black unemployment has risen

I already posted my solution. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, and neither can government.

People come here from all over the world to have an opportunity of any kind. People who live here have all the opportunities in the world but don't take advantage of them. Nobody can change that.
Your solution is to do nothing as a community and wait for people to pull themselves up by their bootstrap? I have that correct, right?

Your solution is to do nothing as a community and wait for people to pull themselves up by their bootstrap? I have that correct, right?

That is correct. If anything government discourages people from advancing themselves. When you provide them with things they didn't have to work for, then why work or work hard in the first place? Maybe the real solution is to reduce government handouts so people have no choice but to advance themselves.

B e c a u s e t h e r a t e for the full year is down and and one month change isn’t meaningful. It wasn’t 5.7% last month liar. I answered your question specifically 3 times. They said that because it’s down on the year. Now answer mine. What do we do about the rate since it’s still too high?

The Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday reported that the Black unemployment rate rose month-over-month, from 6.5% to 7.1%. No other racial or ethnic group measured by the BLS saw unemployment rates increase in December

I'm not the one making the claim that 7.1% is good unless you believe black unemployment rising is a good thing.

And it went down the previous month more than the overall UE did and not a single one of you all made a thread about it.

Why is that?

Oh, and only a fucking moron would make a claim about a single month. But math is hard for people missing their brain due to partisanship.

And it went down the previous month more than the overall UE did and not a single one of you all made a thread about it.

Why is that?

Oh, and only a fucking moron would make a claim about a single month. But math is hard for people missing their brain due to partisanship.
I'm not the one making the claim that 7.1% is good unless you believe black unemployment rising is a good thing.
maybe you an g2000 should get better talking points

maybe you an g2000 should get better talking points

Once again....

Why is that?

Will you answer the question or will you just keep dancing around like the mindless partisan drone you seem to be?

nope not a dem . the dems are blacks refusing to work and instead buring down cities.
Can you name a city that was burned down? And if you can, will you please show an aerial photograph of it being burned down?

So stop lying and saying there are more black folks on welfare than whites.

Legal and Illegal immigrants have always and always will come in this country. Show me what jobs they have taken from black folks and don't give me your dumb ass opinion back it up with hard facts.
Hispanics compete with lower trained for jobs pushing down wages. CONSTRUCTION is one of the better paying jobs that hispanics push black males especially black males with criminal records out of -----but trash collectors, maid services, fast food and other job categories show this over and over.

A majority of Americans say immigrants mostly fill jobs U.S. citizens do not want​

View attachment 585320View attachment 585320
Hispanics (88%) are most likely to say undocumented immigrants mostly fill jobs U.S. citizens do not want, with more Hispanic immigrants than U.S.-born Hispanics saying so (94% vs. 82%). By comparison, similar shares of white (75%) and black (71%) adults say the same.
They would be wrong-----get rid of illegals---kick moochers off welfare. Saves taxpayers billions, cuts down on crime and pollution as well.

No, I am not a fucking racist. But you are a dumb white individual who has bought into the race baited notion that anybody black pointing out the past and continuing racism coming from a subculture in the white community is a racist.
Bwahahaha...you are so full shit. You are race obsessed and extremely racist....but worse you are consumed with being blindly stupid prejudice against all races.

You must be one of those old timey Democrats we keep hearing about.
He is. His roots go all the way back to 1856 and before; Charles Sumner was beaten with a cane, because he was opposed to slavery. Almost beaten to death; This is what Horselightning is really crowing about. It isn't unemployment or blacks not working. It's the fact that blacks are not where he wants them. Back in slavery. That's what him and his ilk really want.

They would be wrong-----get rid of illegals---kick moochers off welfare. Saves taxpayers billions, cuts down on crime and pollution as well.
How would they be wrong? Telling us that is worth shit. Show us by way of documentation. LOl! But you can't can you?

Bwahahaha...you are so full shit. You are race obsessed and extremely racist....but worse you are consumed with being blindly stupid prejudice against all races.
You are incapable of presenting an intelligent argument. You should leave. It only gets worse for you after this.

Forum List

Back