black unemployment has risen

A truck driving, slum lord with a PhD is posting talking points he read somewhere. That is why you can't post anything to backup that bullshit you heard somewhere.

I'll reply to anything that doesn't look like it was written by a 9 year old. Everybody else can reply in a paragraph or two, why can't you, because you are black? :badgrin:

Try the Department of Labor, dumbass.

They do? Well why don't you find me that site and post it here for me to look at? What a dumb Fn statement. The department of labor would have statistics on how many blacks lost job opportunities to illegals. You shouldn't drink this early in the morning.

why didn't you mention that last month black unemployment was 6.5?
numbers fluctuate month to month which is why you look at trends and multiple points of data. I wouldn’t hire you as one of my data analysts. Sorry. Try burgers.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They do? Well why don't you find me that site and post it here for me to look at? What a dumb Fn statement. The department of labor would have statistics on how many blacks lost job opportunities to illegals. You shouldn't drink this early in the morning.
Yet you keep posting that bullshit with nothing to back it up other than your dumbass opinion. I don't know any black folks who claim they can't get a job or lost a job because of illegal immigrants.

• Thanks
Yet you keep posting that bullshit with nothing to back it up other than your dumbass opinion. I don't know any black folks who claim they can't get a job or lost a job because of illegal immigrants.

Do you get stupider as the day moves on or what? Do you think an employer tells any black "I would have hired you but I found an illegal instead!" Or the department of labor calls employers and asks "How many illegals did you hire instead of blacks?"

As I asked, do you think all 2 million new invaders of our country this year are going to live here with no income? That's just this year alone. Estimates go as high as 40 million are living in this country right now. And as I pointed out, they hurt all Americans, not just blacks. But don't for a minute think that Democrats have black interests in mind when they do stupid shit like allowing all these people to come here because they don't. You are last on their list of concerns because the Democrat party knows no matter what they do to blacks, they will be right back voting for them next elections.

It’s too high. What should we do about the gap in black vs white employment to push that rate down?
Why do you dodge the question? It was G2000 who said black unemployment was at 7.1% as if that was great. I asked why he never mentioned the fact that last month it was 6.5.

It’s too high. What should we do about the gap in black vs white employment to push that rate down?

There is nothing we can do but offer jobs to all Americans and hope blacks take advantage of the opportunities. It's an individual choice, not a government policy or social choice. Employers are hiring anybody willing to do the work.

Why do you dodge the question? It was G2000 who said black unemployment was at 7.1% as if that was great. I asked why he never mentioned the fact that last month it was 6.5.
You can’t win a debate because you have no ideas. Here is the trend of black and white. While on a downward trajectory it’s not low enough. The big issue is how high it is not what rate was reported in November. It needs to be lower. What would you like to see done?

F8DA349C-8E0B-433D-95A5-D08B7FB61B28.jpeg

• Thanks
There is nothing we can do but offer jobs to all Americans and hope blacks take advantage of the opportunities. It's an individual choice, not a government policy or social choice. Employers are hiring anybody willing to do the work.
Job training, education support, and daycare are the answers I’m accepting.

• Thanks
You can’t win a debate because you have no ideas. Here is the trend of black and white. While on a downward trajectory it’s not low enough. The big issue is how high it is not what rate was reported in November. It needs to be lower. What would you like to see done?

View attachment 585667
Again g2000 said unemployment for blacks was at 7.1% as if that was something to brag about. they never mentioned that last month it was 6.7% this debate I won because you keep dodging from the question I keep asking.

Again g2000 said unemployment for blacks was at 7.1% as if that was something to brag about. they never mentioned that last month it was 6.7% this debate I won because you keep dodging from the question I keep asking.
You have no point. My point is it’s improving but still too high. Your point is what? That black unemployment is getting worse? What is your point?

• Thanks
You have no point. My point is it’s improving but still too high. Your point is what? That black unemployment is getting worse? What is your point?
I won I made my point you dodged it.
Why did g2000 brag that Black unemployment was at 7.1% as if that was something to brag about when last month it was 6.5%?

Forum List

Back