🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks waking up to the truth of the democrat party?

Wow......you leftist assholes just continue to lie....
Its not a lie it is a fact where I live bud. Been this way at our football games in my hometown where I was raised ever since I was a kid. The "N" word is used all the the time.

The democrat party has destroyed black families and black lives......yet the democrats continue to push the "republicans are racist," lie. Are blacks finally catching on?

Blacks know the truth of the Republican Party – its agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate.

And blacks know the truth of the Democratic Party – its opposition to rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate.

Blacks know the truth of the Republican Party – its agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate.

And blacks know the truth of the Democratic Party – its opposition to rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate.

This somt the humor thread.

The only racist political party in this country is the democrat party. Its leqdership is racist...obama is a racist and anti-semite as is the congressional black caucus....their brown shirts blm and antifa burned, looted and murdered in our cities for a year....and now their support of Iran and their hamas monsters has
come out in the open

Dumb white republicans apparently can't get grasp the reality that we vote democrat because what Republicans offer is worse.

Oh yeah, because getting an education, a job (and keeping it), staying away form drugs, druggies and other criminal elements, is way worse than living the thug life. :5_1_12024:

This somt the humor thread.

The only racist political party in this country is the democrat party. Its leqdership is racist...obama is a racist and anti-semite as is the congressional black caucus....their brown shirts blm and antifa burned, looted and murdered in our cities for a year....and now their support of Iran and their hamas monsters has
come out in the open

Obama wasn't a racist anymore than Trump is.

Every 4 years we see this same old ---- from the right.

And when the election come things won't change.

Because Republicans are racists. Democrats have not destroyed anything.
Trump got a higher percentage of the black vote in 2020 than 2016. Polls show that trend will likely continue, bermin.

Trump got a higher percentage of the black vote in 2020 than 2016. Polls show that trend will likely continue, bermin.

That doesn't mean Trump is a better president. He's just more convincing. He's a better salesman. Of course, with Dementia Joe, who can't find his way off a stage, outselling Biden wouldn't be a hard job.

The point of elections isn't about picking a winner as much as it is picking the right man for the job. If you like big government, big spending, high inflation, and charisma, then Trumps your man.
If you like all those things with a left leaning slant & trannies, then Biden is your guy.

Wow......you defend the racism of the democrat party and smear the actual Civil Rights hero......are you stupid or evil?

You can see Barry Goldwater's actual record and history and deny it.......and then go on to defend the actual racist lyndon Johnson........?

So again, are you stupid or just evil?

Goldwater even defended MLK from the government....you dimwitted clod....

Barry Goldwater.......

Barry M. Goldwater: The Most Consequential Loser in American Politics

Goldwater treated all people the same. As a private citizen, he flew mercy missions to Navaho reservations, never asking for recognition or accepting payment. He felt that “the red man seemed as much—if not more—a part of Arizona and America as any white or black person.”[20] Moreover, a few weeks after Goldwater was discharged from the Army in November 1945, Democratic Arizona Governor Sidney Preston Osborn asked him to organize the Arizona Air National Guard. One of Goldwater’s first recommendations, soon approved, was to desegregate the unit. Goldwater’s integration of the state’s Air National Guard took place more than two years before President Harry Truman integrated the U.S. armed forces.

Goldwater was an early member of the Arizona chapters of both the NAACP and the National Urban League, even making up the latter’s operating deficit when it was getting started. Later as a Senator, he desegregated the Senate cafeteria in 1953, demanding that his black legislative assistant, Kathrine Maxwell, be served along with every other Senate employee after learning she had been denied service.

In the mid-1970s, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, investigating improper operations of the intelligence community in the United States, proposed that transcripts of the FBI tapes about Martin Luther King Jr.’s alleged indiscretions be published. An outraged Goldwater declared he would not be a party to destroying King’s reputation and strode out of the committee room. A fellow Senator recalled that Goldwater’s protest “injected some common sense into the proceedings,” and the electronic surveillance transcripts were not released.[21]

That his opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was based on constitutional grounds and not political considerations was underscored in the final week of the fall campaign.

Speaking in Columbia, South Carolina, Goldwater condemned segregation and declared that government must treat “all men as equal in the arena of law and civil order.”[22] He pledged if elected President to implement all provisions of the act. His forthright pro-civil rights speech was televised on 87 stations throughout the South.
No, I'm not. I don't give a damn about why Goldwater opposed the CRA. Segregation was not constitutional and the Civil Rights Act was made to end that.

90 percent of us voted against trump. That's not going to change.

That doesn't mean Trump is a better president. He's just more convincing. He's a better salesman. Of course, with Dementia Joe, who can't find his way off a stage, outselling Biden wouldn't be a hard job.

The point of elections isn't about picking a winner as much as it is picking the right man for the job. If you like big government, big spending, high inflation, and charisma, then Trumps your man.
If you like all those things with a left leaning slant & trannies, then Biden is your guy.
Biden does not have dementia.

No, they did not...they remained in the democrat party. Those who did not care about race joined the republican party......the lie about the two parties switching sides was created by democrats to hide their racist past....

The lie about dixie crats changing parties...

What happened to all those racist Dixiecrats that, according to the progressive narrative, all picked up their tents and moved from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party? Actually, they exist only in the progressive imagination.

This is the world not as it is but as progressives wish it to be. Of all the Dixiecrats who broke away from the Democratic Party in 1948, of all the bigots and segregationists who voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, I count just two—one in the Senate and one in the House—who switched from Democrat to Republican.

In the Senate, that solitary figure was Strom Thurmond. In the House, Albert Watson. The constellation of racist Dixiecrats includes Senators William Murray, Thomas P. Gore, Spessard Holland, Sam Ervin, Russell Long, Robert Byrd, Richard Russell, Olin Johnston, Lister Hill, John C. Stennis, John Sparkman, John McClellan, James Eastland, Herman Talmadge, Herbert Walters, Harry F. Byrd, George Smathers, Everett Jordan, Allen Ellender, A. Willis Robertson, Al Gore Sr., William Fulbright, Herbert Walters, W. Kerr Scott, and Marion Price Daniels.

The list of Dixiecrat governors includes William H. Murray, Frank Dixon, Fielding Wright, and Benjamin Laney. I don’t have space to include the list of Dixiecrat congressmen and other officials. Suffice to say it is a long list. And from this entire list we count only two defections.

Thus the progressive conventional wisdom that the racist Dixiecrats became Republicans is exposed as a big lie.

The Dixiecrats remained in the Democratic Party for years, in some cases decades. Not once did the Democrats repudiate them or attempt to push them out.

Segregationists like Richard Russell and William Fulbright were lionized in their party throughout their lifetimes, as of course was Robert Byrd, who died in 2010 and was eulogized by leading Democrats and the progressive media.

The Switch That Never Happened: How the South Really Went GOP › American Greatness
===========

the creator of the southern strategy was rejected….

see page 4, bottom of first column...

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/books/phillips-southern.pdf

blackquillandink.com - This website is for sale! - blackquillandink Resources and Information.

The main thing republicanss ccare abouut is race. Whitee is a race.

Oh yeah, because getting an education, a job (and keeping it), staying away form drugs, druggies and other criminal elements, is way worse than living the thug life. :5_1_12024:

Republicans offer white supremacy and racism. Look at your comments. Republicans offer none of that.

Bottom line is this, simple minded white people who long for the days of serfdom and abhor education, fairness and true democracy don't get to dictate who Black people vote for.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
The Left's decades-long reliance on Political Correctness and Identity Politics made two massive errors:

First, it slowed the natural growth of minorities (particularly American Blacks) by lowering standards and expectations for them, shifting accountability for any negative behaviors from them to others, only enabling more of the negative behaviors.

Second, it created and nurtured a resentment in those who called out its weaknesses and counterproductive results, only to be met with screams of RACIST, primarily by white liberals who were defending their actions. Which, of course, led to the elections of 2016.

Hell, I warned about this for YEARS here. I just underestimated the intensity and depth of the resentment on the Right.
Mac, this is a load of bullshit. And don't try arguing. I'm black and have lived as a black American ssince I was born in 1961. The Civl Rights Act was passed in 1964 and there have been whites who have backlashed against it ever since. Your arguments are asinine in this regard. In the history of this country every time laws have been passed to provide non whites any semblance of equal opportunity there has been a white backlash. The only identity politics has been played is by the right, the weaknesses in whatever policies were made was in the fact that they dared to try ending the segregation and whites only policies the right wanted to maintain.

So when a black president was elected that was the last straw. White racists claimed they were losing their country and the election of that black president created a panic. Then a woman tried running for president. So racist white men, who already falsely believed they were being oppressed rallied around one of their own, trump. And even then trump has never recieved the majority of the popular vote, so they are trying to change rules and districts to insure that he can this time.

I have known this was coming since Reagan, and this has nothing to do with PC or whatever you think identity politics is. It is about the changing demographics in America and white fear over losing the power they had because they are losing the majority status they hhave held over everybody's head.

Michael Moore ain't black. And republicans ran in Flint. They lost for a reason and after a Republican governor changed the water source for Flint and poisoned it's residents we see why the people voted for Democrats.

Conservative racism is exacerbated by liberal tactics. It exists on its own, but is also fed from the outside.

I think both ends play a large role in our race problems.

We disagree. That's fine with

The conservatives have left the republican party. Right wing extremists control the party today. Racism is part of that extremism. Liberal tactics have nothing to do with it. Both sides are not really the problem.

You just illustrated my post for me. There is zero indication of racism in my post, but you toss the word out there as a weapon to avoid what I said and put me on the defensive.

Multiply that by a few zillion examples, and you'll understand the resentment that has been building over the decades. It resulted in this orange cult, when a con man found a way to exploit it. And now, here we are.

It doesn't work on me.
No mac, the resentment was created by measures made to create equal opportunity.

Ironic you should mention "lily-white" because being a Republican myself, I made it a point to live in a racially and ethnically diverse neighborhood because I knew it was the right thing to do as well as there would be very low crime. How many Democrats do you know that do that? Because I see most of them choosing to live in not so diverse areas and their rationale is being safe from crime. What do you think that attitude reflects? I also see in crowds that a lot of Democrats fail to reach out to Blacks at the events they attend and instead congregate with other white people. What do you think that attitude reflects? Now I want to finish that definitely Republicans have the same issues but to portray this is not an issue with Democrats at all............at least that is how I am interpreting your post. Am I reading the post wrong? Because it seems you are blaming one side of the political fence here. If you are doing that. I read it as nonsense.

Also will point out counting blacks of both political persuasions as friends. How many times has a Black person stated....."Why are you hanging out with that white guy?" I have heard it myself and it is offensive as the Black on Black racism that takes place as well based on skin color. So sorry but Blacks have racism issues as well that need to be addressed. They might pale in comparision to white predjudice but the issues are there too. So maybe a little more balance in your posts?
No need for what you would consider "balance." That's part of the problem, some whites regardless of party attempt to police Black people's lived reality and experiences.

Please learn the difference between racism and prejudice. Black people as a group can't be racist even though some are prejudiced.

I have had other Black people ask me why I talk to white people and I have had white people ignorantly tell me that I'm not like the other Black People.
I educate them both accordingly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back