Bloomberg Won’t Release His Taxes

I don't see a refusal. THREAD FAIL!!!!

Mike didn't say he would release the thousands of pages of his tax returns, but that he would release an edited summary.

Trump didn't release that.

Like Bloomberg, he is not required to.

There is no technical requirement that you can't be a crook either, whats your point?

You may have no interest, but Americans at large certainly do and for good reasons.

Releasing tax-returns is the right thing to do for those that want the power and responsibility of the Presidency and failure to do so points to being unfit for the job. It certainly proved true for Trump.

Then write your Congressmen and have them make it a law. Until then, you have nothing. Trump didn't and won, Bloomberg might not show them and he could win. So continue on with the tantrums from 2016 and good luck with your cause..

...are you fucking serious here?

You are on a political discussion forum, discussing politics. No one "has" anything here except an argument. I've made mine, take it or leave it.

and now mike. I still haven't heard a good argument on why one needs to provide a tax return.
You can tell a lot about a person from their taxes, including income sources, financial dealings. I'm nosy. If they are really rich and pay a lower effective rate than me (in the middle class), it insults my sensibilities for being chump paying a higher rate. You may think it is petty and it may be, but there it is.
so what? why does anyone need to know? what does it prove? All it proves is what a man makes. that's it. why is that anyone's business?

What if they gave 10% to charity? what if they started ten new businesses and gave 100's of people jobs? That's not in there. what a shallow thought process.

Another thing it says is if a Potus like beholding to a foreign country, like tramp and his kids are.
if you haven't seen his taxes or theirs how do you know that? and if you know that, then you don't need the taxes. you offered up a rather odd point to post, and shot your own argument down in the same sentence.

Hate has an odd way of exposing itself.

Well they have international businesses don't they?

And is having international businesses illegal? Might business with the dirty Canadians disqualify a candidate?

Mike didn't say he would release the thousands of pages of his tax returns, but that he would release an edited summary.

There is no technical requirement that you can't be a crook either, whats your point?

You may have no interest, but Americans at large certainly do and for good reasons.

Releasing tax-returns is the right thing to do for those that want the power and responsibility of the Presidency and failure to do so points to being unfit for the job. It certainly proved true for Trump.

Then write your Congressmen and have them make it a law. Until then, you have nothing. Trump didn't and won, Bloomberg might not show them and he could win. So continue on with the tantrums from 2016 and good luck with your cause..

You are on a political discussion forum, discussing politics. No one "has" anything here except an argument. I've made mine. Don't like it? I'm fine with that.

I made my argument and you don't like mine, so what... move on and quit crying.

You are on a political discussion forum, discussing politics. No one "has" anything here except an argument. I've made mine. Don't like it? I'm fine with that.

You didn't make any argument why Presidential candidates SHOULD NOT release their returns. You deflected to me having something.

You can tell a lot about a person from their taxes, including income sources, financial dealings. I'm nosy. If they are really rich and pay a lower effective rate than me (in the middle class), it insults my sensibilities for being chump paying a higher rate. You may think it is petty and it may be, but there it is.
so what? why does anyone need to know? what does it prove? All it proves is what a man makes. that's it. why is that anyone's business?

What if they gave 10% to charity? what if they started ten new businesses and gave 100's of people jobs? That's not in there. what a shallow thought process.

Another thing it says is if a Potus like beholding to a foreign country, like tramp and his kids are.
if you haven't seen his taxes or theirs how do you know that? and if you know that, then you don't need the taxes. you offered up a rather odd point to post, and shot your own argument down in the same sentence.

you said you already knew they were beholding to a foreign country. If you need the Tax return for that information, like you said, how can you say you know they are already beholding? your logic doesn't work slick!!!

Wells it obvious they are beholding to UAE, Turkey, China, and India, and we are unsure how they are beholden to Russia, and I suspect its the Golden Shower tape. (There are plenty of other foreign countries we are unaware of.)

So why does he sue to keep from showing his taxes?? when he said he'd has no issue with showing them??

And is having international businesses illegal? Might business with the dirty Canadians disqualify a candidate?

The first Potus that had international businesses is tramp.

For over half my life I filled out the long forms. Everything you mentioned except number of jobs created can be found there.
what does it prove? there are many pages in a 1040 long form? I believe Mikey said at least a thousand in his. I believe him. Who will really care? you? why?
Look JC, I have no illusions your boy will show his, even though he said he would if he wasn't being audited (which sounds like another lie), I only care about normal candidates that I might vote for. If you like your crook, vote for your crook. Hell, maybe you are a crook considering a political career yourself.
honesty. Now you gained points in my book. What will their taxes tell you? Will they perform Foreign Policy well? What about tax reform? Job creation assistance? Healthcare? What will one tax return do for the people?
You might find out about foreign income sources, relating to who has influence, shady tax avoidance schemes, all sorts of things. Presidents who wish to show openness to the people they want a vote from have published theirs for a long long time until trump. The ones who don't are suspected of hiding things that would make them look bad. Just another tick-mark of whether you should vote for them or not.
I thought that's what the CIA was for? Am I missing something?

you said you already knew they were beholding to a foreign country. If you need the Tax return for that information, like you said, how can you say you know they are already beholding? your logic doesn't work slick!!!

Wells it obvious they are beholding to UAE, Turkey, China, and India, and we are unsure how they are beholden to Russia, and I suspect its the Golden Shower tape. (There are plenty of other foreign countries we are unaware of.)

So why does he sue to keep from showing his taxes?? when he said he'd has no issue with showing them??
I love it when the leftists all talk the same. beholding? what the fk does that mean? fk your beholding.

You didn't make any argument why Presidential candidates SHOULD NOT release their returns. You deflected to me having something.

My argument is they can show or not show their taxes, it is up to them. There is no reason a candidate should show what is not required. For 244 years there has been no law or an attempt at a law requiring any candidate to release their taxes, because it isn't important and no one has thought it important until 2016 when faux outrage appeared over Trump not releasing his. Another form of hate and trying to disparage a candidate that I wouldn't vote for, for other reasons.

Furthermore, I don't know of anyone that voted for or against a candidate because of tax returns, it isn't a deciding factor, just an intrusion on privacy.

The first Potus that had international businesses is tramp.
shit P, FDR had dealings with the Soviet Union. you sure you're ok?

I’m so old I remember when it was a really bad thing for Presidents to not release tax filings.

Bloomberg: It takes time to release taxes to the public

LESSEE:

Bernie won't release his medical records.

Bloomberg won't release his taxes.

Bet the Left is all in a bind about that!

THEME FROM THE DNC:
(sung to the tune of 'The Jeffersons')

Well we're movin' on up (movin on up)
To the Dem side (movin on up)
To the deluxe White House on a lie.
Movin' on up (movin on up)
We finally found us the right guy.

Joe sniffs little girls;
Bernie’s over the hill.
Woo Woo’s not a real Indian,
Mini Mike’s in a dill.
Took us a whole lotta tryin'
Just to watch the whole damn debate bill.

Now we're up in some real deep shit
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin gonna work with that.

Well we're movin' on up (movin on up)
To the deluxe White House on a lie.
Movin' on up (movin on up)
We finally got us another kick in the eye.

lOl, very creative, but very dishonest. The facts are, Bloomberg gave an explanation that is credible, his claim that his taxes are voluminous is credible and I suspect he will release them in due time; trump made the claim (excuse) that his taxes were in audit, a lie, and that he would provide them. The question is: Is due time more than three years + in the making?

and you don't trust that trump was in an audit? Did anyone from the IRS say he wasn't? that's stupid.

For over half my life I filled out the long forms. Everything you mentioned except number of jobs created can be found there.
what does it prove? there are many pages in a 1040 long form? I believe Mikey said at least a thousand in his. I believe him. Who will really care? you? why?
Look JC, I have no illusions your boy will show his, even though he said he would if he wasn't being audited (which sounds like another lie), I only care about normal candidates that I might vote for. If you like your crook, vote for your crook. Hell, maybe you are a crook considering a political career yourself.
honesty. Now you gained points in my book. What will their taxes tell you? Will they perform Foreign Policy well? What about tax reform? Job creation assistance? Healthcare? What will one tax return do for the people?
You might find out about foreign income sources, relating to who has influence, shady tax avoidance schemes, all sorts of things. Presidents who wish to show openness to the people they want a vote from have published theirs for a long long time until trump. The ones who don't are suspected of hiding things that would make them look bad. Just another tick-mark of whether you should vote for them or not.
They probably know, but that doesn't mean we would know. As far as foreign intelligence, they are the best in town, so to speak, but I do not trust them without verification. We've met.

They probably know, but that doesn't mean we would know. As far as foreign intelligence, they are the best in town, so to speak, but I do not trust them without verification. We've met.
why would you know? why would you want to know? isn't that why we have the CIA? you're confused.

why would you know? why would you want to know? isn't that why we have the CIA? you're confused.
Yeah, right.

Racist Sexist Mikey will NEVER EVER release his 2001 taxes because they would show he made tens of billions of dollars investing in

gold
oil
the long bond
defense stocks

on 910

I’m so old I remember when it was a really bad thing for Presidents to not release tax filings.

Bloomberg: It takes time to release taxes to the public

Unbeknownst to the Leftists, all the debate did last night was kill a BERNARD nomination. Tax returns or no tax returns, the attack on DOOMBERG allowed all of the candidates to stay in the race until super Tuesday, which will dilute the delegates so much, a brokered convention is inevitable; meaning BERNARD just got iced without GOP help!
Brokered Convention. Wow

Just fucking wow

Forum List

Back