🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks waking up to the truth of the democrat party?

Wow. When I see a response like that, I know I've really hit the nail right on the head!

I don't think you do. You live by the policy of victimization. You are afraid to stop being the victim because then, all that is left is to start taking account of yourself. It does not matter what others did or got; the decision tomorrow is what YOU got, here and now today, when or whether YOU will ever seize the opportunities available like a man to become self-actualized, stand on your own two feet and stop depending on just being a burden to others, a victim of blame, and seek your own potential in life for real happiness or just continue on until you die a bitter man.
Like I said, give us the same 8 handouts whites got and then come talk about self actualization. Because there is no such thing as black victimhood.

No, I was alive in 1964 and Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act. Goldwater voted against it. That is a fact. Your party is not for civil rights now. That's why the John Lewis Voting Rights Act in 2019 was opposed by every Republican but 1 and 2020 it was filibustered by Senate Republicans.

I posted everything you need to know about the racist lyndon johnson and the actual Civil Rights hero Barry Goldwater.......and Barry Goldwater was right about the 1964 Civil Rights act going to far......we see it today.....

Johnson voted against every Civil Rights act and the anti-lynching law when he was in congress.....Barry Goldwater voted for all of them and would have voted for the 1964 act if they removed Section 2...he stood on Constitutional principals while johnson was a stone cold racist piece of shit....

http://www.newsmax.com/John-Gizzi/B...ights-Act-San-Francisco/2014/07/18/id/583541/

As for the Republican nominee's position on the Civil Rights Act, Goldwater had said he would vote for passage if Section II on public accommodations and Section VII on equal employment opportunity were removed. With his view reinforced by a detailed memorandum from Phoenix lawyer and future Chief Justice William Rehnquist, Goldwater felt these sections were unconstitutional, were unenforceable without a federal police force, and would lead to the creation of racial quotas and affirmative action.

No, I was alive in 1964 and Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act. Goldwater voted against it. That is a fact. Your party is not for civil rights now. That's why the John Lewis Voting Rights Act in 2019 was opposed by every Republican but 1 and 2020 it was filibustered by Senate Republicans.

The john lewis voting rights act was a Federal power grab over elections...you dumb ass.....

I posted everything you need to know about the racist lyndon johnson and the actual Civil Rights hero Barry Goldwater.......and Barry Goldwater was right about the 1964 Civil Rights act going to far......we see it today.....

Johnson voted against every Civil Rights act and the anti-lynching law when he was in congress.....Barry Goldwater voted for all of them and would have voted for the 1964 act if they removed Section 2...he stood on Constitutional principals while johnson was a stone cold racist piece of shit....

http://www.newsmax.com/John-Gizzi/B...ights-Act-San-Francisco/2014/07/18/id/583541/

As for the Republican nominee's position on the Civil Rights Act, Goldwater had said he would vote for passage if Section II on public accommodations and Section VII on equal employment opportunity were removed. With his view reinforced by a detailed memorandum from Phoenix lawyer and future Chief Justice William Rehnquist, Goldwater felt these sections were unconstitutional, were unenforceable without a federal police force, and would lead to the creation of racial quotas and affirmative action.
I didn't need to know it because of I already knew. It doesn't matter what excuse you give for Goldwater, he opposed the Civil Rights Act.

The democrat party has destroyed black families and black lives......yet the democrats continue to push the "republicans are racist," lie. Are blacks finally catching on?

You better believe that ain't gonna happen . They prove over and over and over again that they are quite stupid actually. What else can it be ? Maybe they are scared not to vote democrat , thinking democrats might pull out their white hoods an burn crosses like the old days.

I didn't need to know it because of I already knew. It doesn't matter what excuse you give for Goldwater, he opposed the Civil Rights Act.

Wow......you defend the racism of the democrat party and smear the actual Civil Rights hero......are you stupid or evil?

You can see Barry Goldwater's actual record and history and deny it.......and then go on to defend the actual racist lyndon Johnson........?

So again, are you stupid or just evil?

Goldwater even defended MLK from the government....you dimwitted clod....

Barry Goldwater.......

Barry M. Goldwater: The Most Consequential Loser in American Politics

Goldwater treated all people the same. As a private citizen, he flew mercy missions to Navaho reservations, never asking for recognition or accepting payment. He felt that “the red man seemed as much—if not more—a part of Arizona and America as any white or black person.”[20] Moreover, a few weeks after Goldwater was discharged from the Army in November 1945, Democratic Arizona Governor Sidney Preston Osborn asked him to organize the Arizona Air National Guard. One of Goldwater’s first recommendations, soon approved, was to desegregate the unit. Goldwater’s integration of the state’s Air National Guard took place more than two years before President Harry Truman integrated the U.S. armed forces.

Goldwater was an early member of the Arizona chapters of both the NAACP and the National Urban League, even making up the latter’s operating deficit when it was getting started. Later as a Senator, he desegregated the Senate cafeteria in 1953, demanding that his black legislative assistant, Kathrine Maxwell, be served along with every other Senate employee after learning she had been denied service.

In the mid-1970s, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, investigating improper operations of the intelligence community in the United States, proposed that transcripts of the FBI tapes about Martin Luther King Jr.’s alleged indiscretions be published. An outraged Goldwater declared he would not be a party to destroying King’s reputation and strode out of the committee room. A fellow Senator recalled that Goldwater’s protest “injected some common sense into the proceedings,” and the electronic surveillance transcripts were not released.[21]

That his opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was based on constitutional grounds and not political considerations was underscored in the final week of the fall campaign.

Speaking in Columbia, South Carolina, Goldwater condemned segregation and declared that government must treat “all men as equal in the arena of law and civil order.”[22] He pledged if elected President to implement all provisions of the act. His forthright pro-civil rights speech was televised on 87 stations throughout the South.

You better believe that ain't gonna happen . They prove over and over and over again that they are quite stupid actually. What else can it be ? Maybe they are scared not to vote democrat , thinking democrats might pull out their white hoods an burn crosses like the old days.
Why would we vote for republicans?

The Left's decades-long reliance on Political Correctness and Identity Politics made two massive errors:

First, it slowed the natural growth of minorities (particularly American Blacks) by lowering standards and expectations for them, shifting accountability for any negative behaviors from them to others, only enabling more of the negative behaviors.

Second, it created and nurtured a resentment in those who called out its weaknesses and counterproductive results, only to be met with screams of RACIST, primarily by white liberals who were defending their actions. Which, of course, led to the elections of 2016.

Hell, I warned about this for YEARS here. I just underestimated the intensity and depth of the resentment on the Right.

The Left's decades-long reliance on Political Correctness and Identity Politics made two massive errors:

First, it slowed the natural growth of minorities (particularly American Blacks) by lowering standards and expectations for them, shifting accountability for any negative behaviors from them to others, only enabling more of the negative behaviors.
The problem is socio-economic inequality Mac, not the negative behaviors of black people being enabled. In fact those inequalities were created by enabling the worst in white people.
Second, it created and nurtured a resentment in those who called out its weaknesses and counterproductive results, only to be met with screams of RACIST, primarily by white liberals who were defending their actions. Which, of course, led to the elections of 2016.
No one needed to create resentment and racism in white people Mac, your deplorable fucking culture has nurtured that racism your entire life.
Hell, I warned about this for YEARS here. I just underestimated the intensity and depth of the resentment on the Right.
Who gives a shit what you warned about? By your own admission you have misjudged the deplorable nature of your conservative white country men but even now seek to blame white liberals for it. You're part of the problem Mac.

The problem is socio-economic inequality Mac, not the negative behaviors of black people being enabled. In fact those inequalities were created by enabling the worst in white people.

No one needed to create resentment and racism in white people Mac, your deplorable fucking culture has nurtured that racism your entire life.

Who gives a shit what you warned about? By your own admission you have misjudged the deplorable nature of your conservative white country men but even now seek to blame white liberals for it. You're part of the problem Mac.
And now I'm a MAGA conservative. Later today I'll be called a commie by the Trumpsters here.

That's okay. I'm used to it.

And now I'm a MAGA conservative. Later today I'll be called a commie by the Lefties here.

That's okay. I'm used to it.
I didn't say you were MAGA conservative Mac, try not to be a big bitch about what I did say. I think you're a white racist apoligist. Those could be liberal or conservative.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I didn't say you were MAGA conservative Mac, try not to be a big bitch about what I did say. I think you're a white racist apoligist. Those could be liberal or conservative.
You just illustrated my post for me. There is zero indication of racism in my post, but you toss the word out there as a weapon to avoid what I said and put me on the defensive.

Multiply that by a few zillion examples, and you'll understand the resentment that has been building over the decades. It resulted in this orange cult, when a con man found a way to exploit it. And now, here we are.

It doesn't work on me.

You just illustrated my post for me. There is zero indication of racism in my post, but you toss the word out there as a weapon to avoid what I said and put me on the defensive.
It's not on me that you get defensive when I call you out for being a racist apologist. That's your conscience speaking to you.
Multiply that by a few zillion examples, and you'll understand the resentment that has been building over the decades. It resulted in this orange cult, when a con man found a way to exploit it.

It doesn't work on me.
What do you think I'm trying to "work" on you Mac? I disagree with you that conservative racism is a result of liberal policy. It's a result of deplorable white culture.

• Fact
I disagree with you that conservative racism is a result of liberal policy.
Conservative racism is exacerbated by liberal tactics. It exists on its own, but is also fed from the outside.

I think both ends play a large role in our race problems.

We disagree. That's fine with me.

Conservative racism is exacerbated by liberal tactics. It exists on its own, but is also fed from the outside.
Bullshit Mac. Liberal policies are half assed, paper overed solutions to real socio-economic inequality. If this is their response to the bullshit liberal attempts to address systemic inequality that's simply their pathology. We shouldn't have to walk on eggshells because they're fragile mother fuckers.
I think both ends play a large role in our race problems.

We disagree. That's fine with me.
Disagreement is fine, you acting like a little bitch and claiming I called you MAGA and a racist (I didn't, I called you a MAGA and a racist apologist), is just you yourself being defensive over your excuse making for deplorable mutants.

The democrat party has destroyed black families and black lives......yet the democrats continue to push the "republicans are racist," lie. Are blacks finally catching on?

It is not going happen when I live, many blacks still are Democrats and for good reasons.

Our white Republicans where I live still use the "N" word many places including at football games yelling encouraging chants like "Get that N !"

• Fact
Why would we vote for republicans?
If what you say is true that say you have half a loaf instead of a whole loaf, as things regress a half loaf will look like a bakery. I believe we need foundation in our nation. We are living off of a printing press and printing far more than the economy is at on top of it. There is a price for that. We see it here and we export our inflation to others also.

It is not going happen when I live, many blacks still are Democrats and for good reasons.

Our white Republicans where I live still use the "N" word many places including at football games yelling encouraging chants like "Get that N !"

Wow......you leftist assholes just continue to lie....

Forum List

Back