black unemployment has risen

Right wing racist.

Funny how you only want to use the per capita logic if it fits the right wing narrative. So per captia there are more black folks murdered by police than white.

Whites commit more crimes than anyone in America, so why is it just as many blacks incarcerated as it is whites?

More weak bullshit, give me the specific jobs that black folks use to have that immigrants have taken from blacks as you stated.

Yes, per capita is the only real way to measure things. Asians and Asian Americans use the least welfare. But Asians are only 18 million of our population of 340 million. On that note, Asians and Asian Americans seldom hit the lottery too.

Yes there are more blacks per capita killed by police, but blacks per capita lead everybody else in crimes and particularly violent crime. So they are going to have more interaction with police because so many are criminals. Same with being locked up.

illegals and jobs they wiork.png

Yes, per capita is the only real way to measure things. Asians and Asian Americans use the least welfare. But Asians are only 18 million of our population of 340 million. On that note, Asians and Asian Americans seldom hit the lottery too.

Yes there are more blacks per capita killed by police, but blacks per capita lead everybody else in crimes and particularly violent crime. So they are going to have more interaction with police because so many are criminals. Same with being locked up.

View attachment 585317

A majority of Americans say immigrants mostly fill jobs U.S. citizens do not want​

1641658888796.png
1641658888796.png

Hispanics (88%) are most likely to say undocumented immigrants mostly fill jobs U.S. citizens do not want, with more Hispanic immigrants than U.S.-born Hispanics saying so (94% vs. 82%). By comparison, similar shares of white (75%) and black (71%) adults say the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
A majority of Americans say immigrants mostly fill jobs U.S. citizens do not want

No, Democrats tell you that bullshit to garner support for letting them in. They are in all fields of work taking jobs Americans should be working and lowering our pay scale at the same time; not just for blacks but for everybody.

Look at that chart I posted. My father was in the construction field and I was in transportation. Illegals are in those lines of work. The Democrat party is selling us all out. They constantly tell us that the illegals take the lettuce picking jobs Americans won't do. Correct, we will not pick lettuce for nine bucks an hour like they will. Pay us $25.00 an hour and you'll have plenty of Americans picking lettuce. I'm willing to pay the extra money.

Tell me that you're not this stupid.
The vast majority if the Black people aren't racist, and are gainfully employed.
True story, dipshit.

It seems like you must live your life on political message boards....sad

there are more black out of work. fact. dip shit.

The vast majority if the Black people aren't racist, and are gainfully employed.
True story, dipshit.

you who wasnt in that burned dwon citied and robb stores hmm? always blacks . dip shit.

True story, dipshit.

your on herre moren thsan i am hypocrite.

well yeah they are to busy making up protests and burning shit so they can terrorize people. they do not think they have to work. they think they are owned everything. smash and grab.
More silly white racism.

Most Black people are employed and doing the things that every American should be doing.
Don't broadbrush, leave that to the left wingnuts on this board
Thank you. But you have done your share to contribute to the narrative that idiot believes.

As a matter of fact yes, yes it does! But make no mistake,, collectively, black Americans, are still slaves, this is a fact, they vote in perpetuity for a political persuasion that reviles them and never even attempts to improve their communities, that political persuasion has made certain to introduce highly destructive mechanisms into every black urban community, such as all but worthless public schools, pill mills, liquor establishments, gun shops, and most especially abortion clinics!

While its certainly racist, the democrats perpetual enslavement of blacks, its not all entirely racist, much of it revolves around other blacks working with racist democrats, to enslave their communities to the racist democrats, in exchange for personal wealth, and power, or the perception of such! In point of fact, the difference between poor white enclaves, and poor black enclaves, is effectively nill, both are treated in exactly the same fashion by racist fascist democrats who hate and fear both populations equally, with the distinguishing factor being both populations are simply to fucking poor to know exactly how its being done to them! ;)
Bullshit. Again, we were republicans for 100 years and all we got was fucked.

Does the same go for whites? Since they receive more benefits than anyone. You right wing, racist kill me with repeating the same lies over and over, black folks vote for Democrats because in the last 60yrs black folks do better financially, educationally, opening businesses, etc. under Democrat presidents than we do under Republican presidents. Why can you racist morons understand that.
They are mentally ill.

Bullshit. Again, we were republicans for 100 years and all we got was fucked.
Yes you are so right, 500,000 of us dying in attempt to free your dumb asses was complete and total BS! Enjoy the foodstamps for now, soon they throw you away, thats what is streaming across border, your replacements.... :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 585317
No Ray it isn't. Whites lead in crime.

In 2020 blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime reports, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

Those are crimes Ray. Whites do the most.

Yes you are so right, 500,000 of us dying in attempt to free your dumb asses was complete and total BS! Enjoy the foodstamps for now, soon they throw you away, thats what is streaming across border, your replacements.... :auiqs.jpg:
500,000 of you did not die to free us.

I have never received food stamps.

well yeah they are to busy making up protests and burning shit so they can terrorize people. they do not think they have to work. they think they are owned everything. smash and grab.
Democrats don’t care if blacks are out of work. But they’ll pay them lip service in 2024 of course.

500,000 of you did not die to free us.

I have never received food stamps.
Strawman moron, I have your IQ running near room temperature, certainly you attended a public school, and they definitely fucked you up permanently, democrats every last one of them! You are utterly clueless, "utterly," in copping that impossibly fucking stupid posture, it demonstrates a complete ignorance of your own history, and who tried to help, and who did everything in their power and still do, to maintain that arrangement.....

Forum List

Back