Black republicans...who are they really?

what exactly are you asking did republicans do? most inner cities have been run by the left for decades upon decades. What is it you feel they needed to do when they weren't involved in policy making?
Yes, we know the right wing talking points on this subject. You're going to have to prove to black people they should be voting Republican, and you aint gonna do it just by asking them, "what has supporting Democrats got you". If you think that's going to work you are dumber than we all think.
cause after voting for the left after 50 years has garnered them such success. That's all I'd ever say. They are no better off today, then 50 years ago bubba.

There was a black president 50 years ago? There is today .. and he's a democrat .. along with a plethora of black legislators, black male and female professionals in all pursuits, and black millionaires in business.

Black voters are CRITICAL to the election of anyone seeking the White House today .. not true 50 years ago.

Try again Jethro.
so then why is there still inner city struggles today with all of these elites? Were they actually bought and paid for?

That would be a sane and rational discussion .. but I have never met a republican who could discuss it sane and rationally.

Just go with whatever you think it is.
because the left doesn't wish to discuss. Sort of difficult to discuss something when questions are asked and never answered. No new discussions can be created after that. I'm always open for a discussion. I want honest discussion. When a democrat can't critique their own, then the chance of a discussion is lost. I know Bush had issues, I can honestly say that. He should not have gone to Iraq. he won a second term even though he did. your turn.

That has been answered dozens of times already. Why do you refuse to answer him when he asked you that question first? Better yet - why do you have to repeat his questions? Are you not bright enough to form your own questions and your own positions?
You haven't answered mine. Do you think you can demand answers from me when you don't answer mine. You keep dodging and putting it back on me and I didn't any claims about the Republican party. I was told by Sealy that the Democrats have put policies in place to help inter-cities. You and him have failed!

Thanks for playing and showing you don't really have a clue about who or what you support.

:lol: You're just another dumb ass lying republican.

Lets go to the tape ..

To your question of what have democrats done ..

My answer to you ..

They elect black people to office and support issues important to black people.

That's why they deserve black votes.

Your turn.

What have republicans done?

That was many posts ago. .. but don't fret it girlfriend .. you don't have to answer what republicans have done, because it's already known they haven't done shit to deserve black votes.

Try begging black people to vote for your all-white party. Maybe that will work. :lol: Your support is not required nor even wanted. The divide is beautiful and works in our favor.
what exactly are you asking did republicans do? most inner cities have been run by the left for decades upon decades. What is it you feel they needed to do when they weren't involved in policy making?
Yes, we know the right wing talking points on this subject. You're going to have to prove to black people they should be voting Republican, and you aint gonna do it just by asking them, "what has supporting Democrats got you". If you think that's going to work you are dumber than we all think.
cause after voting for the left after 50 years has garnered them such success. That's all I'd ever say. They are no better off today, then 50 years ago bubba.
You keep trying to ignore/forget it was Reagan, HW BUSH, THE GOP & GW BUSH that were pro NAFTA and FREE TRADE and sent all our jobs overseas. You must be stupid repeating a lie over and fucking over again. REPUBLICANS ruined America, not liberal policies. You republicans are fucking stupid *****. LOL

Hillary is the Free Trade candidate today. If you have a problem with Reagan and Bushs's policies, then why are you supporting the woman that will continue them?

Instead of the man that want's to reverse them?

You haven't answered mine. Do you think you can demand answers from me when you don't answer mine. You keep dodging and putting it back on me and I didn't any claims about the Republican party. I was told by Sealy that the Democrats have put policies in place to help inter-cities. You and him have failed!

Thanks for playing and showing you don't really have a clue about who or what you support.
But Baltimore’s problems stretch further back, to institutionalized racial discrimination in the early 20th century. Federal and local policymakers of the time redlined areas with "undesirable racial concentrations" to omit them from mortgage insurance programs.

And over the century, the same neighborhoods faced one destructive policy after another, from mass incarceration to the rise of predatory banks.

Aggressive policing, tougher drug sentencing, slashing the budgets of school and public housing and parks—throughout Baltimore’s history, lawmakers at the local, state, and federal level adopted policies that entrenched poverty and segregation in the city.

President Barack Obama hinted at the need for assistance in off-the-cuff remarks this week, though it's unlikely to come from federal politicians. “If we really want to solve the problem, if our society really wanted to solve the problem, we could,” he said, adding, "I think we all understand that the politics of that are tough because it’s easy to ignore those problems or to treat them just as a law-and-order issue, as opposed to a broader social issue.” Conservatives keep trying to change the conversation.

I'm not changing anything, I am asking you what policies have the Democrats put into place to help inter-cities and you simply won't answer and try to deflect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Affirmative Action

You are at least addressing the question and now how has Affirmative Action that began during reconstruction helped with the cities of Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Baltimore and Washington DC. Because as I see it, these inter-cities are worse today than they have been 40 plus years ago.
So what this is really about is that you don't think liberal policies designed to help black people have actually helped black people. I get it. But I can show you a bunch of middle class blacks who went to good schools and got good jobs and lead good lives because their parents had good union jobs working for the big three. How do you think those blacks got jobs in those white factories? And it was CONSERVATIVE WHITES who objected to working with blacks in those factories. But now I'm sure you will say they were union workers so they were actually liberals, which is partially true.

Anyways, i'm glad that blackascoal is here to tell you just how full of shit you all really are suggesting it is not you who are the racist party.

And your attempts to convert/convince him are laughable. As they are when you try to convince me you aren't stupid fucks.

First off, blackascoal hasn't do squat on this thread. I don't try to convert anyone. He has yet to answer the question, he'd rather play silly games.

I also don't think liberal policies are designed to help inter-cities, otherwise they would be thriving. Liberals appease their citizens, they don't lead their citizens. Both parties are complete failures. They are both morally and ethically bankrupt. Does anyone honestly think that Trump is the answer? And if Trump isn't the answer, then dishonest Hillary is not the answer. There is little difference in the 1%ers. They have been buds for years. Hell, Trump is a liberal. This isn't rocket science, we have two bad parties. The both play games with the voting blocks and then when in office, they accommodate the rich.

Maybe you're not as smart as I thought you might be.

Blacks were once overwhelmingly republican .. and republicans chose to chase racists instead. You're not interested in serious conversation.

Except that that is a lie. As I have demonstrated by citing what Nixon was ACTUALLY doing while you liars claimed he was "chasing racists".

Again, you don't know very much about pro-life black people .. such as my mother and many others that I know. They know that republicans don't give a rats ass about BORN black life. Your blind speculation is based on the nonsense you choose to believe, not on what is reality.

You don't know what I know or don't know. All they know about republicans are the lies assholes like you tell.

Ask them some day how they sleep after voting for "pro-choice" candidates.

Look around even on this board. Why would black people vote with racist scum like these?

Newsflash asshole. Just because you claim something or someone is racist, does not mean that it actually is racist.

We can easily end this conversation right here given the knowledge that blacks are NEVER going to support the Republican Party ever AGAIN.

This conversation will never be over.

If you live to be a thousand, I or someone just like me will be there to call you on your bullshit and point out the costs to you and yours for your assholeness.

Whatever dude .. think whatever you choose to believe .. it won't make one iota of difference.

.. and yes, this conversation is over. Blacks will never support the Republican Party ever again. See the pictures of democratic and republican interns if you're still confused why that is true.

So if they conversation is over, then why are you still talking?

Because you, like other lefties, CAN'T let the Truth be spoken without attacking it.

Because you know that your whole world view is based on vile lies, and that the Truth is a deadly threat to it.

That is why you keep attacking me, but never honestly or seriously address the points I make.

This is for you.

This is not a conversation nitwit.

This is me playing with some RW assclown on a messageboard while I wait for the next alert on my work screen.

You can call it a conversation if you want .. but the conversation has long been over.

Says the moron that OBVIOUSLY can't support or defend a single idiotic thing he posts.

You realize you aren't fooling anyone, not even seely.

He is just pretending.
I tried to go back to see if you said anything of substance that I could agree or disagree with and so far you haven't said jack shit. Come on. Convince me and blackascoal that your party is good for them. What advice from the GOP should black people take?

See you won't answer because then like me, you'll come across as being a racist. So what? I call it like I see it. I agree that black people need to do better for themselves. I'll agree. But you/us whites need to stop shitting on blacks. One way to fix things would be if white American business owners made an effort to hire more blacks.

But then blacks need to be better employees. This is where I will switch sides and start arguing with blacks because a lot of poor blacks make the absolute worst employees.

But still blacks should not vote GOP. I tell blacks all the time that they shouldn't vote for Ben Carson but they should take some of his advice.

:lol: You're just another dumb ass lying republican.

Lets go to the tape ..

To your question of what have democrats done ..

My answer to you ..

They elect black people to office and support issues important to black people.

That's why they deserve black votes.

Your turn.

What have republicans done?

That was many posts ago. .. but don't fret it girlfriend .. you don't have to answer what republicans have done, because it's already known they haven't done shit to deserve black votes.

Try begging black people to vote for your all-white party. Maybe that will work. :lol: Your support is not required nor even wanted. The divide is beautiful and works in our favor.
You keep trying to ignore/forget it was Reagan, HW BUSH, THE GOP & GW BUSH that were pro NAFTA and FREE TRADE and sent all our jobs overseas. You must be stupid repeating a lie over and fucking over again. REPUBLICANS ruined America, not liberal policies. You republicans are fucking stupid *****. LOL

Hillary is the Free Trade candidate today. If you have a problem with Reagan and Bushs's policies, then why are you supporting the woman that will continue them?

Clearly you didn't listen to her speech last night you fucking moron. No wonder you righties are so one sided and wrong. You only listen to bullshit. Last week you were conned my friend.

Michael Bloomberg Calls Donald Trump a Con Man

If you believe the shit you say, Chris Christie has a bridge to sell you.

But Baltimore’s problems stretch further back, to institutionalized racial discrimination in the early 20th century. Federal and local policymakers of the time redlined areas with "undesirable racial concentrations" to omit them from mortgage insurance programs.

And over the century, the same neighborhoods faced one destructive policy after another, from mass incarceration to the rise of predatory banks.

Aggressive policing, tougher drug sentencing, slashing the budgets of school and public housing and parks—throughout Baltimore’s history, lawmakers at the local, state, and federal level adopted policies that entrenched poverty and segregation in the city.

President Barack Obama hinted at the need for assistance in off-the-cuff remarks this week, though it's unlikely to come from federal politicians. “If we really want to solve the problem, if our society really wanted to solve the problem, we could,” he said, adding, "I think we all understand that the politics of that are tough because it’s easy to ignore those problems or to treat them just as a law-and-order issue, as opposed to a broader social issue.” Conservatives keep trying to change the conversation.

I'm not changing anything, I am asking you what policies have the Democrats put into place to help inter-cities and you simply won't answer and try to deflect.

Affirmative Action

You are at least addressing the question and now how has Affirmative Action that began during reconstruction helped with the cities of Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Baltimore and Washington DC. Because as I see it, these inter-cities are worse today than they have been 40 plus years ago.
So what this is really about is that you don't think liberal policies designed to help black people have actually helped black people. I get it. But I can show you a bunch of middle class blacks who went to good schools and got good jobs and lead good lives because their parents had good union jobs working for the big three. How do you think those blacks got jobs in those white factories? And it was CONSERVATIVE WHITES who objected to working with blacks in those factories. But now I'm sure you will say they were union workers so they were actually liberals, which is partially true.

Anyways, i'm glad that blackascoal is here to tell you just how full of shit you all really are suggesting it is not you who are the racist party.

And your attempts to convert/convince him are laughable. As they are when you try to convince me you aren't stupid fucks.

First off, blackascoal hasn't do squat on this thread. I don't try to convert anyone. He has yet to answer the question, he'd rather play silly games.

I also don't think liberal policies are designed to help inter-cities, otherwise they would be thriving. Liberals appease their citizens, they don't lead their citizens. Both parties are complete failures. They are both morally and ethically bankrupt. Does anyone honestly think that Trump is the answer? And if Trump isn't the answer, then dishonest Hillary is not the answer. There is little difference in the 1%ers. They have been buds for years. Hell, Trump is a liberal. This isn't rocket science, we have two bad parties. The both play games with the voting blocks and then when in office, they accommodate the rich.
Then stay home but I know you won't because after all your talk you will vote GOP just like you do every 2 years.

There was a black president 50 years ago? There is today .. and he's a democrat .. along with a plethora of black legislators, black male and female professionals in all pursuits, and black millionaires in business.

Black voters are CRITICAL to the election of anyone seeking the White House today .. not true 50 years ago.

Try again Jethro.
so then why is there still inner city struggles today with all of these elites? Were they actually bought and paid for?

That would be a sane and rational discussion .. but I have never met a republican who could discuss it sane and rationally.

because the left doesn't wish to discuss. Sort of difficult to discuss something when questions are asked and never answered. No new discussions can be created after that. I'm always open for a discussion. I want honest discussion. When a democrat can't critique their own, then the chance of a discussion is lost. I know Bush had issues, I can honestly say that. He should not have gone to Iraq. he won a second term even though he did. your turn.

Dude :0)

I've answered questions all day long .. even bolded them and increased the size so the morons can't pretend they didn't see them .. yet, like the mental midget Papawhatever, it still claims I didn't answer its question.

If you're a republican looking for honest discussion, you'd be the anomaly on this board.

Affirmative Action

I'm not going to play your game. I keep telling you why things haven't worked out for poor people the last half century papadumbdumb. But you keep trying to control the conversation. You asked, I told you. Affirmative Action IS a way us liberals have TRIED to help black people. You want to know how it has worked out now that Republicans have ended affirmative action?

....!!

YOu mean liberals like Nixon?

Affirmative action in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Nixon administration[edit]
For more details on this topic, see Richard Nixon.
The strides that the Johnson presidency made in ensuring equal opportunity in the workforce were further picked up by his successor Nixon. In 1969 the Nixon administration initiated the "Philadelphia Order". It was regarded as the most forceful plan thus far to guarantee fair hiring practices in construction jobs. Philadelphia was selected as the test case because, as Assistant Secretary of Labor Arthur Fletcher explained, "The craft unions and the construction industry are among the most egregious offenders against equal opportunity laws . . . openly hostile toward letting blacks into their closed circle." The order included definite "goals and timetables." As President Nixon asserted, "We would not impose quotas, but would require federal contractors to show 'affirmative action' to meet the goals of increasing minority employment."[32]

It was through the Philadelphia Plan that the Nixon administration formed their adapted definition of affirmative action and became the official policy of the US government. The plan was defined as "racial goals and timetables, not quotas"[25]:124"

Was this more of how he pandered to Racists?

maxresdefault.jpg

Black republicans :lol::lol::lol:

0717-paul-ryan-interns-instagram-8.jpg

That picture alone makes a mockery of all the dumb ass shit said by every republican posting in this thread.

Democratic interns ..

0720-democratic-interns-facebook-6.jpg

Quick .. some knucklehead ask me why black people vote for democrats .. :lol:

'black republicans' :lol::lol:

NOthing in those photos refutes or even addressing ANYTHING ANYONE HAS SAID in this thread.

That you can't understand that, just shows how stupid you are.

You forget that Clinton was pro-NAFTA during his election campaign, the only candidate that was against NAFTA was Ross Perot. Clinton and his wife both were proud of Bill signing NAFTA.
Clinton also put in protections for workers and the environment that Republicans later removed.

Only an idiot is against free and fair trade.
is it fair?
Not now that the protections were removed.

Are you suggesting NAFTA wasn't touched or tweeked once during the GW Bush years? Do you think NAFTA today looks like the NAFTA Bill Clinton signed?

But I will be honest, signing NAFTA was one of the things I didn't like about Clinton. But not one fucking Republican or Conservative back then faulted him for it. They pushed it and passed it. Did the Democrats go along? Sure. But how dare you say you won't vote for Democrats because they went along with NAFTA and then keep on voting for the GOP who INVENTED NAFTA.
yep, they were all wrong. Trump didn't like it. Doesn't like it, and will indeed make it a point to address as president, I like that. 320 of my friends lost jobs in 2003 because of that moronic deal. I did not like that my company did that. out of my control, doesn't change it was wrong. And it's been wrong since. We still build off shore. I do hate it.

Affirmative Action

who is the answer?

Clearly you didn't listen to her speech last night you fucking moron. No wonder you righties are so one sided and wrong. You only listen to bullshit. Last week you were conned my friend.

I have to say, I couldn't. I can't stand her voice or her condescending attitude. I will live my life without having to listen to that. I can't stand listening to someone say she will protect the people of this country when four americans died in Benghazi cause she couldn't protect them. and the fact she deleted 30k of emails after being told not to. hmmmmmmm dishonest she is.

Last edited:
Except that that is a lie. As I have demonstrated by citing what Nixon was ACTUALLY doing while you liars claimed he was "chasing racists".

You don't know what I know or don't know. All they know about republicans are the lies assholes like you tell.

Newsflash asshole. Just because you claim something or someone is racist, does not mean that it actually is racist.

If you live to be a thousand, I or someone just like me will be there to call you on your bullshit and point out the costs to you and yours for your assholeness.

Whatever dude .. think whatever you choose to believe .. it won't make one iota of difference.

.. and yes, this conversation is over. Blacks will never support the Republican Party ever again. See the pictures of democratic and republican interns if you're still confused why that is true.

Because you, like other lefties, CAN'T let the Truth be spoken without attacking it.

Because you know that your whole world view is based on vile lies, and that the Truth is a deadly threat to it.

That is why you keep attacking me, but never honestly or seriously address the points I make.

This is for you.

This is me playing with some RW assclown on a messageboard while I wait for the next alert on my work screen.

You can call it a conversation if you want .. but the conversation has long been over.

Says the moron that OBVIOUSLY can't support or defend a single idiotic thing he posts.

He is just pretending.
I tried to go back to see if you said anything of substance that I could agree or disagree with and so far you haven't said jack shit. Come on. Convince me and blackascoal that your party is good for them. What advice from the GOP should black people take?

See you won't answer because then like me, you'll come across as being a racist. So what? I call it like I see it. I agree that black people need to do better for themselves. I'll agree. But you/us whites need to stop shitting on blacks. One way to fix things would be if white American business owners made an effort to hire more blacks.

But then blacks need to be better employees. This is where I will switch sides and start arguing with blacks because a lot of poor blacks make the absolute worst employees.

But still blacks should not vote GOP. I tell blacks all the time that they shouldn't vote for Ben Carson but they should take some of his advice.

I've said nothing about blacks taking advice from republicans.

I have no desire to give them "advice".

Business owners do not need "to hire more blacks". Business owners need to be denied access to Third World Labor. Increased jobs and wages will follow for all Americans regardless of skin color.

Blacks who agree with the GOP on the issues should certainly vote GOP, because the panic mongering of the Left is complete evil bullshit.

This is for you.

He is just pretending.

that after fifty years, your inner cities still don't attract business so people can find jobs.So the left has done absolutely blank for you all in fifty years. That is my only reason why you shouldn't vote democrat. They use you all just for that reason, a vote.

Can you name a promise that they kept that would help inner cities?

That picture alone makes a mockery of all the dumb ass shit said by every republican posting in this thread.

Democratic interns ..

NOthing in those photos refutes or even addressing ANYTHING ANYONE HAS SAID in this thread.

You fucking clown .. those photos address EVERYTHING this thread is about, and they speak directly to every fool who proclaims the Republican Party is not racist.

Those are interns you idiot. Are you suggesting that republicans can't chose more black interns?

Those photos speak to all the ignorance about 'slaves and plantations' ... and conclusively demonstrate why no black person should be voting for republicans.

You can interpret them anyway you choose .. after all, you can read minds. :lol:

Oh, what massive action is she planning to take to reverse decades of outsourcing and the largest trade deficits of all time?

Fuck Michael Bloomberg.

Democratic interns ..

You fucking clown .. those photos addressees EVERYTHING this thread is about, and they speak directly to every fool who proclaims the Republican Party is not racist.

Those are interns you idiot. Are you suggesting that republicans can't chose more black interns?

Those photos speak to all the ignorance about 'slaves and plantations' and conclusively demoinstrate why no black person should be voting for republicans.

You can interpret them anyway you choose .. after all, you can read minds. :lol:

Considering that 95% of blacks are dems, yes, I imagine that the pool of intern applicants for the GOP is very lacking in black want a be interns.

IN fact, that fact is so obvious that only a fucking moron would not be able to put 2 and 2 together to come to that conclusion.

A fucking moron like you.

Last edited:

Try again Jethro.

I've answered questions all day long .. even bolded them and increased the size so the morons can't pretend they didn't see them .. yet, like the mental midget Papawhatever, it still claims I didn't answer its question.

If you're a republican looking for honest discussion, you'd be the anomaly on this board.
so, why is it the inner cities have so much violence?

Affirmative Action

I'm not going to play your game. I keep telling you why things haven't worked out for poor people the last half century papadumbdumb. But you keep trying to control the conversation. You asked, I told you. Affirmative Action IS a way us liberals have TRIED to help black people. You want to know how it has worked out now that Republicans have ended affirmative action?

....!!

YOu mean liberals like Nixon?

Affirmative action in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Nixon administration[edit]
For more details on this topic, see Richard Nixon.
The strides that the Johnson presidency made in ensuring equal opportunity in the workforce were further picked up by his successor Nixon. In 1969 the Nixon administration initiated the "Philadelphia Order". It was regarded as the most forceful plan thus far to guarantee fair hiring practices in construction jobs. Philadelphia was selected as the test case because, as Assistant Secretary of Labor Arthur Fletcher explained, "The craft unions and the construction industry are among the most egregious offenders against equal opportunity laws . . . openly hostile toward letting blacks into their closed circle." The order included definite "goals and timetables." As President Nixon asserted, "We would not impose quotas, but would require federal contractors to show 'affirmative action' to meet the goals of increasing minority employment."[32]

It was through the Philadelphia Plan that the Nixon administration formed their adapted definition of affirmative action and became the official policy of the US government. The plan was defined as "racial goals and timetables, not quotas"[25]:124"

Was this more of how he pandered to Racists?

maxresdefault.jpg
Let us not forget how different Republicans were back then. Oh and Nixon is the PERFECT example of a Republican racist. He said abortion was justified SOMETIMES. For example, when a white woman has sex with a black man and gets pregnant, that is a good justification for abortion.

Tapes recently released by the Nixon Presidential Library reveal that President Richard M. Nixon, who had been considered generally opposed to abortion, told aides on January 23, 1973 (the day after the decision was handed down) that abortion was justified in certain cases, such as interracial pregnancies.

“There are times when abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a white,” said Nixon. President Nixon’s words, chilling as they are, are also a general reflection of the moral logic shared by millions of Americans in that day.

Try again Jethro.

so, why is it the inner cities have so much violence?
Lets not go into that. We all know black society has fallen apart. But it isn't liberal policies. Liberals tried to help blacks get out of poverty but conservative policies kept holding them back. Why is black culture so screwed up? Half the reason is the racism they have endured for hundreds of years and the other half is their fault. It's not affirmative action and it's not welfare. Fact is black people would rather make a fair wage than be on welfare, just like their white counterparts. Problem is there is almost no way out of poverty for a lot of blacks in the ghettos. So they settle on welfare. So would you.

Forum List

Back