Boy the Republicans are mad the truth came out.

Using NBC as a source and they could not provide any pertinent details? What does that tell you?

That tells me the state is being very tightlipped about why they charged her with murder

The good news is that at least for now the charges were dropped. But wait till RvW is gone, then this should become common place for many states.

Apparently you do not not know what stare decisis is!

Do you honestly think these justices agreed that they would only decide court cases based on precedent? If you do, you are lot dumber than I thought, and I have always thought you were blatantly stupid because you are a lib.
No, they said they believed in stare decisis or letting alone decisions that people came to rely upon. And fuck you, I'm more a conservative than your lame fake fudked raw ass ever contemplated.

Teh point that you are unable to comprehend because of your blind allegiance to ideology and your own inflated self worth was that in Marberry v. Madison, which is the watershed of constitutional law in the US. The Supreme Court was legally right in saying President Jackson couldn't appoint some officials, and Jackson told them to fuck off with (supposedly) "let them try to enforce it."

The Sup Ct's only real power comes from the belief of most people that govt has to comply with what they say the law is. That way, neither party can abuse the law. But you have 4 Xian Judges and Gorsuch going along because he thinks himself apolitical.

That tells me the state is being very tightlipped about why they charged her with murder

The good news is that at least for now the charges were dropped. But wait till RvW is gone, then this should become common place for many states.

There is a simple solution. Don't violate the law!

No, they said they believed in stare decisis or letting alone decisions that people came to rely upon. And fuck you, I'm more a conservative than your lame fake fudked raw ass ever contemplated.

Teh point that you are unable to comprehend because of your blind allegiance to ideology and your own inflated self worth was that in Marberry v. Madison, which is the watershed of constitutional law in the US. The Supreme Court was legally right in saying President Jackson couldn't appoint some officials, and Jackson told them to fuck off with (supposedly) "let them try to enforce it."

The Sup Ct's only real power comes from the belief of most people that govt has to comply with what they say the law is. That way, neither party can abuse the law. But you have 4 Xian Judges and Gorsuch going along because he thinks himself apolitical.

Oh, you believe that? I guess we should have been stuck with Plessy v. Ferguson because it was precedent and white people came to rely upon that to keep blacks in check via Jim Crow laws.

You do not know why Marbury v. Madison was important, do you? It also had nothing to do with President Jackson, dumbass!

I taught classes in the US Constitution and the court system. What are your bona fides?

You could at least spell "Marbury" correctly and proofread your post!

Which would be part of the investigation.

For each and every recorded pregnancies that does not result in a live birth there has to be an investigation
Why?

Also, if you are going to abort it, why record it?

You really are a true Marine. You are dumber than a box of hammers and honed to the fine edge of a beach ball!

The whole point of these laws is that the baby in the womb is no different than the baby out of the womb. If a one year old died would there not be an investigation?

Also, if you are going to abort it, why record it?

If a woman goes to the doctor and is told she is pregnant, it is now recorded. it is not rocket science here.

You really are a true Marine. You are dumber than a box of hammers and honed to the fine edge of a beach ball!

I accept your surrender.

Libtards have everything to gain, so it’s not the same reason. You actually think the repubs have more to gain from it than dims? Lulz.

What did they gain? people got pissed a few months early.

It works in the Repubs favor for the "pissed off" stage to be as long before the midterms as possible

Most of the women getting abortions on demand are low life Black and Brown ghetto queens living in Blue states that will continue to allow abortions. They can still murder their child as a method of birth control. Nothing really changes.

The Red states will have more restrictions but mostly the women will have access to abortion providing they follow reasonable restrictions like not killing the child after it has been almost fully developed.

In a Red state if a bitch was inclined to get an abortion she probably was a loony Moon Bat who would never vote Republican in the first place.

In other words not much has really changed.

The Left is always talking about"reasonable gun control laws" now they will have to live with "reasonable abortion control".

It works in the Repubs favor for the "pissed off" stage to be as long before the midterms as possible
You’re deluded if you think the emo dingbats on the left are going to calm down just because an extra month or two has passed. See: Elizabeth Warren.

The whole point of these laws is that the baby in the womb is no different than the baby out of the womb. If a one year old died would there not be an investigation?

If a woman goes to the doctor and is told she is pregnant, it is now recorded. it is not rocket science here.

I accept your surrender.
Your first comment is so fucking stupid, I will not attempt to educate your dumb ass!

Why would a woman go to the doctor to find out she is pregnant? Did you know Walmart has home pregnancy test for $0.88?

Yeah, you would accept a surrender after getting your ass beaten so many times.

You’re deluded if you think the emo dingbats on the left are going to calm down just because an extra month or two has passed. See: Elizabeth Warren.

You still have not told me what the leftist have gained with the leak?

Your first comment is so fucking stupid, I will not attempt to educate your dumb ass!

Why would a woman go to the doctor to find out she is pregnant? Did you know Walmart has home pregnancy test for $0.88?

Yeah, you would accept a surrender after getting your ass beaten so many times.

To have it confirmed. Have you no kids?

Woman goes to the doctor, he says "yep" and then a month later she miscarries. Under the new laws she will have to be investigated to ensure she is not a fault just like if a 1 year old died in her care.

he might be someone who believes in the pseudoscientific rubbish that the Laws of Thermodynamics, for example, obtain beyond the ontological parameters of the isolated system of the universe too. :auiqs.jpg:
Fire in the Hole

So you realize there's a fourth spatial dimension? And it ain't "time."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back