Bleeding-Heart Suckers!

I am an atheist.

There is NO proof of gods exsistance except in the brains of man.

Jesus was one of our greatest human philosophers.

He preached LOVE not hate.

he whipped the money changers for NOT treating the poor as human beings.

Your party spits all over the poor all day long

you dont own his ideas

Dear PC: If Jesus were here today he'd be hanging out with the most corrupt tax collectors and prostitutes. Guess which Party he'd be working with to save them from themselves?
Did he come for the well or for the sick?

Dear Truthmatters: Jesus also fulfills the natural laws, as Jefferson was a follower who didn't need all the divine/miraculous part of Jesus ministry message or manifestation.

So it is possible to be a Secular Gentile, nontheist/atheist and still be a follower of Christ through the natural laws that govern all humanity. The key is forgiveness.
As long as we seek Justice with Mercy, or Restorative Justice, that is the name or spirit of Christ in secular terms. His connection with universal truth and love fulfills the secular laws of the state equally as the sacred laws of the church.

By Christ or by Conscience, teh people and the govt are ONE joined by embracing the laws.
Same as how the people and church/Bride of Christ are "ONE in Christ" by the law which is the Lord governing the people.

Where we embrace and embody the laws by conscience, and follow them by heart, that is the spirit of Christ in us that makes us neighbors under the laws of Equal Justice for All.
The Jews and the Gentiles, whether under scriptural or civil laws, are made ONE in Christ.
The spirit of the Law or the Lord governs both folds of the one flock, we are two branches of the same tree, and the rest of the tree branches out in many diverse denominations as well.

Take care and thanks for your message.

I hear you and know you are a neighbor in Christ, but under the
branch or fold of the secular gentiles under natural law
even if you do not follow the scriptural laws of the church fold.

Thanks my friend.

There were many who spoke of peace and love who didnt agree that Jesus was the one adn only savior.

I love them too.

I will never stand for anyone who tries to convince others and themselves to be compassionless to others no matter what duplicity they use.

They are the enimies of mankind no maatter what clothes they dress up in.

Thier hearts are black

Jesus died for our sins, so that through him we can go to heaven. He didn't die so that a lazy person could live high on the hog, on other peoples dime.

Matthew 6:26

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Once again we have someone who wants to tell us about Jesus, but doesn't sound very Christian!
2 thessalonians 3:10
For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

Jesus trumps Paul! :eusa_angel:

did Jesus say that?

was he for the guy too old or sick to be allowed to starve to death?

the orphan too?

Perhaps I missed it.....which of the folks in the OP were " too old or sick"?

And which were orphans?

Do a thorough job....because you may be imaging these things.

Now...if you are imagining these things.....
...need I say more?

I am an atheist.

There is NO proof of gods exsistance except in the brains of man.

Jesus was one of our greatest human philosophers.

He preached LOVE not hate.

he whipped the money changers for NOT treating the poor as human beings.

Your party spits all over the poor all day long

It's telling that you chose not to comment on "... Bill 'the rapist' Clinton....

...and Barack 'I favor infanticide' Obama?" This is called baring false witness

And...you do know that Gandhi based his ideas of civil disobedience on an American philosopher...Henry David Thoreau.

Your a black heart con who pretends to be a christian and only finds hate in the words spoken by Jesus

You mega-fonted 'Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.....

and 'Barack 'I favor infanticide' Obama.....

But your post seems detached from the large font.

Did you mean that 'Bill 'the rapist' Clinton and 'Barack 'I favor infanticide' Obama' are examples of "a black heart con who pretends to be a christian"??

You sure hit the nail on the head in that case!!

show me where in the bilbe Jesus says you cant use government to help the poor?

pretending Jesus would advocate allowing suffering people to JUST SUFFER is crap.

He would not have whipped the money changers if they were helping the poor instead of exploiting them.

If they money changers had used their influence to help the poor through the government of the time Jesus would NOT have whipped them huh?

"pretending Jesus would advocate allowing suffering people to JUST SUFFER is crap."

Perhaps you had some other thread in mind, as this post seems not to apply: neither Jesus nor suffering people are to be found in the OP.

But, always glad to see you drop by!

Why is it the right wants the most comprehensive way of helping the poor ( through government) to be banned from our society?

because they are either fools fooled by the black hearts or their are the black hearts.

Government fools simpletons into believing that they are helping the poor, while in reality they are helping create the poor.

And...they make sure that the poor can't get off the welfare dole.

1. Liberals have made certain that their welfare ‘client base’ cannot escape! There is no way out of the ‘Poverty Trap’- those who try to work to find their way out of the trap will find that, as income rises, the loss of their welfare benefits is the same as a huge tax on their earnings!

a. Take the example of someone receiving $12,000 in welfare benefits. She takes a new job earning $16,000 a year. But if she loses 50 cents in benefits for every dollar she now earns, that is the equivalent of a 50% tax! Plus, the payroll tax is another 7.65%, and federal tax is another 10% on the margin, plus state tax of 5%.... total: 72.65% tax. Where is the incentive to work? Comes to a salary of $84.15/ week. Now subtract transportation, lunches, etc., etc.

b. “…but the central point is obvious. Marginal tax rates for inner-city inhabitants are prohibitively high. Over the entire wage range from zero to $1,600 per month (equivalent to a gross paycheck of $1,463 per month), the family's monthly spendable income rises by $69. This corresponds to an average tax "wedge" of 95.7 percent.

More shocking, between zero and $1,200 per month in gross wages, the family loses $46 in monthly spendable income -- an average tax in excess of 100 percent. This loss in net spendable income is concentrated between gross wages of $700 and $1,200 per month. As monthly wages paid rise by $500 in this span, the family loses its entitlement to $385 in AFDC benefits and $9 in food stamps. In addition the housing subsidy is reduced by $23 and the value of medical benefits declines an estimated $130. At the same time the family's tax liabilities increase by a total of $161 -- $8 in state income and disability insurance taxes, $68 in payroll taxes, and $85 in federal income tax. (Details of these calculations are given in the appendix.)” The Tightening Grip of the Poverty Trap

Liberal government welfare administrators are really thieves, aren't they?

Forum List

Back