Bodies Stacked To The Ceiling As COVID-19 Surge Creates Backlog At Florida Funeral Homes, Crematories

More than half of the entire population of Florida is fully vaccinated yet they have more Covid than they did before.

Can liberals finally admit the fucking vaccine doesn't work?

Hey Mac, I started a Covid thread about the increase in Oregon.
I noticed you didn't respond.
Oregon of course is a blue state, so we both know why you haven't responded to it.
Dang, you read every thread? Wow, I don't.

Is Oregon's governor acting like DeSantis, ignoring and attacking guidelines to please his base? If so, I feel the same way.

And the useful idiots posting here cant understand why no one takes them seriously about covid

Please save this video and post it EVERY TIME they post about covid and the masks they want the rest of us to wear.

This video is hilarious

That's a great video of Nancy and her rich white friends laughing at all the peasants they locked down.

I don't think this is a nightmare. You're free to.
Then you are not paying attention...its a nightmare...a global nightmare....we will never get other nations to help us ever again....

Windows broken out and doors busted open and bodies flying out through the openings everywhere.
Then security shoots them in the neck because they are leading a mob of other flying bodies.

ClaireH
I live in Florida and haven't been able to see bodies stacked to the ceiling and crematories full of bodies.

I did have a colleague pass away this week from Covid. He was one of five from where I work and his was the only death. The rest recovered no problem.

I'm sure the rest of the country is in the same boat.

Something needs to be done in Florida.

The funeral homes and crematoriums are full. Bodies stacked to the ceiling.

It sounds like the virus is out of control in Florida.

Where do you live, Dana? I live in Southwest Florida. I'm out and around every day. I see nothing even remotely like what you're describing. So kindly tell us all WHERE this "bodies stacked to the ceiling" thing is happening because it sure as hell ISN'T happening here!

Where do you live, Dana? I live in Southwest Florida. I'm out and around every day. I see nothing even remotely like what you're describing. So kindly tell us all WHERE this "bodies stacked to the ceiling" thing is happening because it sure as hell ISN'T happening here!
All it takes is one biased person at some crematorium saying the place is full and the media takes that and blows it up without looking into it at all...then people like Dana see it and believe it even though history says it will be shown to be BS....they are desperate to bring back 100% mail out elections in 22...this is their way of doing that...a fake covid crisis 2.....

All it takes is one biased person at some crematorium saying the place is full and the media takes that and blows it up without looking into it at all...then people like Dana see it and believe it even though history says it will be shown to be BS....they are desperate to bring back 100% mail out elections in 22...this is their way of doing that...a fake covid crisis 2.....

The assclowns writing, sharing, and repeating this story didn't even ask the most basic questions! If the funeral home is "out of space" for bodies, what's their normal capacity for bodies? Is it one, or is it one hundred? That makes a huge difference, and they don't even ask! They're just rubes being led along like children...

The assclowns writing, sharing, and repeating this story didn't even ask the most basic questions! If the funeral home is "out of space" for bodies, what's their normal capacity for bodies? Is it one, or is it one hundred? That makes a huge difference, and they don't even ask! They're just rubes being led along like children...
Exactly.....

More than half of the entire population of Florida is fully vaccinated yet they have more Covid than they did before.

Can liberals finally admit the fucking vaccine doesn't work?

Hall the population being vaccinated doesn’t come close to herd immunity.

Let me know when that number reaches 70% or better

Forum List

Back