Boy the Republicans are mad the truth came out.

Is that you Jane?

I've disagreed with most of McCains policies but flying combat missions over N.Vietnam earned him a non-traitor status in most my book. Of course in the picture book Trumpybear fans have he was a scorned captured traitor to the Exalted One.
Then you do not know what he did in captivity.

How are you going to impeach them with a Republican majority in both houses next term? Are you planning on pulling another Trump impeachment with no crime?
It's a long term goal I would support as oppose to any type of violent reaction to any future decision by the court. Impossible of course given the make up of the Senate. But it is a legal and constitutional fantasy.

Their best bet is to focus on the local and state elections.

Then you do not know what he did in captivity.
Right, but we do know about his Black Love Child. No wait, we do know all the bullshit that the brilliant King Karl used to defame McCain in the 2000 primary, including that fake allegation.

It's a long term goal I would support as oppose to any type of violent reaction to any future decision by the court. Impossible of course given the make up of the Senate. But it is a legal and constitutional fantasy.

Their best bet is to focus on the local and state elections.
I am sorry that you disagree with their ruing, but you simply have no other choice than to accept it. You want more liberals on the court? Run a Democrat who can get elected and carry the House and Senate. That will likely not happen for about a decade or two.

Hmmm? Well, the actual decision was to be handed down in June, so it was coming out. Duh.

What happened here was a complete breach of the Court's operation, a historical betrayal of 200+ years of Court history.
Trump would make heads roll, need him back.

The opinions of the supreme court on abortion.

They really didn't want this to come out right now.

Anyone else find it ironic the OP's user ID is HandletheTruth when his OP is pure PROJECTION?

WTF is he projecting "Boy the Republicans are mad the truth came out." considering what came out is favorable to Republicans? Everyday is opposite day in left terms, always is.

Hey OP, is your user ID a personal goal?

I am sorry that you disagree with their ruing, but you simply have no other choice than to accept it. You want more liberals on the court? Run a Democrat who can get elected and carry the House and Senate. That will likely not happen for about a decade or two.
No I want the Democrat moderates to take over more local and state positions. Maybe this will light a fire under their asses. The parties focus on national shit has let the people down and has led to some far left illiberal extremism in the party.

The opinions of the supreme court on abortion.

They really didn't want this to come out right now.
I am glad it came out now. The Baby Killer Cult is already lying about abortion being banned. That lie now has plenty of time to be debunked, and by Nov nobody will care about this.

Hmmm? Well, the actual decision was to be handed down in June, so it was coming out. Duh.

What happened here was a complete breach of the Court's operation, a historical betrayal of 200+ years of Court history.
True, but three lied about stare decisis, and imo that will be the long term fallout for the supreme court that will now be seen as politically motivated as congress. And the Court's only real validity was the belief that it was not a political body. It's a bad day for America, regardless of party or what anyone thinks of abortion.

True, but three lied about stare decisis, and imo that will be the long term fallout for the supreme court that will now be seen as politically motivated as congress. And the Court's only real validity was the belief that it was not a political body. It's a bad day for America, regardless of party or what anyone thinks of abortion.
Apparently you do not not know what stare decisis is!

Do you honestly think these justices agreed that they would only decide court cases based on precedent? If you do, you are lot dumber than I thought, and I have always thought you were blatantly stupid because you are a lib.

No one seems to be noticing that the fighting is over political party rule rather what is best for our country as a whole. Now this court leak shows that laws rules & moral honesty are lest valuable than political partys desire to win. We will all lose when the few rule the many.

No one seems to be noticing that the fighting is over political party rule rather what is best for our country as a whole. Now this court leak shows that laws rules & moral honesty are lest valuable than political partys desire to win. We will all lose when the few rule the many.
Republican party rule is what is best for our country. Have you ever noticed that in the past 15 months, not a single Democrat party rule has benefited our country? We are headed to hell in a handbasket until Congress becomes Republican again.

Forum List

Back