Blacks Only: Indiana School District Bans White Grade School Kids from Field Trips to Colleges

Well, most black kids have neither the intellect nor will to make it to college. The closest they'll come is selling drugs to white college kids, so what the hell.
Eh with Affirmative action ya know...racism against whites.

And here is where I tell Odium AGAIN that white women use Affirmative Action more than anyone else.

Must be because whites are stupid...or are you ditching that one?
Doesn't make it any less racist. Guess you libs are forgetting MLK'S words. CONTENT OF CHARACTER and NOT color of skin. People get jobs based on their race not how well they can do the job....but its speeding up demise of the US so...good for me.

What kind of a jackwad takes 3rd graders to a college field trip?

What about Asians kids? Latinos?
Someone hired to look at issues concerning Black kids. You can never start too young.

http://abc13.com/education/indiana-parents-question-blacks-only-3rd-grade-field-trips/663377/

"I was hired to look at the issues facing African American kids in the SBCSC, and my job specifically says that I need to develop programs and develop strategies to help these kids and their families become more successful academically,"

This is just something whites want to whine about after centuries of being able to do this for their children.

He would still be a jackwad even if he didn't exclude other races.
I dont know what a jackwad is but I assume its something bad. Why is he a jackwad for putting the idea of going to college and seeing existing Black people attending college into the minds of these kids? That sentiment of this being a bad thing is lost on me.

Stealing someone's money and giving it to someone else is not the solution. Pretty soon the wealth will leave or run out, and we are back to square one. Let's insist instead, that teachers start turning out children that can out perform any country on earth. There is no color in anything I just said. Just really intelligent American kids.

Well, most black kids have neither the intellect nor will to make it to college. The closest they'll come is selling drugs to white college kids, so what the hell.

And here is where I tell Odium AGAIN that white women use Affirmative Action more than anyone else.

Doesn't make it any less racist. Guess you libs are forgetting MLK'S words. CONTENT OF CHARACTER and NOT color of skin. People get jobs based on their race not how well they can do the job....but its speeding up demise of the US so...good for me.
Guess you are ignorant of the fact "content of character" was a realization of a dream. In order to get there, MLK supported AA specifically for Blacks. Let me give you another MLK quote so you will have no illusions like some of you white people do about MLK's thought process on the matter.

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
-MLK

Stealing someone's money and giving it to someone else is not the solution. Pretty soon the wealth will leave or run out, and we are back to square one. Let's insist instead, that teachers start turning out children that can out perform any country on earth. There is no color in anything I just said. Just really intelligent American kids.
Sounds good and bubble gummy but lets be realistic. You cant start turning out children that out perform any country on earth and ignore the fact that some kids are at a better starting point than other kids. Thats the whole point of the concept of AA. You have to bring those that were kept from achieving to the same level then move forward.

Someone hired to look at issues concerning Black kids. You can never start too young.

http://abc13.com/education/indiana-parents-question-blacks-only-3rd-grade-field-trips/663377/

"I was hired to look at the issues facing African American kids in the SBCSC, and my job specifically says that I need to develop programs and develop strategies to help these kids and their families become more successful academically,"

This is just something whites want to whine about after centuries of being able to do this for their children.

I dont know what a jackwad is but I assume its something bad. Why is he a jackwad for putting the idea of going to college and seeing existing Black people attending college into the minds of these kids? That sentiment of this being a bad thing is lost on me.

IMO 3rd graders of any race don't much give a flying rodents behind about college, and rightfully so.....at least wait until the 7th grade.

IMO 3rd graders of any race don't much give a flying rodents behind about college, and rightfully so.....at least wait until the 7th grade.
OK. Now that makes sense. Its just your opinion. You have to understand that the seed has to be planted. I taught my kids algebra before they even attended school. Not because I thought they would have do algebra in kindergarten but because I wanted those neurons associated with math to form in their brains. This is the same concept. I wish my kids schools had done something like this. As it was I had to do it on my own.

Bullshit. Look into issues facing kids. And do what it takes to make the kids and families become more successful academically. Let's all rise together.
His job says specifically Black kids. Stop whining.

Exactly! That's called segregation. A step backwards. Stop teaching children there is a difference and bring them all forward, together.

This is good stuff. Go ahead and file your suit.
If the rules were different and they were only taking white children . Every news station from Portland ME to San Deigo CA would be broadcasting non stop. the ACLU would be jumping up and down
So what? Whites did that for centuries. Why are you whining now that Black kids get to do something?

He is calling the Left a bunch of hypocrites. You are agreeing.

Most people strive to not be hypocrites.

Perhaps you are comfortable with it, but the vast majority of your fellow lefties have some type of rationalization to deny that they are practicing anti-white discrimination.

THis is probably uncomfortable to them.

It is very odd that your blatant support of anti-white discrimination does not draw more response from them.

Truthfully, you should be insulted that they are letting your comments pass.

It is a sign of disrespect from them aimed AT you. They do not expect you to be able to understand their complex "reasons" why this is NOT anti-white discrimination.
Doesnt matter what he is calling the left. No I dont agree.

I'm never a hypocrite but I give you permission to assume this.

Your problem is you view it as anti white. Its pro Black. That only means its a good thing for Black people. Has nothing to do with whites. They already have a plethora of examples of whites in college. Youre a fucking idiot for assuming its anti white.

Why should I be insulted? No one dictates what I post.

It does matter what he says, for his observation is correct. Reality matters.

I did not call you a hypocrite. YOu are a blatant anti-white racist, and as such have no problem supporting anti-white discrimination.

However the vast majority of your fellow leftists ARE hypocrites and this is a fine example of that fact.

I explained why you should feel insulted. They are condescending to you.

By letting your hate filled bigoted words pass, they are showing that they think that you are to dumb to understand their lame rationalizations for their viewpoints.

Let me be clear. You are more in touch with reality here than they are.

I am discussing how they are insulting you, from their POV.

OK. Now that makes sense. Its just your opinion. You have to understand that the seed has to be planted. I taught my kids algebra before they even attended school. Not because I thought they would have do algebra in kindergarten but because I wanted those neurons associated with math to form in their brains. This is the same concept. I wish my kids schools had done something like this. As it was I had to do it on my own.

Planting seeds is great. Parents should take a more active role. Aside from that I don't think it was right to exclude kids from other races in participating. They had very little to do with the past injustices in our country and excluding them surely hurt their feelings too.

Bullshit. Look into issues facing kids. And do what it takes to make the kids and families become more successful academically. Let's all rise together.
His job says specifically Black kids. Stop whining.

Exactly! That's called segregation. A step backwards. Stop teaching children there is a difference and bring them all forward, together.
Thats not called segregation. Thats called separation. Segregation is like Jim Crow. There is a different reality in this country for Black kids vs white kids. Pretending there isnt does no one any benefit. Thats why this guy was hired. To address that reality and improve upon it to bring the Black kids and families he is responsible for into a better era.

I got school books for the next school year, and played school with my girls when they came home from school. They had fun and were always a grade ahead. Made straight A's easy work for them. And they learned how to speak another language while we were at it. If more parents did what you did Asc, we'd have smart kids in this country again.

This is what happens when people put actions behind the constant whining asking why blacks arent doing positive things. As soon as we do whites complain that being pro-black is being ANTI white.

Same thing they did with Obamas "My brothers keeper" program. Whites complain about where are the leaders? Then when the leaders do anything they scream racism. You cant win with these people.

If they took white kids they'd be complaining about the lack of white college students who spoke.

Planting seeds is great. Aside from that I don't think it was right to exclude kids from other races in participating. They had very little to do with the past injustices in our country and exclu
If you think planting seeds is great why did you call him a jackwad for doing it?

It was his right to exclude them. They arent in the same position as the Black kids are. Their starting point is automatically further ahead by virtue of them being born white. Those seeds are already planted for them.

It cant be racist against whites and whites being the main users of it fuck face. Now go on about how people who use AA are stupid or are you changing that one again until the next time this comes up and I'm not there to correct your dumb ass?

Tragedy happens..

Whites: Wheres Al Sharpton?

Al Sharpton shows up

Whites: Why is Al Sharpton here?!!?

I got school books for the next school year, and played school with my girls when they came home from school. They had fun and were always a grade ahead. Made straight A's easy work for them. And they learned how to speak another language while we were at it. If more parents did what you did Asc, we'd have smart kids in this country again.
This was instilled in me by my parents. They always told me I had to be 10x better at something than a white person just to get to the same level. They did the same thing with me so I do the same with my kids

Guess you are ignorant of the fact "content of character" was a realization of a dream. In order to get there, MLK supported AA specifically for Blacks. Let me give you another MLK quote so you will have no illusions like some of you white people do about MLK's thought process on the matter.

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
-MLK

They hate that quote lol

Forum List

Back