Bodies Stacked To The Ceiling As COVID-19 Surge Creates Backlog At Florida Funeral Homes, Crematories

Something needs to be done in Florida.

The funeral homes and crematoriums are full. Bodies stacked to the ceiling.

It sounds like the virus is out of control in Florida.

Florida is the only state where more people are dying of COVID now than ever before. What went wrong?​

Keep up the good work, Gov DeSantis. Your voters love the results.

Something needs to be done in Florida.

The funeral homes and crematoriums are full. Bodies stacked to the ceiling.

It sounds like the virus is out of control in Florida.

From the link: "WESH 2 called 20 funeral homes and crematories and many were too busy to be part of our story."

Yeah, they were 'too busy'......What a bullshit story. Dana, you are one stupid idiot you know that?

The bodies are piling up so fast that they are bursting out the windows and then security forces are shooting them in the neck. Just doin their job.

Florida is the only state where more people are dying of COVID now than ever before. What went wrong?​

Add this troll to a lefty shill from Langley.

Yeah, they actually do. The desperation that you morons are demonstrating to try and slander him is quite amazing.

Tells me that he is doing everything correctly.

Yeah, they actually do. The desperation that you morons are demonstrating to try and slander him is quite amazing.

Tells me that he is doing everything correctly.

Right.

Because maximum death = "doing everything correctly"

westwaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!, you're one of those whom if you were dying of COVID would deny he's dying of COVID

Because cults gonna cult!

:lol:

Toro/jake/who knows how many other socks the idiot is running, is truly an idiot.

These idiots keep lying, and getting caught, because they truly ARE stupid.

No one believes them any longer.
Not sure about jake,I’ve always suspected he was rightwinger,err wrongwinger, you ever see the posts wrongwinger makes,toro always has his head up his ass so that’s very suspecious,yeah indeed,who knows how many socks Langley shill toro has. Jake never left this site though,he has got so many untoldbsocks out there so you just might be right.I wouldn’t be surprised.heck maybe all three are one in the same fir all we know.with these Langley shills you can never tell.they can easily block op checks with their Langley connections so the mods have no idea one way or the other.that’s fir sure.

Last edited:
Let’s have some better specifics reporter Dana! I’ll admit you do provide this board with information and sourced articles, but I’d like some valid information please for this one about people dying in the streets lined up everywhere. Thanks.
Trollboy here never wants to talk about facts over the dem governors destroying New York California and Michigan so why do you even discuss with him,nicely of all things,it’s bad enough you talk to him but to be nice to the paid shill is really crazy.

You would think democrat politicians would take notice but when we see Nancy in Napa, where the only people with masks were on the waiter's staff.
Or the democrats who escaped Texas in a super spreader jet, with not a single mask in sight we have
to notice they don't.

So why do you expect more out of Florida than you do Texas state politicians or donor's with fat
bank accounts in Napa Valley?
And the useful idiots posting here cant understand why no one takes them seriously about covid

Please save this video and post it EVERY TIME they post about covid and the masks they want the rest of us to wear.

This video is hilarious

Forum List

Back