Bodies Stacked To The Ceiling As COVID-19 Surge Creates Backlog At Florida Funeral Homes, Crematories

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
SouthPark.gif

You would think democrat politicians would take notice but when we see Nancy in Napa, where the only people with masks were on the waiter's staff.
Or the democrats who escaped Texas in a super spreader jet, with not a single mask in sight we have
to notice they don't.

So why do you expect more out of Florida than you do Texas state politicians or donor's with fat
bank accounts in Napa Valley?

Something needs to be done in Florida.

The funeral homes and crematoriums are full. Bodies stacked to the ceiling.

It sounds like the virus is out of control in Florida.

Fake news. No confirmation, no numbers just "THE SKY IS FALLING." They tried the same bullshit last year in NYC and LA. Remember field hospitals, hospital ships all of which went unused? BTW, the sky is red and green striped in Boston--I saw it on msm. SMFH. The emperor is naked.

Something needs to be done in Florida.

The funeral homes and crematoriums are full. Bodies stacked to the ceiling.

It sounds like the virus is out of control in Florida.

Which funeral homes? Which crematories?

How many times are you going to fall for this?

And the predictable claims of "fake news".

A critical component of group pathology is denial of the obvious.

There are no names of funeral homes with "bodies stacked to the ceiling", no pictures, no eyewitness accounts, no reports or comments from the state health department, and no corroboration from anyone other than the "reporter" who wrote the story.

Sorry, but only a complete dumbfuck like you wouldn't even question this.

There are no names of funeral homes with "bodies stacked to the ceiling", no pictures, no eyewitness accounts, no reports or comments from the state health department, and no corroboration from anyone other than the "reporter" who wrote the story.

Yes, I know. It's just a little flu.

You folks make for quite a study.

your article forgot to say,, "without evidence",,,

Completely without evidence, pictures, statements, or corroboration of any kind. But dumbfucks like Mac1958 bought it hook, line, and sinker. This is how Nancy Pelosi can get away with this, while stooges like Mac1958 are screeching about masks and social distancing:

Yeah MM, I searched too and couldn’t find one single source. As a matter of fact, I might’ve messed my phone up trying to keep googling about “Florida moratoriums overloaded with bodies” my phone started coming up with all kinds of unrelated, obscure hits! Lol

Forum List

Back