Boehner Gives In

It really isn't funny.

This is going to cost, big.

24 billion out of the US economy because of this bullshit.

And who knows how many bill the government racked up.

Republicans are assholes.
true. the gov't workers will have an even bigger backlog of work to do when they return. So, the taxpayers were hurt by this teaparty/repub/koch bros/heritage for action shutdown.

Absurd. Only non-essential government workers were on paid vacation. They didn't do much to start with.

60% of the FDA's food safety inspectors were suspended. I guess that is something that you consider to be "non-essential" and "do nothing".

true. the gov't workers will have an even bigger backlog of work to do when they return. So, the taxpayers were hurt by this teaparty/repub/koch bros/heritage for action shutdown.

Absurd. Only non-essential government workers were on paid vacation. They didn't do much to start with.

60% of the FDA's food safety inspectors were suspended. I guess that is something that you consider to be "non-essential" and "do nothing".

Why again do we need them when the states can do it better?

Allegation without evidence!

How so when every state does it anyway? As this partial shutdown showed the FDA food inspectors don't seem to do anything anyways

‘How so’ is you need to provide a link to a credible study providing evidence that the states do a ‘better’ job of inspecting food than the Federal government. And that all 50 states do so in a consistent manner.

Allegation without evidence!

How so when every state does it anyway? As this partial shutdown showed the FDA food inspectors don't seem to do anything anyways

‘How so’ is you need to provide a link to a credible study providing evidence that the states do a ‘better’ job of inspecting food than the Federal government. And that all 50 states do so in a consistent manner.

How do I provide a link for something that didn't happen???? Seems to me that this shutdown proves we dont need the FDA food inspectors.

How do I provide a link for something that didn't happen???? Seems to me that this shutdown proves we dont need the FDA food inspectors.

Or streetlights.

Or streetlights.

the fed pays for those?

So are you calling yourself a liar for saying this;

:cuckoo:

Are you saying states dont have food inspectors?

In which case you need to comply with the following;

Quote: Originally Posted by C_Clayton_Jones View Post

All I need to do spanky is what I did. Point out that the shutdown proved WE DIDINT NEED THE FDA FOOD INSPECTORS But since you asked

H&R - Inspections

All I need to do spanky is what I did. Point out that the shutdown proved WE DIDINT NEED THE FDA FOOD INSPECTORS But since you asked

H&R - Inspections

No credible study provided = failure on your part to substantiate your utterly baseless allegation!

H&R - Inspections

No credible study provided = failure on your part to substantiate your utterly baseless allegation!
No credible study??? I just proved there are state inspectors LOL The shutdown proved we all didn't die from bad food so that proved we dont need FDA inspectors LOL

H&R - Inspections

No credible study??? I just proved there are state inspectors LOL The shutdown proved we all didn't die from bad food so that proved we dont need FDA inspectors LOL

This was your original allegation;

You have utterly failed to prove that the "states can do it better".

This was your original allegation;

You have utterly failed to prove that the "states can do it better".

Hey if you dont like the obvious to bad.

Forum List

Back