Blacks Only: Indiana School District Bans White Grade School Kids from Field Trips to Colleges

I got school books for the next school year, and played school with my girls when they came home from school. They had fun and were always a grade ahead. Made straight A's easy work for them. And they learned how to speak another language while we were at it. If more parents did what you did Asc, we'd have smart kids in this country again.
This was instilled in me by my parents. They always told me I had to be 10x better at something than a white person just to get to the same level. They did the same thing with me so I do the same with my kids

So they taught you to see white kids as the enemy and you are raiding your children the same way.

If you are typical, then the Civil Rights Movement has failed.

He would still be a jackwad even if he didn't exclude other races.
I dont know what a jackwad is but I assume its something bad. Why is he a jackwad for putting the idea of going to college and seeing existing Black people attending college into the minds of these kids? That sentiment of this being a bad thing is lost on me.

IMO 3rd graders of any race don't much give a flying rodents behind about college, and rightfully so.....at least wait until the 7th grade.
OK. Now that makes sense. Its just your opinion. You have to understand that the seed has to be planted. I taught my kids algebra before they even attended school. Not because I thought they would have do algebra in kindergarten but because I wanted those neurons associated with math to form in their brains. This is the same concept. I wish my kids schools had done something like this. As it was I had to do it on my own.

Planting seeds is great. Aside from that I don't think it was right to exclude kids from other races in participating. They had very little to do with the past injustices in our country and exclu
If you think planting seeds is great why did you call him a jackwad for doing it?

It was his right to exclude them. They arent in the same position as the Black kids are. Their starting point is automatically further ahead by virtue of them being born white. Those seeds are already planted for them.

For taking 3rd graders to a college.

The School corporation should take the right to discriminate against 3rd graders of other races away from him. Where does it stop. Can he take the black only kids on a field trip to XYZ corporation because there is racial disparity among the workforce as well?

I got school books for the next school year, and played school with my girls when they came home from school. They had fun and were always a grade ahead. Made straight A's easy work for them. And they learned how to speak another language while we were at it. If more parents did what you did Asc, we'd have smart kids in this country again.
This was instilled in me by my parents. They always told me I had to be 10x better at something than a white person just to get to the same level. They did the same thing with me so I do the same with my kids

So they taught you to see white kids as the enemy and you are raiding your children the same way.

Where did I say they taught me to see white kids as the enemy? Where did you see I said I'm doing that to my children? Thats just a result of your over active imagination.

See? Say anything about being black and white people automatically hear words that arent there such as

"All white people"
"Hatred"
"Enemy"

Any answer you provide whites will hear those words no matter the response

I dont know what a jackwad is but I assume its something bad. Why is he a jackwad for putting the idea of going to college and seeing existing Black people attending college into the minds of these kids? That sentiment of this being a bad thing is lost on me.

IMO 3rd graders of any race don't much give a flying rodents behind about college, and rightfully so.....at least wait until the 7th grade.
OK. Now that makes sense. Its just your opinion. You have to understand that the seed has to be planted. I taught my kids algebra before they even attended school. Not because I thought they would have do algebra in kindergarten but because I wanted those neurons associated with math to form in their brains. This is the same concept. I wish my kids schools had done something like this. As it was I had to do it on my own.

Planting seeds is great. Aside from that I don't think it was right to exclude kids from other races in participating. They had very little to do with the past injustices in our country and exclu
If you think planting seeds is great why did you call him a jackwad for doing it?

It was his right to exclude them. They arent in the same position as the Black kids are. Their starting point is automatically further ahead by virtue of them being born white. Those seeds are already planted for them.

The School corporation should take the right to discriminate against 3rd graders of other races away from him. Where does it stop. Can he take the black only kids on a field trip to XYZ corporation because there is racial disparity amount the workforce as well?
Since he is specifically in charge of the Black kids he can plan as many trips as they can fit into the schedule for them. So are you admitting that you really were upset about the fact that the white kids were not part of the trip instead of planting seeds.

Where did I say they taught me to see white kids as the enemy? Where did you see I said I'm doing that to my children? Thats just a result of your over active imagination.

If you are in competition with another group, and you are taught that they will always have an unfair advantage, you will learn to see them as your enemy.

See? Say anything about being black and white people automatically hear words that arent there such as

"All white people"
"Hatred"
"Enemy"

Any answer you provide whites will hear those words no matter the response
Its like talking to idiots.

You say...."You have to work 10x harder than whites" The idiot hears. "Hate all whites. They are the devil" :laugh:

What kind of a jackwad takes 3rd graders to a college field trip?

What about Asians kids? Latinos?
Someone hired to look at issues concerning Black kids. You can never start too young.

http://abc13.com/education/indiana-parents-question-blacks-only-3rd-grade-field-trips/663377/

"I was hired to look at the issues facing African American kids in the SBCSC, and my job specifically says that I need to develop programs and develop strategies to help these kids and their families become more successful academically,"

This is just something whites want to whine about after centuries of being able to do this for their children.

Bullshit. Look into issues facing kids. And do what it takes to make the kids and families become more successful academically. Let's all rise together.
His job says specifically Black kids. Stop whining.

His position with the school district needs to be eliminated and he can go get a real job like everyone else. It's a waste of taxpayer dollars.

If you are in competition with another group, and you are taught that they will always have an unfair advantage, you will learn to see them as your enemy.
Sounds like a white person disease to me. Maybe thats why whites are so good at racism. Do you think this is genetic in white people to think like this? i dont see white people as my enemy. I see dumb white racists as my enemy. People like you.

Planting seeds is great. Parents should take a more active role. Aside from that I don't think it was right to exclude kids from other races in participating. They had very little to do with the past injustices in our country and excluding them surely hurt their feelings too.

Very little? They had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Well, most black kids have neither the intellect nor will to make it to college. The closest they'll come is selling drugs to white college kids, so what the hell.
Eh with Affirmative action ya know...racism against whites.

And here is where I tell Odium AGAIN that white women use Affirmative Action more than anyone else.

Must be because whites are stupid...or are you ditching that one?
Doesn't make it any less racist. Guess you libs are forgetting MLK'S words. CONTENT OF CHARACTER and NOT color of skin. People get jobs based on their race not how well they can do the job....but its speeding up demise of the US so...good for me.

It cant be racist against whites and whites being the main users of it fuck face. Now go on about how people who use AA are stupid or are you changing that one again until the next time this comes up and I'm not there to correct your dumb ass?
Why would you need to use AA unless you were stupid? If you were smart enough for job the only that should matter is that you can do the job properly and safely. Oh and yes whites can be racist against whites.

Well, most black kids have neither the intellect nor will to make it to college. The closest they'll come is selling drugs to white college kids, so what the hell.
Eh with Affirmative action ya know...racism against whites.

And here is where I tell Odium AGAIN that white women use Affirmative Action more than anyone else.

Must be because whites are stupid...or are you ditching that one?
Doesn't make it any less racist. Guess you libs are forgetting MLK'S words. CONTENT OF CHARACTER and NOT color of skin. People get jobs based on their race not how well they can do the job....but its speeding up demise of the US so...good for me.

It cant be racist against whites and whites being the main users of it fuck face. Now go on about how people who use AA are stupid or are you changing that one again until the next time this comes up and I'm not there to correct your dumb ass?
Why would you need to use AA unless you were stupid? If you were smart enough for job the only that should matter is that you can do the job properly and safely. Oh and yes whites can be racist against whites.
Thats what I wondered about all the centuries whites had AA. Were they stupid and lazy?

Failure is indeed a viscous circle.
You should know. You fail all the time.
No, and I don't have a fantasy life. You should read "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" sometime. But I suppose it is a big book with some difficult words and you claim to be black.

Failure is indeed a viscous circle.
You should know. You fail all the time.
No, and I don't have a fantasy life. You should read "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" sometime. But I suppose it is a big book with some difficult words and you claim to be black.
Yes you are a failure. You were named Meathead for a reason. Why would I read a dumb book like that? Its about a white boy. White things typically dont generate much interest to me. As usual you must be butthurt and have decided to attempt to derail the thread.

Oh my God people. Take them all. Teach them all. Raise them all up.
I thank God I was raised in a little town where we were all the same, treated the same, acted the same, loved the same. There were no white friends or black friends. Just friends. To this day, friends. Stop this shit. Loving one another really isn't as hard as you think it is.

The School corporation should take the right to discriminate against 3rd graders of other races away from him. Where does it stop. Can he take the black only kids on a field trip to XYZ corporation because there is racial disparity amount the workforce as well?
Since he is specifically in charge of the Black kids he can plan as many trips as they can fit into the schedule for them. So are you admitting that you really were upset about the fact that the white kids were not part of the trip instead of planting seeds.

Field trips are special to children, especially 3rd graders. It means they get out of school mostly. I oppose the Corporation for allowing a select race a get out school free card regardless the color. I don't believe that is good consulting nor do I think it will instill good educational values in anyone.

Forum List

Back