🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks waking up to the truth of the democrat party?

And we defeated the democrat party in the Civil War, and fought them to enact Civil Rights for black Americans.....no matter how many blacks and republicans the democrats murdered to keep it from happening...
You did none of those things.

Dude, every post by you is filled with racism.

You have NOTHING else, Nothing.
They are filled with opposition to racism.

You have nothing else but racism. That's all you post..

Black trash has got me evolving on the whole pro life argument. The number one killer of blacks in NYC are from abortions. If you think about it, they're helping to reduce the crime rate in these major cities. Fewer crimes. Less innocent victims. Less welfare.
If black people don't care about killing their own, why should I?
Whhich one is it? Ae blacks haaving too many babies out of wedlock? Or are blacks killing too many unborn babies? Get your racist narratives straight.

I just counted my customers list. And there's 42 black folks would disagree with you. I can handle them, they can handle me. Why? Because we're all just decent folks. If you were on of my customers and tried cramming that racist crap in my face, I refuse service to you.
One of my best black customers (a preacher) ran some black racist trash like you off the property once. The neegroid (about 30yrs old) wanted me to fix the handlebars on this bicycle for free. I told him $1. Or he could help pick up the shop while I made his repair. He started in with this "Why I gotta pay you? All you doing is tightening one bolt." After trying to explain that I was in business to make money from customers, and that I was only charging him a dollar, Mr. Thompson lit into him like I'd never seen. Called a nigr several times. Brought up how many kids he had by so many different women, and didn't support any of them. Then brought his reputation in the neighborhood. Apparently Mr. Thompson knew the thugs momma, because he called her out of not raising her kids any better.
When the thug left, Mr. Thomson said "I can't stand nigrs." I agreed with him. He laughed, I laughed. And everything was cool.
That same night, after I'd closed up and went home, Two mowers and a hedge trimmer were stolen out of the back lot. Coincidence? Yeah na.

If you black folks wanna clean up your reputation, y'all gonna have to start listening to better black leaders. Ones like Mr. Thompson and not the Al Sharptons.

All your black customers would agree with me. You're a racist piece of trash annd if your black custommers read yourr poosts they would be your customers anymore.

If you black folks wanna clean up your reputation, y'all gonna have to start listening to better black leaders. Ones like Mr. Thompson and not the Al Sharptons.

Maybe whites like you need to shut the hell up and consider the leaders you follow- like Donald Trump, for example. Our reputation is fine, whites are the ones with the record of slavery, genocide, exclusion, violence and crime.

Your posts.
Cool. Quote them.

How many times do you need me to kick your racist ass on this lie, vermin?

Just know I will do it every time you present this lie and can’t back it up.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Whhich one is it? Ae blacks haaving too many babies out of wedlock? Or are blacks killing too many unborn babies? Get your racist narratives straight.
Statistics say both.

But you don’t do facts, so you will continue to deny reality.

Nothing racist about the facts, vermin.

All your black customers would agree with me. You're a racist piece of trash annd if your black custommers read yourr poosts they would be your customers anymore.
Link to his customer‘s thoughts about him, Vermin?

Maybe whites like you need to shut the hell up and consider the leaders you follow- like Donald Trump, for example. Our reputation is fine, whites are the ones with the record of slavery, genocide, exclusion, violence and crime.
Weird that the Dimwinger party is the party that formed the KKK, gave us Jim Crow, and filibustered the Civil Rights Act…..but you try to sell us that is all on Republicans, vermin.:cuckoo:

Funny thing because:

"While the spending plan’s passage is a resounding win for Johnson, he still has to contend with the crisis of newly-arrived men, women and children from the southern border – a politically-manufactured event beyond his control that has brought approximately 24,000 people seeking asylum to the city".
"Within a very short amount of time, Mayor Johnson has been able to establish himself, not only in terms of a progressive vein but also in making sure his people are taken care of. And when I say his people, I mean the people of Chicago — the people who have had historic divestment". – Ameshia Cross
It was "manufactured" by the Biden administration.

Weird that the Dimwinger party is the party that formed the KKK, gave us Jim Crow, and filibustered the Civil Rights Act…..but you try to sell us that is all on Republicans, vermin.:cuckoo:
Republicans did give us Jim Crow since 4 of the 7 SCOTUS votes in favor of it were Republican. Funny how Republicans would make compromises with SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS to keep Jim Crow going. And it's funny How SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS filibustered the CRA and that the South is solidly REPUBLICAN today. Your disingenuous bullshit fails when the facts are discovered.

Forum List

Back