Bodies Stacked To The Ceiling As COVID-19 Surge Creates Backlog At Florida Funeral Homes, Crematories

Something needs to be done in Florida.

The funeral homes and crematoriums are full. Bodies stacked to the ceiling.

It sounds like the virus is out of control in Florida.

Didn't you Dims say if Biden was elected he would have this Covid thing under control ASAP. What happened?

Something needs to be done in Florida.

The funeral homes and crematoriums are full. Bodies stacked to the ceiling.

It sounds like the virus is out of control in Florida.

Oh brother another sky is falling propaganda hit piece by the idiot Dims. Doesn't take much of a fairy tale to appease you nitwits.

Didn't you Dims say if Biden was elected he would have this Covid thing under control ASAP. What happened?
Because Biden is a demented fool, and we now know why Obama stutters.
FB_IMG_1629989385917.jpg

Completely without evidence, pictures, statements, or corroboration of any kind. But dumbfucks like Mac1958 bought it hook, line, and sinker. This is how Nancy Pelosi can get away with this, while stooges like Mac1958 are screeching about masks and social distancing:

If all those fools support Fancy Piglosi, they should all be exported to Afghanistan where they can learn what government rule is really all about.

Remember the Boston song “Stacked to the Ceiling”?

Stacked to the ceiling. When I see all them bods babe, stacked to the ceiling.

The person you replied to doesn't give a rat's ass about people who are dying of the virus and the domino effect it has. On everyone.

Especially children. One or even at least once that I know of both parents died of covid.

Children don't choose to grow up without their mom or dad.

The callousness and total lack of humanity is disgusting in the person you replied to.
No, the fact that YOU on a daily basis try to find every death you can lie about being because of Covid so you can virtue signal makes you a disgusting pig. Nobody gives a rat’s ass about your tantrums Karen.

No, the fact that YOU on a daily basis try to find every death you can lie about being because of Covid so you can virtue signal makes you a disgusting pig. Nobody gives a rat’s ass about your tantrums Karen.
Ghoulish preoccupation with death and even way worse hoping it happens to others who don’t follow 7360(paid poster 4 numerals) edicts.

All it takes is one biased person at some crematorium saying the place is full and the media takes that and blows it up without looking into it at all...then people like Dana see it and believe it even though history says it will be shown to be BS....they are desperate to bring back 100% mail out elections in 22...this is their way of doing that...a fake covid crisis 2.....
Fauci the fraud is already trying to start that. Claiming (lying) we won’t even start gettin this under control until spring. Trying to sow the seeds already. Too bad intelligent people dismiss him.

ClaireH
I live in Florida and haven't been able to see bodies stacked to the ceiling and crematories full of bodies.

I did have a colleague pass away this week from Covid. He was one of five from where I work and his was the only death. The rest recovered no problem.

I'm sure the rest of the country is in the same boat.
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your colleague, and glad to know everyone else recovered.

CDC has publicadded more preconditions associated with those who are prone to wind up in the hospital (the ones who truly need to be there, not the ones having cold symptoms and rushing to hospital because of no primary care doctor or other have other means to a full recovery.
deaths and having at least one of 6 or so conditions. Other medical sources have made these connections many months back.
ClaireH
I live in Florida and haven't been able to see bodies stacked to the ceiling and crematories full of bodies.

I did have a colleague pass away this week from Covid. He was one of five from where I work and his was the only death. The rest recovered no problem.

I'm sure the rest of the country is in the same boat.
Claudette (lovely name btw) I am sorry to hear about the loss of your colleague, and glad to know that everyone else has fully recovered.

The CDC is a bit late with today's updated list of health conditions associated with higher likelihood of death from over-active immune response. Not sure why they are coming out so late in the race with their molasses findings, as these co-morbidities have been identified by other medical sources weeks (for a couple of them) and months ago (for obesity, Type 2 diabetes, heart conditions, and high blood pressure). As you can see, I have little to say that is positive when it comes to CDC. CDC and NIH need a good shakedown to demand transparency for the masses. They fully politicized their position and should blow up in smoke due to their self-centered antics...without human or animal injuries of course!;)

Forum List

Back