blacks are more racist-another example of racism/MSM bias

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...I've posted numerous links before about how blacks are racist.....and yesterday I posted that in a thread...and what do you know-?-same day as that, we have ANOTHER example of black racism--for all those that laughed and down voted my post = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
right HERE--

Master P [ hahahhahahh-idiot ] says this:
Master P said it would be 'history' if Reebok were to be 'black-owned'

black owned!!!!!
they eat/shit/dream/think/ RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting. Just like the Regressive Left, the Trumpsters don't know the difference between a "racial" comment and a "racist" comment.

If it's a comment they don't like that includes race, the first thing they do is reflexively shout RACIST. RACIST covers everything now.

Just the zillionth example of how similar the two ends can be in their behaviors.

Interesting. Just like the Regressive Left, the Trumpsters don't know the difference between a "racial" comment and a "racist" comment.

If it's a comment they don't like that includes race, the first thing they do is shout RACIST. RACIST covers everything now.

Just the zillionth example of how similar the two ends can be in their behaviors.
hahhahahahahahahahahaa
eat/shit/think/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's saying it's not good if whites own it

If it's a comment they don't like that includes race, the first thing they do is shout RACIST. RACIST covers everything now.

hahhahahahahahahahahaa

Poor you. He didn't say that. It's just in your race-soaked mind.

If it's a comment they don't like that includes race, the first thing they do is reflexively shout RACIST. RACIST covers everything now.

don't try to double talk shit
when a white person says anything--it's RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahhahahahahahahahahaa

sorry----all you blacks/sympathizers do is bring up RACE!!!!!!!!!!
RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RACE
RACE
you people are racist

What do you think would happen if a white business man went around saying I got a white owned barbershop. Yea haw. :D

hahhahahahahahahahahaa

..if he's not racist, he would not have brought up race--just like Smollet, Cannon, etc

What do you think would happen if a white business man went around saying I got a white owned barbershop. Yea haw. :D
As I already pointed out, no doubt the Regressive Left would shout RACIST.

yes--and another example of MSM bias/lies/etc

Hmmmm, so now there is a regressive left?:icon_rolleyes:

yes--and another example of MSM bias/lies/etc

All divide and conquer techniques. They don't want all of us humans getting our heads together and seeing who the real problem is.

Yes. Here's a few years of me discussing them:

WHITE COP!!!!!! ......the blacks think a cop defending themselves is racist!!!!
look at this jackass racist-he thinks a space term is racist!!!!!

I actually like a normal liberal and agree with them on some things such as religion.

...I've posted numerous links before about how blacks are racist.....and yesterday I posted that in a thread...and what do you know-?-same day as that, we have ANOTHER example of black racism--for all those that laughed and down voted my post = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
right HERE--

black owned!!!!!

The average IQ of a black American is only around 85. And racism is highly correlated with low IQ. That could be one of the various reasons of why American blacks tend to be significantly more racist than American whites.

And also why so many low IQ white Americans tend to be racist against whites. SJWs.

Last edited:
right HERE--

black owned!!!!!

The average IQ of a black American is only around 85. And racism is highly correlated with low IQ. That could be one of the various reasons of why American blacks tend to be so much more racist that American whites.

Well my gosh you're not wrong.

hahhahahahahahahahahaa

How did you arrive at that conclusion, without some bias of your own?

hahhahahahahahahahahaa

..if he's not racist, he would not have brought up race--just like Smollet, Cannon, etc
Cannon made terribly racist remarks about 2 groups and only apologized to 1 group.

Forum List

Back