Boehner Gives In

OMG, you're bitter.

And not too bright yourself, if this is true:

The Last Conference | National Review Online

ETA: So if you mean his Speakership, looks like you're wrong and if you mean his House district, you're also likely wrong because it's about as safe as Nancy Pelosi's.
I know to you lying is second nature but I find it offensive so I do believe any congressperson who votes for this should be voted the fuck out of office for betraying the country.

There you go again. Just like on Hannity.

What was I just lying about, Sparky?

Um everything.

Um everything.

Was National Review lying?

Depends on what your talking about.....

So I'm guessing you didn't even bother reading:

At the last GOP conference meeting of the two-week government shutdown, no lawmakers went to the microphones to give their take.

Instead, after Speaker John Boehner told Republicans they had “fought the good fight,” they all rose up to offer a standing ovation. “It was one of the easiest meetings we’ve ever had,” says Representative Mick Mulvaney of South Carolina.

“I think he has strengthened his position in leadership,” Representative John Fleming says about Boehner. “He hung in there with us. He’s been reluctant to go to these fights and now that we have stood up and fought for our values and he’s been there with us, leading, I think his stock has risen tremendously. He has great security as our leader and our speaker.”

Was National Review lying?

At the last GOP conference meeting of the two-week government shutdown, no lawmakers went to the microphones to give their take.

Instead, after Speaker John Boehner told Republicans they had “fought the good fight,” they all rose up to offer a standing ovation. “It was one of the easiest meetings we’ve ever had,” says Representative Mick Mulvaney of South Carolina.

“I think he has strengthened his position in leadership,” Representative John Fleming says about Boehner. “He hung in there with us. He’s been reluctant to go to these fights and now that we have stood up and fought for our values and he’s been there with us, leading, I think his stock has risen tremendously. He has great security as our leader and our speaker.”

LOL observing and reporting what they saw

Yup,that's a good indicator that they're not all that pissed at him and he might keep being Speaker after all. And like I said before, his own seat is very safe. So look to be kicking him around for a while longer.

Although if this does prove to be wrong, I certainly won't shed any tears, unlike him.

boehnerreidcrying_jonathanernst_reuters.jpg

Yup,that's a good indicator that they're not all that pissed at him and he might keep being Speaker after all. And like I said before, his own seat is very safe. So look to be kicking him around for a while longer.

Although if this does prove to be wrong, I certainly won't shed any tears, unlike him.

So your proving my point for me? LMAO

What point? You're so all over the place it's hard to tell.

What point? You're so all over the place it's hard to tell.

Jesus try to keep up.

the left think they win something and they want to smash it in people's face..

and all over politics and this government...they act like they won a prize at a carnival

it's something to watch, really pathetic though

and all over politics and this government...they act like they won a prize at a carnival

tissue?

Last edited:

tissue?

I don't care, you all will get to support me soon enough...maybe sooner than later...depends if I feel like working or not....why bother working when we get more government programs put on us, like Obamainsurance scam? I'm thinking of throwing in the towel, the hell with pride and freedom from this govenment....might just go on welfare for the hell of it...
I just feel bad for my children they have to live with people like all of you and what you vote for

Last edited:
Stephanie, if it is time to retire and collect SS into which you have paid, sure, do it.

You EARNED it.

Forum List

Back