Booker 4 Senate

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
"If Booker wins, the balance of power in the Senate would return to a 55-45 advantage for Democrats, meaning Republicans need to win six seats in next year’s midterms to gain control of the upper chamber."

If-----if Booker wins? Booker's a terrific candidate but-----but the Republican slug he's running against is going to make electing a Dem just that much easier.
The Teapublicans continue to shoot themselves in the foot.

Rather than acknowledge Republicans’ shortcomings broadening their appeal to voters who have been turned off by their extreme rhetoric, Lonegan and Republicans are doubling down on the same policies that voters rejected. With Steve Lonegan as the current face of the rebranded GOP, it is clear that nothing has changed.

LONEGAN ON OBAMACARE

Video: Lonegan Said, “I’ll Be As Callous And Uncaring As You Can Imagine. I Have No Interest In Paying For Your Health Care. I’d Hate To See You Get Cancer, But That’s Your Problem Not Mine.” During a debate on the Affordable Care Act, Lonegan said: “Well, I’ll go one step further. I’ll be as callous and uncaring as you can imagine. I have no interest in paying for your health care. I’d hate to see you get cancer, but that’s your problem not mine. I’m going to pay for my health care, I’m going to take care of my children’s health care and tend to my wife. And when I stand for charity care (inaudible), you no one else has the authority to infringe on my right (inaudible) dig into my pocket and my ability to pay to pay for your health care or anybody else’s.” [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FbP3cmeoMs"][Hudson Valley Debate Union On The Affordable Care Act, 07/07/11][/ame]

If Booker wins, the balance of power in the Senate would return to a 55-45 advantage for Democrats, meaning Republicans need to win six seats in next year’s midterms to gain control of the upper chamber."

that's Who ... for the Rs 2014 may be their last chance for a long while in the Senate.

If Booker wins, the balance of power in the Senate would return to a 55-45 advantage for Democrats, meaning Republicans need to win six seats in next year’s midterms to gain control of the upper chamber."

that's Who ... for the Rs 2014 may be their last chance for a long while in the Senate.

You didn't answer my question, smartass. Who is Booker?

Another Google challenged Teapublican? -pewsh!-

"If Booker wins, the balance of power in the Senate would return to a 55-45 advantage for Democrats, meaning Republicans need to win six seats in next year’s midterms to gain control of the upper chamber."
Booker would take over for the deceased and unconstitutional Frank Lautenberg, also a brain dead Democrat. That doesnt seem like much of a shift.
In any case, if the GOP wins 6 seats they will simply eliminate the filibuster and govern from Congress.

To funny -- another news challenged Teapublican that comments on a message board about stuff s/he doesn't know anything about but-----but let me help you out...

Cory Booker was an all-American football player that is now the mayor of Newark, NJ. What else do you need to know?

To funny -- another news challenged Teapublican that comments on a message board about stuff s/he doesn't know anything about but-----but let me help you out...

Cory Booker was an all-American football player that is now the mayor of Newark, NJ. What else do you need to know?

If he's also a clean articulate black man without much of a Negro accent then his future in the Democratic Party is assured.

He's the guy who said something nice about Romney during the 12 campaign and then did a 180 when the big shots told him to.

Yeah, he's the one that hired Jeff Zucker's 15 year old kid, gave him stock options and had him on the Board of Directors/ Advisory board of his company.

He's corrupt. He'll be a perfect addition to the Democrats.

:lol:

Last edited:

Corrupt Democrat who is currently Mayor of Newark.

This Corey Booker. :lol: Check this out.

CNN President’s Son Quits Board of Cory Booker’s Multimillion Dollar Start-Up
By Andrew Johnson
August 8, 2013 12:36 PM

While serving as mayor of Newark and running for New Jersey’s open Senate seat, New Jersey Democrat Cory Booker has also found the time to start a multimillion dollar tech company called Waywire, an online video-sharing service, with two veteran tech executives.

Booker has personally won funding for the firm from Oprah Winfrey and Google chairman Eric Schmidt, and his stake in the firm is valued at between $1 and 5 million.

Unfortunately, a member of the company’s advisory board has just stepped down: Andrew Zucker, the 15-year-old son of CNN president Jeff Zucker.

Booker’s campaign denies that he was involved in hiring young Zucker, whom apparently another board member saw as having “a knack for spotting tech adoption trends among teens,” and who was “known to informally advise his father on such matters.”

Oh no, there was no political motivation whatzoever to have Zucker's kid hired.

:lmao:

CNN President's Son Quits Board of Cory Booker's Multimillion Dollar Start-Up | National Review Online

Where have you been?

Corey Booker is the mayor of Newark that is a rising star in the Democratic Party. Not only has he brought Newark back from the brink, but he actually saved people from a burning building.

Even Christie loves the guy.

:lol:

Booker is going to be a lot of fun as Senator

Lonegan is a stiff and never wins no matter how many times he runs

I look at Booker as the lefts answer to Ted Cruz. Expect him to be high profile and a conservatives worst nightmare. I can't wait for all the conservative hate threads

I look at Booker as the lefts answer to Ted Cruz. Expect him to be high profile and a conservatives worst nightmare. I can't wait for all the conservative hate threads

Hate to break this to you but Corey Booker appears to have some integrity and principles so he's going to the LEFTS worst nightmare too... :lol:

Like the liberal ones against Allen Wesr? I doubt it.

Hate to break this to you but Corey Booker appears to have some integrity and principles so he's going to the LEFTS worst nightmare too... :lol:

The guy gets his advice from Anthony Wiener's Book of Election Tactics.

:laugh:

So what your saying is Booker is against everything Conservatives stand for: The Constitution, Fiscal sanity, limited government, etc.

You are right about one thing. Lonegan never wins no matter how many times he runs. Im surprised he won the primary.

Forum List

Back