Black youth steal 50 iPhones at an Oakland store, and nobody does anything about it.

Negroes don't want jobs like Trump provided.
Tell me the exact jobs Trump provided black folks, give me a list of them or give me the policy that Trump signed to make that happen. I'll wait.
They want welfare and reparations so they can pay their drug dealers and buy stuff at the liquor store when it is inconvenient to rob it.
Is that why so many white folks are on welfare? So that they can pay the drug dealers and go to the liquor store, you see whites are the number one users of drugs. Where are they getting theirs from?

So we need to figure out solutions to why we have this issue among black youth today.
The key word in your sentence is "today."

The answer is simple: Before the 1960s, they were not allowed to enter many areas.

African American youth were much better behaved before the 1960s.

You are truly comic book material. So why is unemployment so high in the Hood? Why are many of the schools failing if the opportunities are so great, please Lisa explain these phenomena for the rest of us to understand. Why is it you don't see folks standing on the corner selling drugs in the suburbs? Why is it you don't see women selling themselves on the corners in the suburbs? Why is there so much crime in the so-called Hood if the opportunities are so great? I am pretty sure a racist Jewish, white woman like you doesn't spend anytime around black folks, so tell us how is it that you have all the answers?

Save that bullshit, there are plenty of black folks who worked hard, went to college and blah, blah, blah and they had to deal with something a Jewish, white woman like you didn't. Racism and discrimination and you are a fine example of that.

Hmmm, how many of them have you talked to make that assessment? Give me the criteria for applying for a Pell grant scholarship. Stop having babies out of wedlock, wow.
Jew, Jew, Jew, etc., etc., etc. You sure single me out for a long tongue-lashing don’t you, repeatedly being my religion into it. What does my being Jewish have to do with it? You’re just another black antisemite resentful that a people so persecuted over 2,000 years manage to succeed - and succeed above average.

Proves that ability, good values, and responsible choices overcome bigotry. Kills your “blame whitey” for failure excuse.

Superbadbrutha

Challenge: Admit the thug who stole $40,000 worth of Iphones is a criminal and should go to jail as punishment for him - and as a deterrent to others thinking of doing the same thing - and that holding blacks responsible for criminal acts rather than making excuses will be helpful in the long run.

Tell me the exact jobs Trump provided black folks, give me a list of them or give me the policy that Trump signed to make that happen. I'll wait.

Is that why so many white folks are on welfare? So that they can pay the drug dealers and go to the liquor store, you see whites are the number one users of drugs. Where are they getting theirs from?
We are all accustomed to the socialized government. With that it has gotten us a lot of corruption, stealing, graft and finger pointing. Ideas that were supposed to help and they do, and a percentage of people who have gotten rich off of it or use it to give them a good living.

Jew, Jew, Jew, etc., etc., etc. You sure single me out for a long tongue-lashing don’t you, repeatedly being my religion into it.
How did i know you were Jewish? Because you made it a point to let everyone know you were Jewish. Now you don't want to be called Jewish.
What does my being Jewish have to do with it?
That's what i was thinking when u found the need to let everyone know you were Jewish.
You’re just another black antisemite resentful that a people so persecuted over 2,000 years manage to succeed - and succeed above average.
Now i am anti-semitic, you do realize the early Jewish folks were black. You had a lot of assistance after the Holocaust to help you succeed. America has given Israel 246 billion dollars since 1945. What did America give to former slaves when slavery ended? 0. How many successful black towns and communities were destroyed because of white jealousy after slavery? What was given to black folks after Jim Crow? 0.
Proves that ability, good values, and responsible choices overcome bigotry. Kills your “blame whitey” for failure excuse.
Yep, right along with not bring the victim of racism and discrimination. Also being mainstreamed into American society when you have the right color skin doesn't hurt either.

Superbadbrutha

Challenge: Admit the thug who stole $40,000 worth of Iphones is a criminal and should go to jail as punishment for him - and as a deterrent to others thinking of doing the same thing - and that holding blacks responsible for criminal acts rather than making excuses will be helpful in the long run.
When have black folks ever said if you break the law you shouldn't be held accountable?

How about when whites break the law they be held equally accountable and not receive probation while the black criminal is sent to prison.

How about we have one Justice System for everyone.

We are all accustomed to the socialized government. With that it has gotten us a lot of corruption, stealing, graft and finger pointing. Ideas that were supposed to help and they do, and a percentage of people who have gotten rich off of it or use it to give them a good living.
So you can't name one. Thxs.

When have black folks ever said if you break the law you shouldn't be held accountable?

How about when whites break the law they be held equally accountable and not receive probation while the black criminal is sent to prison.

How about we have one Justice System for everyone.
Oh, please. Your lib leaders are bending over backwards to keep violent blacks out of prison while sending whites trying to protect people from them TO prison, like the white Marine on the subway against the violent repeat black offender.

The reason property crime is skyrocketing - shoplifting, carjackings, burglary, larceny, etc., - is because libs on going soft on black criminals.

Time we have one justice system for all - and that extends to Democrats and Republicans.

We all know Negroes aren't very good with math. There is tremendous demographic discrepancy.

About 5% of Whites get welfare in their lives while it is about 80% of all the Negroes.

LBJ decided that it would be great for the filthy ass Democrat Party to use taxpayer's money to pay the goddamn Negroes to vote for Democrats and they were pleased as punch to join that welfare plantation.

Trump gave Negroes jobs but they didn't like having to get up and go to work so they voted for this Potatohead asshole that promised them more welfare and reparations.

We all know Negroes aren't very good with math. There is tremendous demographic discrepancy.

About 5% of Whites get welfare in their lives while it is about 80% of all the Negroes.

LBJ decided that it would be great for the filthy ass Democrat Party to use taxpayer's money to pay the goddamn Negroes to vote for Democrats and they were pleased as punch to join that welfare plantation.

Trump gave Negroes jobs but they didn't like having to get up and go to work so they voted for this Potatohead asshole that promised them more welfare and reparations.
I agree with everything you’ve said here except the use of “Negroes” for blacks. It undermines your very accurate assessment.

To the point, LBJ famously said that he’d have the blacks (used the n word) voting Dem for 200 years with all the handouts. LBJ was a real Texas racist.

Oh, please. Your lib leaders are bending over backwards to keep violent blacks out of prison while sending whites trying to protect people from them TO prison, like the white Marine on the subway against the violent repeat black offender.
Do why is it that black folks receive longer sentences than white folks?

Why are blacks denied parole and white are given parole?

Why are black drug users sent to prison while white drug users are sent to rehab?
The reason property crime is skyrocketing - shoplifting, carjackings, burglary, larceny, etc., - is because libs on going soft on black criminals.
Who commits most property crime?
Time we have one justice system for all - and that extends to Democrats and Republicans.
Black folks have been fighting for that every since we came here in chains.

Why is it racist never post anything to back up their racist claims.

I agree with everything you’ve said here except the use of “Negroes” for blacks. It undermines your very accurate assessment.

To the point, LBJ famously said that he’d have the blacks (used the n word) voting Dem for 200 years with all the handouts. LBJ was a real Texas racist.
Of course you agree with his racist posts, birds of a feather.

Funny how you racist don't ever back up your racist opinions with any facts.

I don't need to defend anyone from a racist POS like you.

i am not the one on this forum that create all these filthy racist threads . You and that IM2 never pass up on opportunity to post racist threads or make dumbass racism comments. You are the real racist on this board,

You always defend Negro criminals and blame their criminal behavior on Whites and that is as racist as it comes.

The Negroes never take any responsibility for the damage they do to this country. We would have a lot more respect for them if the Negroes would:

1. Get off welfare

2. Start taking care of their families

3. Stop committing so many crimes

4. Stop being the House Slaves of the Democrat Party that are destroying this country with disastrous Leftest policies.

5. Stop being so racist

i am not the one on this forum that create all these filthy racist threads . You and that IM2 never pass up on opportunity to post racist threads or make dumbass racism comments. You are the real racist on this board,

You always defend Negro criminals and blame their criminal behavior on Whites and that is as racist as it comes.

The Negroes never take any responsibility for the damage they do to this country. We would have a lot more respect for them if the Negroes would:

1. Get off welfare

2. Start taking care of their families

3. Stop committing so many crimes

4. Stop being the House Slaves of the Democrat Party that are destroying this country with disastrous Leftest policies.

5. Stop being so racist
You have me confused with
Horseshitting
MAGA Moron
Excalibur
Franklin

I do that out of disrespect for the Negros on this forum that post so much racism.

Forum List

Back