black unemployment has risen

I never claimed they didn't, I just get tired of hearing right wing racist trying to tell black folks what Democrats have done to hurt us when they haven't done shit either.

Blacks had the lowest unemployment rate in history under Trump. Do you know what he did specifically for blacks? Nothing. He did something Democrats would never dream of doing, and that is providing opportunity for all Americans which some blacks took advantage of. He treated blacks like any other group of Americans which is unheard of in the Democrat party. Outside of prison reform and signing a bill that restored federal money to black historical colleges (that DumBama cutoff) he didn't treat blacks anymore special than he treated anybody else, and they did better than anytime under Democrats.

If you enjoy being treated like the kid on the short school bus, that's fine. But for those more blacks aggressive about getting ahead in life, all they need are the same opportunities that everybody else has.

I'm black. And that's why I can tell you that everything you say is wrong. I am not making an assumption, you are not black. Illegal immihration has not done shit. Illegal immigrants aren't hiring themselves idiot.

Correct. Businesses are hiring them instead of Americans. How can you say that's not hurting anybody in this country? Two million more this year. Do you think they are not going to take jobs Americans should be working?

You should read all the past posts before responding. I posted this earlier:

illegals and jobs they wiork.png

Wrong. Whites don't have to hire illegals and they really aren't stealing jobs from blacks. But that is what white race pimps tell you and you fall for it.

Better think again.

That's funny now it's Democrats telling us that, but your stats are fact. You haven't shown ONE job black folks have lost because of illegal immigrants.

What Fn source would have that information? Don't ask stupid questions. I know Democrats are void of common sense, but this issue requires very little of that.

Blacks had the lowest unemployment rate in history under Trump. Do you know what he did specifically for blacks? Nothing.
You're right, President Obama did it.. The trend started under his Administration.
He did something Democrats would never dream of doing, and that is providing opportunity for all Americans which some blacks took advantage of. He treated blacks like any other group of Americans which is unheard of in the Democrat party.
Where did you get that rightwing talking point?
Outside of prison reform
Which was an extension of what Pres Obama started.
and signing a bill that restored federal money to black historical colleges (that DumBama cutoff)
That's a lie, he cut that funding in his first year in office.. Smfh.
he didn't treat blacks anymore special than he treated anybody else, and they did better than anytime under Democrats.
Post the numbers to prove it, instead of giving us the Sean Hannity talking points.
If you enjoy being treated like the kid on the short school bus, that's fine. But for those more blacks aggressive about getting ahead in life, all they need are the same opportunities that everybody else has.
Save that weak stuff for fools like Candace Owens.

No Ray it isn't. Whites lead in crime.

In 2020 blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime reports, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

Those are crimes Ray. Whites do the most.

Not per capita. Whites are six times the size of population of blacks in our country. Of course we will lead in any category of crime. But per capita blacks lead in almost every crime in this country, especially violent crime.

You're right, President Obama did it.. The trend started under his Administration.

Where did you get that rightwing talking point?

Which was an extension of what Pres Obama started.

That's a lie, he cut that funding in his first year in office.. Smfh.

Post the numbers to prove it, instead of giving us the Sean Hannity talking points.

Save that weak stuff for fools like Candace Owens.

I told you, I'm not answering posts that are torn apart sentence by sentence. If you can't answer a post in one or two quotes, find a community college in your area that teaches you how to write.

I told you, I'm not answering posts that are torn apart sentence by sentence. If you can't answer a post in one or two quotes, find a community college in your area that teaches you how to write.
A truck driving, slum lord with a PhD is posting talking points he read somewhere. That is why you can't post anything to backup that bullshit you heard somewhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back