#BlackLivesMatter? ANOTHER Lefty Black Leader Turns Out to be White!!!

What?

Women lies matter
scooby-doo-mystery-incorporated-season-01-episode-01-screenshot-49.jpg
Like jenner's?

Jenner isnt a woman fool
Then why are liberals fighting for his kind to use the woman's bathroom?

What?

Women lies matter
Like jenner's?

Jenner isnt a woman fool

Dude, this thread is NOT about Jenner!

I don't give a damn about Jenner!
I don't either just pointing out cc hypocrisy.

Yes, but all you are accomplishing is giving him an out to change the subject and deflect away from the central issue.

Like jenner's?

Jenner isnt a woman fool

Dude, this thread is NOT about Jenner!

I don't give a damn about Jenner!
I don't either just pointing out cc hypocrisy.

Yes, but all you are accomplishing is giving him an out to change the subject and deflect away from the central issue.
Sorry i'll let you beat on him for a while. Lol

What?

Women lies matter
Like jenner's?

Jenner isnt a woman fool

I'm not
So you are against transgendered being able to use the bathroom they relate with?

Who CARES! If you want to talk about Jenner start your own damn thread. Stop derailing mine!

This sure as hell sounds familiar;

King quickly fired back at the accusations, saying on Twitter that his family history is very complicated, and restating that he is biracial. He also claimed that he didn't lie about his race to obtain an Oprah Scholarship to attend Morehouse College, a historically black school.

Didn't that Dolezal skank do exactly the same thing? "It's very complicated that both my parents are white and I am black!"

Too Funny!!!

This sure as hell sounds familiar;

King quickly fired back at the accusations, saying on Twitter that his family history is very complicated, and restating that he is biracial. He also claimed that he didn't lie about his race to obtain an Oprah Scholarship to attend Morehouse College, a historically black school.

Didn't that Dolezal skank do exactly the same thing? "It's very complicated that both my parents are white and I am black!"

Too Funny!!!

We already know the guy is a pathological liar. He was caught earlier this week over his claims he was beat up for being black, when he was younger. Turns out a complete lie!

Shaun King Threatened To Sue Former Classmate For Slander After Posting Article

We Examined Black Lives Matter Activist’s Claim He Was Victim of Mob Assault — Here’s What We Found

Doesn't it seem to be a trend that pathological lying and liberalism go hand in hand.

Look at Hillary. Bill Clinton. Obama. Shaun King. Rachael Dolozel Ward Churchille. They all were caught in LIES LIES LIES!

Doesn't it seem to be a trend that pathological lying and liberalism go hand in hand.

Look at Hillary. Bill Clinton. Obama. Shaun King. Rachael Dolozel Ward Churchille. They all were caught in LIES LIES LIES!
Go figure! Here we've got guys like Asslips, CC and Pubic who absolutely hate being black, and then we've got a white skank and skanky guy trying to be black.

WTF is wrong with these people?!

Go figure! Here we've got guys like Asslips, CC and Pubic who absolutely hate being black, and then we've got a white skank and skanky guy trying to be black.

WTF is wrong with these people?!
They are liberals, they cannot be happy. So they try to change who they are thinking they will finally be happy.

Black Lives Matter Activist Accused Of Lying About His Race Explains His Personal History

enhanced-7199-1440008703-5.jpg

Well now, if he’s not black and not biracial then why his butt hurts so much? He is interested in supporting the movement and organizing more movements like Justice Together. I can’t see any reason for him to lie about his race but he does. What makes me think that he raises good money by participating in blacks-against-police movement so actively. So, I hope someday we’d find out who funded it.

Shaun King: ‘White man on my birth certificate is not my biological father’

“The reports about my race, about my past and about the pain I’ve endured are all lies,” King wrote on the website DailyKos.com, where he is a staff writer. "I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother’s past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man. My mother and I have discussed her affair. She was a young woman in a bad relationship, and I have no judgment.”

sounds pretty typical..mudshark beds a negro and when she gets pregnant he splits and leaves her to raise the mulatto bastard child.

It’s obvious that Shaun King is a white guy who who cuts his hair short and shapes the hairline in order to create the illusion of a “black” haircut. The wispy pencil thin mustache, the soul patch and raggedy ass chin hairs are there to create a more ethnic look. The glasses are carefully selected as well.

Here’s a picture to show how it’s done.

HOWTOBEBLACK.jpg

Read more at (no title)

Black Lives Matter Activist Accused Of Lying About His Race Explains His Personal History

enhanced-7199-1440008703-5.jpg

Well now, if he’s not black and not biracial then why his butt hurts so much? He is interested in supporting the movement and organizing more movements like Justice Together. I can’t see any reason for him to lie about his race but he does. What makes me think that he raises good money by participating in blacks-against-police movement so actively. So, I hope someday we’d find out who funded it.

This whole ruse is brought to us by George Soros to the tune of 33 million dollars, handed out by our old ballot stuffing friends at Acorn.
Some of these pretend activists are getting 5,000 a month to show up and create chaos.

Forum List

Back