Blacks Are The Most Racist Group In America

Unlike weaklings like yourself, I don't drink alcohol.

Then you should stop abusing prescription drugs.

Listen you retarded puke. You are nothing but a pissy little troll trying to act like a tough guy. I seen your kind all the time in the joint. You're the type that's always somebody's bitch.

I don't need drugs are alcohol like you weak fuckers do.

You never have anything to offer to the discussion but snide remarks and insults. You think your clever but you're not. You are a pathetic little coward trying to be a tough guy. You are a big joke!

^^^^^

67-jorge-is-hardcore.jpg

Say white boy how does it feel to get racism thrown back into your faces.
Will you get non-violent now and parade down streets advertising how you feel.Are you a "MAN".:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:. Its a beotch aint it.
Wow, so to you it's all about reverse racism and/or vengence finally eh ?

Say it ain't so man, or are these just knee jerk reactions trying to counter while in defensive mode.

No such thing as "reverse racism". But just for sake of entertainment, let's humor you for a second.

Assuming that you really believe in this Utopian pipe dream that you post about where all are "equal" (which i think is a game you are playing on your part) why do you always selectively direct all of your "righteous" moralizing towards those who "you think" are black, (even the most moderate) while ignoring all of the Skinhead, Aryan Supremacist, KKK, Neo Nazi types?

the KKK, white supremacist, skinhead, nazi card is played almost constantly.

Don'tlike Obama = KKK

tea party = KKK

whie person = racist

black person = innoceent victim

try to keep up

Blacks murder whites at a rate of 6-1, while only making up maybe 15% of the population. If that isn't racist than what is ?

In searching the net for a forum, I found this one. I understand you feel that Blacks are stupid.

Now, what would cause you to say that? We see life thru a much different perspective than most, and have many different opinions about what this nation is facing.

Jethro, I had to "dumb down" considerably to follow some of what those like you post.

And for the record:

*I personally know many who are not fans of Obama and are able to articulate why quite well as opposed to making inane statements like "he wants to give blacks free shit"

*I do not think "all" white citizens are racist. However there a number here who are.

*As far as the "innocent victim", there are a number who post here(you included) that I would swear are being persecuted daily by the entire black population as evidenced by your incessant whining about the same old things day in and day out.

Now, back to that "free shit". Since it is the holiday season please tell me where this "free shit" is being handed out, so that the next time I see some scraggly, dirty, able bodied white person holding a cardboard sign at a freeway off ramp, I can direct him there as opposed to reaching in my pocket for loose change to give away.

Last edited:
In searching the net for a forum, I found this one. I understand you feel that Blacks are stupid.

Now, what would cause you to say that? We see life thru a much different perspective than most, and have many different opinions about what this nation is facing.

1# Look at my closing the sat, act gap threat....You will find out quickly that it holds some truth.

2# Look up the crime rate of blacks. You will find that they do 52.2% of all murder within our country.

Please do your research before jumping into a debate. :eusa_shifty:

I don't recall anyone saying blacks were stupid (though I may be mistaken). But according to test scores such as SAT's, blacks do not perform at the same level as whites or asians. And I think that when you have civil exams dumbed down because blacks can't pass them it's another example of blacks not performing at the same level as their white counterparts.

With that said, I'll concede that there is exceptions to every rule.

What interest me is why there is such a discrepancy. Is it cultural? Genetic?

'i have seen'

learn the language or get out.

What "joint" are you referring to, lonestar_illogical?

make me get out you little piss ant troll!

Well, well, look at Mr. Tough-guy now! Pretty impressive, champ. :lol:

What "joint" were you talking about?

Fuck you punk. You're the one trying to act all tough and shit. And it makes you look like a fool.

Did I tell you what joint I'm talking about?

Ok, champ, very impressive tough-guy act, but that part's over now so shut up about it. No, you didn't say what kind of "joint" you were referring to. Do you have some reason for being too timid to say so?

The point is ( since it has ecaped you ) that racism is stupid, and since blacks have proven that they are the most racist in the country through empirical mathmatical persuasion; they are the dumbest.

Ok, champ, very impressive tough-guy act, but that part's over now so shut up about it. No, you didn't say what kind of "joint" you were referring to. Do you have some reason for being too timid to say so?

You're a joke.

It has already been explained to you.

The point is ( since it has ecaped you ) that racism is stupid, and since blacks have proven that they are the most racist in the country through empirical mathmatical persuasion; they are the dumbest.

...says the stupid fucking racist himself.

I don't recall anyone saying blacks were stupid (though I may be mistaken). But according to test scores such as SAT's, blacks do not perform at the same level as whites or asians. And I think that when you have civil exams dumbed down because blacks can't pass them it's another example of blacks not performing at the same level as their white counterparts.

With that said, I'll concede that there is exceptions to every rule.

What interest me is why there is such a discrepancy. Is it cultural? Genetic?
Both - if your dad was a cannibal witch doctor you would be predisposed differently than if your dad was an astronaut!

Forum List

Back