wow, keep pointing that finger cause that's been working so well for them.

I can't miss a point that hasn't been made. Make a point. We're all ears. You're so frustrated because you can't make a point. And you can't make a point because you know we are right.
Now that is a remarkable position considering that since 2010, conservatives have kicked the living shit out of Dumbocrats from coast-to-coast. Dumbocrats went from a super-majority in the House to a minority. They went from a majority in the Sentate to a minority. They lost the most cities and states across the nation than any party in over 100 years.
Yes....tell us again how this thread is about "white people crying that blacks won't support the Republican Party" :lmao:

1. The point is that I don't give a fuck who you vote for .. and the ONLY reason you're crying about who black people vote for is because we elect presidents and seriously damage republican prospects of winning the White House.

2. Republicans have lost virtually every social issue they care about .. AND, when Trump loses as he inevitably will, the Republican Party becomes the Whigs.

3. :0) I don't need to tell a racist asshole a goddamn thing. I'm having fun playing with stupid motherfuckers while I work. I'm happy with the enormous divide between blacks and republicans .. hope it grows even wider. :0)

Time for this again.

You are doing a wonderful job convincing this black man to vote GOP. Is this the tactic you use to convince dumb white voters to vote for you?

These clowns have helped to convince me of doing something I said I would never do .. vote for Hillary Clinton. I typically do not vote for corporatists .. which is one reason why I did not vote for Obama. Voting for Obama was symbolism, but nothing was going to change beyond that.

Hillary Clinton is most certainly a corporatist .. but voting against Donald Trump is more important then any concern about her.

.. and frankly, black voters and communities may get more from Hillary than they did from Obama.

Today, I'm all in for Hillary Clinton .. dealing with the outrage of my decision from my Green Party friends .. which includes Jill Stein.

well you're right, if you can't get passed a place where you feel something like race is implied cause you just know, that's why race will never get solved. you are the cause of it. Racism, you can't move on. You can't except that obummer is just a democrat. he is a black democrat. Right? and because he is, should be treated differently correct? you left twats crack me up with your hypocrisy.

Another right wing moron who cannot write in comprehensible English.....All I got from your idiotic post is that you're pissed......Stay that way......... LOL
there wasn't any large text in my post, you misrepresent my post you asshole.

This is for you.

He is just pretending.

Instead of moving jobs to Detroit Corporations moved their jobs to Mexico and China. Mexicans are cheaper than blacks.

But I'll agree it is the crime in black cities that stop business' from going there.

I'll say it again. Blacks are half to blame for the mess they are in. White liberals can do all we want for the black community until they clean up their act things aint going to change. We can only do so much. If black people don't stop having kids they won't raise and can't afford, we can throw all the money at them we want. In 30 years the place will still be a shit hole.

But this is typical of Republicans. Republicans are never 100% wrong. They are always half right. But there is so much that Republicans have done that have hurt black people and that is why they don't vote GOP.

But saying Affirmative Action didn't work so lets not do it is like saying Obama didn't do good enough because Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell obstructed him so lets vote out the Democrats and replace her with a Republican. That's a joke.

Well technically it didn't work. yes it did get jobs for blacks, but it was perceived as giving them preferential treatment. And that was the failure. The reverse discrimination factor made it very unpopular to the populace.

I'm not changing anything, I am asking you what policies have the Democrats put into place to help inter-cities and you simply won't answer and try to deflect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Affirmative Action

You are at least addressing the question and now how has Affirmative Action that began during reconstruction helped with the cities of Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Baltimore and Washington DC. Because as I see it, these inter-cities are worse today than they have been 40 plus years ago.
I'm not going to play your game. I keep telling you why things haven't worked out for poor people the last half century papadumbdumb. But you keep trying to control the conversation. You asked, I told you. Affirmative Action IS a way us liberals have TRIED to help black people. You want to know how it has worked out now that Republicans have ended affirmative action?

....!!

YOu mean liberals like Nixon?

Affirmative action in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Nixon administration[edit]
For more details on this topic, see Richard Nixon.
The strides that the Johnson presidency made in ensuring equal opportunity in the workforce were further picked up by his successor Nixon. In 1969 the Nixon administration initiated the "Philadelphia Order". It was regarded as the most forceful plan thus far to guarantee fair hiring practices in construction jobs. Philadelphia was selected as the test case because, as Assistant Secretary of Labor Arthur Fletcher explained, "The craft unions and the construction industry are among the most egregious offenders against equal opportunity laws . . . openly hostile toward letting blacks into their closed circle." The order included definite "goals and timetables." As President Nixon asserted, "We would not impose quotas, but would require federal contractors to show 'affirmative action' to meet the goals of increasing minority employment."[32]

It was through the Philadelphia Plan that the Nixon administration formed their adapted definition of affirmative action and became the official policy of the US government. The plan was defined as "racial goals and timetables, not quotas"[25]:124"

Was this more of how he pandered to Racists?

maxresdefault.jpg
Let us not forget how different Republicans were back then. Oh and Nixon is the PERFECT example of a Republican racist. He said abortion was justified SOMETIMES. For example, when a white woman has sex with a black man and gets pregnant, that is a good justification for abortion.

Tapes recently released by the Nixon Presidential Library reveal that President Richard M. Nixon, who had been considered generally opposed to abortion, told aides on January 23, 1973 (the day after the decision was handed down) that abortion was justified in certain cases, such as interracial pregnancies.

“There are times when abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a white,” said Nixon. President Nixon’s words, chilling as they are, are also a general reflection of the moral logic shared by millions of Americans in that day.

Just to be clear here, let me go over your reasoning.

1. You present Affirmative Action as evidence of liberals trying to help blacks.

2. When I demonstrated that Nixon greatly advanced Affirmative Action, instead of addressing the fact that, by your standards fo proof the man who supposedly implemented the "Southern Strategy" has "tried to help black people" you abandoned the idea that Affirmative Action is proof of trying to help black people.

3. And I like your seeming to grasp that the life of an Unborn Child has some value, as indicated by the use of the term "chilling".

Time for this again.

These clowns have helped to convince me of doing something I said I would never do .. vote for Hillary Clinton. I typically do not vote for corporatists .. which is one reason why I did not vote for Obama. Voting for Obama was symbolism, but nothing was going to change beyond that.

Hillary Clinton is most certainly a corporatist .. but voting against Donald Trump is more important then any concern about her.

.. and frankly, black voters and communities may get more from Hillary than they did from Obama.

Today, I'm all in for Hillary Clinton .. dealing with the outrage of my decision from my Green Party friends .. which includes Jill Stein.
yeah right. :lmao:

Vote for a murderer, criminal who allowed our enemy access to US classified and confidential material.

I'm not changing anything, I am asking you what policies have the Democrats put into place to help inter-cities and you simply won't answer and try to deflect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Affirmative Action

You are at least addressing the question and now how has Affirmative Action that began during reconstruction helped with the cities of Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Baltimore and Washington DC. Because as I see it, these inter-cities are worse today than they have been 40 plus years ago.
So what this is really about is that you don't think liberal policies designed to help black people have actually helped black people. I get it. But I can show you a bunch of middle class blacks who went to good schools and got good jobs and lead good lives because their parents had good union jobs working for the big three. How do you think those blacks got jobs in those white factories? And it was CONSERVATIVE WHITES who objected to working with blacks in those factories. But now I'm sure you will say they were union workers so they were actually liberals, which is partially true.

Anyways, i'm glad that blackascoal is here to tell you just how full of shit you all really are suggesting it is not you who are the racist party.

And your attempts to convert/convince him are laughable. As they are when you try to convince me you aren't stupid fucks.

First off, blackascoal hasn't do squat on this thread. I don't try to convert anyone. He has yet to answer the question, he'd rather play silly games.

I also don't think liberal policies are designed to help inter-cities, otherwise they would be thriving. Liberals appease their citizens, they don't lead their citizens. Both parties are complete failures. They are both morally and ethically bankrupt. Does anyone honestly think that Trump is the answer? And if Trump isn't the answer, then dishonest Hillary is not the answer. There is little difference in the 1%ers. They have been buds for years. Hell, Trump is a liberal. This isn't rocket science, we have two bad parties. The both play games with the voting blocks and then when in office, they accommodate the rich.
who is the answer?

We are the answer, the voters need to start rejecting the major parties and their politics as usual. We have a voice, we can scream to our congressman when they vote more government waste and more government programs that don't work. We can hold them accountable and kick them out instead of claiming is the other guy that is the problem. Twitter, Facebook, E-mails, Blogs, we can gain more power than ever before.Most of us just sit back and do nothing.

See what I mean Black as Coal? It's Sealy's position that you African-Americans are so incompetent, so helpless, so stupid, so inept, that you can't even manage to figure out how to get a proper state id or drivers license. :eusa_doh:

You're a fucking racist dude .. why in the fuck are you even talking to me? I don't give a shit about what you think. I'd MUCH rather prefer the company and thoughts of Sealybobo any day then the thoughts of 10,000 like you.
Well of course...she panders to your victim mentality and I don't. Her position is that African-American's are so incompetent, so helpless, so stupid, so inept, that they can't even figure out how to get a proper state ID or drivers license. Rather than be offended by that, you embrace her coddling of your perceived "helplessness". :eusa_doh:

The Supreme Court when Scalia was still alive sided against the American people and FOR Corporations 100% of the time after Alito and Roberts were appointed. If poor and middle class Americans want to stand a chance we need another liberal on the high court.

It was the CONS that passed Citizens United. You do know what that is, right? That isn't just bad for black Americans, that's bad for all Americans, except for rich Americans. So overturning Citizens United will help 90% of the black population in America.

And the next time Texas passes a racist voter restriction law aimed at disenfranchising blacks and it goes up to the Supreme Court, it will be struct down as unconstitutional.

For people who claim to love the constitution you are a bunch of cherry pickers.
A Hillary controlled Supreme Court would be against white people all the time. Every time a discrimination case involving white victims appears before the court they will vote the same way the 4 Democrat justices voted against the white firefighters in New Haven.

Vote for a murderer, criminal who allowed our enemy access to US classified and confidential material.

Run, Popeye...run and hide under your bed..."our enemy" is coming after you....(what an :ahole-1: )

Last edited:

He is just pretending.

Well technically it didn't work. yes it did get jobs for blacks, but it was perceived as giving them preferential treatment. And that was the failure. The reverse discrimination factor made it very unpopular to the populace.
Poor poor white people.

there wasn't any large text in my post, you misrepresent my post you asshole.

I think all that spinach have made you seriously constipated.....and it shows....LOL
you are just a racist. Your OP stated so. you can't move on. you will always treat people with color differently than Caucasians
Until black people are treated equally we will point out the differences.

Consider the next New Haven FIrefighter case where Disparate Impact Theory will from then on require anti-white racist discrimination in hiring, promotions and admissions.

A great thing. If your goal is to tear this nation apart.

Boy....you sure are showing us. Voting for the party that completely silenced you, rigged your primaries, and made it clear that your will and your voice doesn't matter.

Keep it up stupid. Keep voting for the people destroying you.... :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back