black unemployment has risen

I won I made my point you dodged it.
Why did g2000 brag that Black unemployment was at 7.1% as if that was something to brag about when last month it was 6.5%?
Because a 30 day trend is for morons. No one looks at 30 days stock returns. Black unemployment has been trending down all year. That is what is important. It had two or three bumps up on its way down that can we all see the chart.

We agree on the data. I’m glad you recognize the BLS as credible. Now. Tell me. What is important about the chart below?
7BAD8E4E-F252-4A7E-871E-B2EA8BB4C04C.jpeg

Job training, education support, and daycare are the answers I’m accepting.

If you want job training, go get it. Nobody is stopping you. People on the left think that if government doesn't provide them with something, they can't do it on their own. I did it, why can't blacks or any other group of people?

If you want kids, you take care of them. If you can't take care of them then you shouldn't have had any children. Don't have kids you can't raise and then expect your neighbors to pay for their care.

If you want job training, go get it. Nobody is stopping you. People on the left think that if government doesn't provide them with something, they can't do it on their own. I did it, why can't blacks or any other group of people?

If you want kids, you take care of them. If you can't take care of them then you shouldn't have had any children. Don't have kids you can't raise and then expect your neighbors to pay for their care.
It’s not working today. What’s your solution?

Because a 30 day trend is for morons. No one looks at 30 days stock returns. Black unemployment has been trending down all year. That is what is important. It had two or three bumps up on its way down that can we all see the chart.

We agree on the data. I’m glad you recognize the BLS as credible. Now. Tell me. What is important about the chart below?
View attachment 585673
Again why did g2000 brag that Black unemployment was at 7.1% as if that was something to brag about when in fact black unemployment is going up since it was 5.7% last month.

It’s not working today. What’s your solution?

I already posted my solution. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, and neither can government.

People come here from all over the world to have an opportunity of any kind. People who live here have all the opportunities in the world but don't take advantage of them. Nobody can change that.

well yeah they are to busy making up protests and burning shit so they can terrorize people. they do not think they have to work. they think they are owned everything. smash and grab.
You would have fit right in as a slave master, or one of these guys; You are the same worthless animal back then, but today.

Last edited:
It might be best if the blacks stay home instead of work.It cuts down on killings and rapes when they aint out in public.
If they live in section 8 housing, where else would you expect them to go? White America doesn't want them anywhere else but the hood. After all, whites put them there, with zero opportunity like those of privilege.

Since you jump in answer the question. Why did g2000 brag about black unemployment being 7.1% when last month it was at 6.7%

Seems he was highlighting that even at 7.1 it is still down 2.1 percentage points from the start of the year.

So, now your turn.

And it went down the previous month and not a single one of you all made a thread about it.

Why is that?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I already posted my solution. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, and neither can government.

People come here from all over the world to have an opportunity of any kind. People who live here have all the opportunities in the world but don't take advantage of them. Nobody can change that.
When you are a victim of government housing from birth, opportunity never came knocking. It was never intended to.

Seems he was highlighting that even at 7.1 it is still down 2.1 percentage points from the start of the year.

So, now your turn.

And it went down the previous month and not a single one of you all made a thread about it.

Why is that?
Because they're full of shit.

well yeah they are to busy making up protests and burning shit so they can terrorize people. they do not think they have to work. they think they are owned everything. smash and grab.
Your interpretation of the reason is absurd. The type of people that riot & loot were probably unemployed to begin with.
There unemployment has risen because of covid and the leftist cities over reaction to it. The low skill jobs that blacks and Latinos occupy are shuttered. Restaurants closed or carry out only etc.

So, now your turn.

Why is that?
Highlighting that it's going up

Rittenhouse had to drop 3 white Lefties, after which BLM and Biden declared him a white supremacist.
His target were blacks. That's why he was a hero. He missed the intended targets.

When you are a victim of government housing from birth, opportunity never came knocking. It was never intended to.

Correct, opportunity doesn't come knocking. You have to go out and find it like I and most middle-class people did. What does government housing have to do with it? We have HUD people living here in the suburbs. If housing has any impact, it's that you don't have to work hard to get into the suburbs. Government will place you there on the taxpayers money.

Again why did g2000 brag that Black unemployment was at 7.1% as if that was something to brag about when in fact black unemployment is going up since it was 5.7% last month.
B e c a u s e t h e r a t e for the full year is down and and one month change isn’t meaningful. It wasn’t 5.7% last month liar. I answered your question specifically 3 times. They said that because it’s down on the year. Now answer mine. What do we do about the rate since it’s still too high?

Correct, opportunity doesn't come knocking. You have to go out and find it like I and most middle-class people did. What does government housing have to do with it? We have HUD people living here in the suburbs. If housing has any impact, it's that you don't have to work hard to get into the suburbs. Government will place you there on the taxpayers money.
People who play the victim card without being a victim are pussies. Wouldn't you agree?

Forum List

Back