black unemployment has risen

No, Democrats tell you that bullshit to garner support for letting them in. They are in all fields of work taking jobs Americans should be working and lowering our pay scale at the same time; not just for blacks but for everybody.

Look at that chart I posted. My father was in the construction field and I was in transportation. Illegals are in those lines of work. The Democrat party is selling us all out. They constantly tell us that the illegals take the lettuce picking jobs Americans won't do. Correct, we will not pick lettuce for nine bucks an hour like they will. Pay us $25.00 an hour and you'll have plenty of Americans picking lettuce. I'm willing to pay the extra money.
That's funny now it's Democrats telling us that, but your stats are fact. You haven't shown ONE job black folks have lost because of illegal immigrants.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
500,000 of you did not die to free us.

I have never received food stamps.
This is for posterity, for those with eyes, and are willing to use them, I am not for one moment claiming republicans are this side of perfect, but above racist dupe would have you think they just screwed black Americans over and over and over, for a hundred years he claims this simple minded nonsense, thats a lie! Democrats opposed every major piece of legislation intended to equalize the system for black Americans, all of it! There would be none of this absent republican stewardship, none! Yet Republican Americans are the problem for this retard, not the slavemasters of the DNC!

This is for posterity, for those with eyes, and are willing to use them, I am not for one moment claiming republicans are this side of perfect, but above racist dupe would have you think they just screwed black Americans over and over and over, for a hundred years he claims this simple minded nonsense, thats a lie! Democrats opposed every major piece of legislation intended to equalize the system for black Americans, all of it! There would be none of this absent republican stewardship, none!

Democrats as well as Republicans keep open borders that result in low employment status for Blacks and IM2 is too stupid to see it.

And you're a fucking racist, what's your point?
No, I am not a fucking racist. But you are a dumb white individual who has bought into the race baited notion that anybody black pointing out the past and continuing racism coming from a subculture in the white community is a racist.

Democrats as well as Republicans keep open borders that result in low employment status for Blacks and IM2 is too stupid to see it.

Wrong. Whites don't have to hire illegals and they really aren't stealing jobs from blacks. But that is what white race pimps tell you and you fall for it.

This is for posterity, for those with eyes, and are willing to use them, I am not for one moment claiming republicans are this side of perfect, but above racist dupe would have you think they just screwed black Americans over and over and over, for a hundred years he claims this simple minded nonsense, thats a lie! Democrats opposed every major piece of legislation intended to equalize the system for black Americans, all of it! There would be none of this absent republican stewardship, none! Yet Republican Americans are the problem for this retard, not the slavemasters of the DNC!

Try not using a extreme right wing source to try making that claim.

American Thinker​

1641694841026.png

No, Democrats tell you that bullshit to garner support for letting them in. They are in all fields of work taking jobs Americans should be working and lowering our pay scale at the same time; not just for blacks but for everybody.

Look at that chart I posted. My father was in the construction field and I was in transportation. Illegals are in those lines of work. The Democrat party is selling us all out. They constantly tell us that the illegals take the lettuce picking jobs Americans won't do. Correct, we will not pick lettuce for nine bucks an hour like they will. Pay us $25.00 an hour and you'll have plenty of Americans picking lettuce. I'm willing to pay the extra money.
Democrats don't tell us anything.

Strawman moron, I have your IQ running near room temperature, certainly you attended a public school, and they definitely fucked you up permanently, democrats every last one of them! You are utterly clueless, "utterly," in copping that impossibly fucking stupid posture, it demonstrates a complete ignorance of your own history, and who tried to help, and who did everything in their power and still do, to maintain that arrangement.....

My IQ is higher than yours. I've proven that consistently. I know my history and know that whites did not die to free anyone. Nationwide Jim Crow proved they didn't. So maybe go learn real history instead of the crap you get fed at stormfront.

Democrats don’t care if blacks are out of work. But they’ll pay them lip service in 2024 of course.
That's comment is a joke coming from a white republican.

My IQ is higher than yours. I've proven that consistently. I know my history and know that whites did not die to free anyone. Nationwide Jim Crow proved they didn't. So maybe go learn real history instead of the crap you get fed at stormfront.
Liberia is thataway sweetie-pie, go shit on the beach each morning and be free of us...... :banana:

Liberia is thataway sweetie-pie, go shit on the beach each morning and be free of us...... :banana:
So is Europe. Go on back and you won't have to bitch about the government.

Forum List

Back