Blacks Attack 80 yr Old Asian Man (video)

You can hear them laughing and enjoying the attack

It's sad that the people who run the places where this happens won't do anything about it.

I apologize to Asian Americans on behalf of our racist president and his racist party, who turn a blind eye to this.

It's sad that the people who run the places where this happens won't do anything about it.

I apologize to Asian Americans on behalf of our racist president and his racist party, who turn a blind eye to this.
Blacks are inferior.....so no matter who was running those cities, you will still have blacks being savages..its in their nature...

There is only one way you can stop this.....

What would you do if you were in charge?

I find it appalling that blacks are doing these things to Asian people. But maybe, I should not be surprised, since it only happens in BLUE states. It's funny (and stupid at the same time) that these are just occurring after Covid was found in a lab in Wuhan China. So, now blacks all of a sudden hate Asian people? :rolleyes:

I believe these are being "engineered" by the left.

Blacks are inferior.....so no matter who was running those cities, you will still have blacks being savages..its in their nature...

There is only one way you can stop this.....

If you say so, Klanny McBlackface.

I find it appalling that blacks are doing these things to Asian people. But maybe, I should not be surprised, since it only happens in BLUE states. It's funny (and stupid at the same time) that these are just occurring after Covid was found in a lab in Wuhan China. So, now blacks all of a sudden hate Asian people? :rolleyes:

Are blacks the only people doing it?

These senseless acts of anti-Asian violence have finally garnered the national attention they deserve, but they have also invoked anti-Black sentiment and reignited the trope of Black-Asian conflict. Because some of the video-taped perpetrators appear to have been Black, some observers immediately reduced anti-Asian violence to Black-Asian conflict. This is not the first time that the trope has been weaponized. Black-Asian conflict—and Black-Korean conflict more specifically—became the popular frame of the LA riots in 1992.

The trope failed to capture the reality of Black-Korean relations three decades ago, and it fails to capture the reality of anti-Asian bias today. A recent study finds that in fact, Christian nationalism is the strongest predictor of xenophobic views of COVID-19, and the effect of Christian nationalism is greater among white respondents, compared to Black respondents. Moreover, Black Americans have also experienced high levels of racial discrimination since the pandemic began. Hence, not only does the frame of two minoritized groups in conflict ignore the role of white national populism, but it also absolves the history and systems of inequality that positioned them there.

These senseless acts of anti-Asian violence have finally garnered the national attention they deserve, but they have also invoked anti-Black sentiment and reignited the trope of Black-Asian conflict. Because some of the video-taped perpetrators appear to have been Black, some observers immediately reduced anti-Asian violence to Black-Asian conflict. This is not the first time that the trope has been weaponized. Black-Asian conflict—and Black-Korean conflict more specifically—became the popular frame of the LA riots in 1992.

The trope failed to capture the reality of Black-Korean relations three decades ago, and it fails to capture the reality of anti-Asian bias today. A recent study finds that in fact, Christian nationalism is the strongest predictor of xenophobic views of COVID-19, and the effect of Christian nationalism is greater among white respondents, compared to Black respondents. Moreover, Black Americans have also experienced high levels of racial discrimination since the pandemic began. Hence, not only does the frame of two minoritized groups in conflict ignore the role of white national populism, but it also absolves the history and systems of inequality that positioned them there.

Then you should have no problem producing multiple videos of "Christian nationalists" punching, stabbing, and killing random Asian people on the streets of your shithole cities. Go ahead...

Then you should have no problem producing multiple videos of "Christian nationalists" punching, stabbing, and killing random Asian people on the streets of your shithole cities. Go ahead...
I didn't write the story sorry, not every act in human existence is recorded for posterity.

I didn't write the story sorry, not every act in human existence is recorded for posterity.

Thanks for confirming your post was just a lie. Have a nice day!

You have no ability to prove it is a lie since you have no identifying proof that it is, just an opinion-no facts..

You have no ability to prove it is a lie since you have no identifying proof that it is, just an opinion-no facts..

All those videos of your fellow DemoKKKrats punching, stabbing, and killing Asians in your shithole cities are the proof. Where's your proof it's "Christian nationalists" doing the attacking? You don't have any, which is why I'm forced to apologize to Asians on behalf of your fucked-up racist party and your fucked-up racist president, who just stand there and watch while these attacks happen.

Any reply you make about this stuff is BS.

bart blind1.png

Honestly people like that shot just be shot in the head. Some people can be punished and be a part of society again, some just need to be removed from it completely.

These people think its funny. What needs to happen is maybe some sort of public shaming, hire one of those guys from Singapore to give them a good caning then put them in a cage and throw tomatoes at them for a week.
Of course that would be a violation of their "civil rights". Problem is when you do not have respect for your fellow citizens, like they have just shown.. you do NOT deserve civil rights...
until at least you make amends.

What would you do if you were in charge?
Arm Asians.

Forum List

Back