black unemployment has risen

Hispanics compete with lower trained for jobs pushing down wages. CONSTRUCTION is one of the better paying jobs that hispanics push black males especially black males with criminal records out of -----but trash collectors, maid services, fast food and other job categories show this over and over.
Post it for us Turtleshit.

As a matter of fact yes, yes it does! But make no mistake,, collectively, black Americans, are still slaves, this is a fact, they vote in perpetuity for a political persuasion that reviles them and never even attempts to improve their communities, that political persuasion has made certain to introduce highly destructive mechanisms into every black urban community, such as all but worthless public schools, pill mills, liquor establishments, gun shops, and most especially abortion clinics!

While its certainly racist, the democrats perpetual enslavement of blacks, its not all entirely racist, much of it revolves around other blacks working with racist democrats, to enslave their communities to the racist democrats, in exchange for personal wealth, and power, or the perception of such! In point of fact, the difference between poor white enclaves, and poor black enclaves, is effectively nill, both are treated in exactly the same fashion by racist fascist democrats who hate and fear both populations equally, with the distinguishing factor being both populations are simply to fucking poor to know exactly how its being done to them! ;)
For the over 400 years of Blacks living on the North American continent, white privilege has kept most of them out of the socio-economic experiment, by design.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democrats as well as Republicans keep open borders that result in low employment status for Blacks and IM2 is too stupid to see it.
Then why are we blaming illegals for a problem we created, and a problem that continues? Answer, because it never was a problem for US citizens to begin with. US employers get to hire cheap labor that's why. It's profitable for farmers, processing plants, construction businesses, landscaping companies, roofing companies, etc., to employ these people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, I am not a fucking racist. But you are a dumb white individual who has bought into the race baited notion that anybody black pointing out the past and continuing racism coming from a subculture in the white community is a racist.
You are so fuil of bullshit and hatred, you don't even know what you're talking about.
You are stuck in the 20's and will always be a fucking victim, asshole. You're a racist and
embrace it instead of lying to yourself.
idiot

Then why are we blaming illegals for a problem we created, and a problem that continues? Answer, because it never was a problem for US citizens to begin with. US employers get to hire cheap labor that's why. It's profitable for farmers, processing plants, construction businesses, landscaping companies, roofing companies, etc., to employ these people.
Who did I blame in my post?
HINT: Read my post using your eyes and brain.

IM2
1641745511036.png

It also went down lower under President Trump than any time in American history
The OP does not understand his own argument. He posted a thread because he just hates blacks, is afraid of them, and would just as soon put them back in chains.

Setting all that aside, the unemployment numbers under any president is irrelevant. Up or down. The issue is inclusion. For 400 years, white America has kept black America out of the socio-economic experiment. All one needs to look at, to verify what I am talking about, is to look at our American neighborhoods. You either have government run housing that is almost exclusively black and brown people, or you have middle to upper class white neighborhoods. Our history of exclusion, tells the whole tail. Someone show me by way of documentation where I am wrong.

They pay illegals less, plus blacks and whites don't want those jobs anyway, because they don't pay livable wages.
Yet every Black who votes Democrat wants open borders.
You know why? They need super cheap labor.

Yet every Black who votes Democrat wants open borders.
You know why? They need super cheap labor.
There is no such thing as open borders for one thing, and illegals are here for a reason.

Enablers want super cheap labor. That isn't a color thing.

There is no such thing as open borders for one thing, and illegals are here for a reason.

Enablers want super cheap labor. That isn't a color thing.
That is the dumbest post I have ever read and that's saying something.

Forum List

Back