Black youth steal 50 iPhones at an Oakland store, and nobody does anything about it.

Lol lol. Laughing hysterically. You should keep looking for stories like this. Stay up all night worrying about this garbage. I frankly couldn't care less. Not one iota. Not anything. I have to wash my thinning hair.

Lol lol. Laughing hysterically. You should keep looking for stories like this. Stay up all night worrying about this garbage. I frankly couldn't care less. Not one iota. Not anything. I have to wash my thinning hair.
If your hair is thinning, you shouldn’t wash it more than twice a week.
(Just friendly advice.)

(Just friendly advice.)
Washing your hair too often makes it brittle and have split ends.

You need to oil your hair and wash it about once a week using a conditioner

(Just friendly advice.)
I'm 95. I frankly don't worry about all 8 strands. Nor do I worry about much at all when it comes to the nation. No point in anything but I do love to criticize it.

Yep. Don't ask me to vote in thr upcoming election because there isn't a good choice. Yet I shall denigrate everything I choose to.
You don't have to convince me you're a worthless fuck.

GHhGoj5XwAAiXRO.jpg

We have a criminal(trump), who tried t take down our government because he's a loser. Even Hillary outgunned him No wonder repubs don't care for the popular vote. Electoral is the only way they can win when it comes to the Presidency. I can see the ultra rich wanting a republican in power so as to have low to no taxes fort the rich. But I can't under stand the average guy voting Republican. I did vote for trump when he got his ass kicked by Hillary. He soon proved to be a piece of shit to most half way intelligent folks which is why Biden slaughtered him with over 8 million votes.

White America never did accept black people as equals after abolishing slavery.
White America Democrats never did accept black people as equals after Republicans abolished slavery.

I fixed that for you, poorly educated moron.

Blacks are overrepresented big time when it comes to crimes

As said in another thread, white youth have a problem with mass school shootings. Any honest, white person can acknowledge that. Any honest American can acknowledge that we have problems in this country. So the left-wing and BLM supporters have to acknowledge a problem that a segment of black youth have.

See, this isn’t just a black youth problem. It’s an American problem. Because we have weak and an app politicians, who cannot call out these issues for what they are. And we have Hollywood and the media that is also extremely problematic toward these issues.

No doubt that the sense of entitlement, the BLM narrative and The false propaganda narrative that “America has an evil racist history” is influencing young black men to commit crimes because after all, if they think they’re living in a country with a racist evil history, then they are entitled to commit in crimes in their mind.

White color crimes has just a tiny wee bit of black, but it is mostly white. Be proud my fellow whitie.

Oh yes I am. Sorry to say.
Wow. I’m impressed that you still have all your faculties (although you‘re not always right with your opinions). My mother is 95 as well, and sadly she has dementia.

You’re old enough to be my father!

You keep defending it. Dumbass

White America Democrats never did accept black people as equals after Republicans abolished slavery.

I fixed that for you, poorly educated moron.
I saw all them Repubs married to blacks, not, hell they wouldn't live with or near them

Blacks are overrepresented big time when it comes to crimes

As said in another thread, white youth have a problem with mass school shootings. Any honest, white person can acknowledge that. Any honest American can acknowledge that we have problems in this country. So the left-wing and BLM supporters have to acknowledge a problem that a segment of black youth have.

See, this isn’t just a black youth problem. It’s an American problem. Because we have weak and an app politicians, who cannot call out these issues for what they are. And we have Hollywood and the media that is also extremely problematic toward these issues.

No doubt that the sense of entitlement, the BLM narrative and The false propaganda narrative that “America has an evil racist history” is influencing young black men to commit crimes because after all, if they think they’re living in a country with a racist evil history, then they are entitled to commit in crimes in their mind.

Blacks lead in mass murderers, sorry Charlie.

I think it’s obvious as to what’s going on here. Left-wing activists feel like it’s the good thing to just dismiss reality.

Superbadbrutha Curried Goats Hellbilly don’t take things personally. Don’t use foul language or personal attacks, because none of that type of language is being used by me toward you folks.

One way to look at this issue is to notice the fact that the white majority suburbs are safer and cleaner compared to black majority inner cities. And that is really a shame, and a disgrace. …. the fact that even black folks are afraid to go into the inner cities. In certain neighborhoods In black majority places you’re way more likely to have your rims stolen to even Have your car stolen or to be robbed in some way.

Not a single left winger or BLM supporter has offered up a solution so far. And I can tell not even reading their post they simply offer up three words or one line. It’s obviously an insult. Let’s hear some paragraphs and well thought out posts from Biden supporters as to why we have these problems.

Why are black majority in cities dumps today? Places filled with crime and graffiti and vandalism. Why aren’t there Nice restaurants in these areas? This is coming from somebody who cares about all of my fellow Americans whether they are white or black.
Probably because the bad people pray on the weak

Forum List

Back