black unemployment has risen

well yeah they are to busy making up protests and burning shit so they can terrorize people. they do not think they have to work. they think they are owned everything. smash and grab.
Nope.

It's the Democrats burning the economy down for wealth and power.

They knew their CovidScam would be incredibly harmful to the Black community, but did it anyway.

The Democrat Party never stopped hating Blacks - they just started pretending they didn't.

You must be one of those old timey Democrats we keep hearing about.
All Democrats are.

They pay lip service to caring about Black lives, but do everything possible to destroy those lives.

The Democrat CovidScam is just the latest mass lynching by modern day/virtue-signaling Jim Crow Democrats.

Tell us what Republicans have done over the last 50yrs to improve ANY of these conditions you claim Democrats are responsible for. Give me ONE policy that Republicans have implemented that have helped black folks.

It is Republicans that are blocking the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, it's Republicans that are holding up the George Floyd Police Reform Bill. The worse enemy that black folks have in this country are Republicans who have the mindset of the sheet wearers. I noticed you ran from the fact that in the last 50yrs black folks prosper more when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to a Republican. We do better financially, in education, in business, etc. those are facts that you can't dispute.
Both parties hate the Black community.

If you think Democrats are anything other than the *good* rape cop, you've been fooled.

Read X for more information; NOTHING has changed.

Construction, food service, janitorial work...
How stupid are you?
1641698467093.png

You need to get your head out of your ass, SBB.

Illegal immigration has been a disaster for Blacks in particular.
Stop being white trying to tell black people how things are for us. Illegal immigration hasn't made jack shit worse. Blacks were not picking strawberries or melons before whatever time you right wingers began using immigration to make an excuse to cover for the fact that whites are still discriminating against blacks in hiring. There is nothing stopping businesses from not hiring illegal immigrants.

Stop being white trying to tell black people how things are for us.
Stop being a damn fool making stupid/ignorant assumptions, son.
Illegal immigration hasn't made jack shit worse.
Incredibly wrong, and see above.

Illegal immigration has been a distaster in particular for the Black community.
Blacks were not picking strawberries or melons before whatever time you right wingers
See above & read my siggie, fool.
began using immigration to make an excuse to cover for the fact that whites are still discriminating against blacks in hiring.
See above.
There is nothing stopping businesses from not hiring illegal immigrants.
See above.

Stop being a damn fool making stupid/ignorant assumptions, son.

Incredibly wrong, and see above.

Illegal immigration has been a distaster in particular for the Black community.

See above & read my siggie, fool.

See above.

See above.
I'm black. And that's why I can tell you that everything you say is wrong. I am not making an assumption, you are not black. Illegal immihration has not done shit. Illegal immigrants aren't hiring themselves idiot.

I'm black.
Great.
And that's why I can tell you that everything you say is wrong.
I sincerely pray that you cannot be this ridiculously ignorant.

Free your mind, brother.
I am not making an assumption,
Bizarre/fallacious claim.
you are not black.
See above.
Illegal immihration has not done shit.
See above.
Illegal immigrants aren't hiring themselves idiot.
See above.

Your fanatical ignorance is dangerous.

Free your mind & stop picking cotton for the cotton-picking Democrat cult.

Both parties hate the Black community.

If you think Democrats are anything other than the *good* rape cop, you've been fooled.

Read X for more information; NOTHING has changed.
I never claimed they didn't, I just get tired of hearing right wing racist trying to tell black folks what Democrats have done to hurt us when they haven't done shit either.

Forum List

Back