Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinian Civil Society*Calls for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions against Israel*Until it Complies with International Law and Universal Principles of Human Rights

9 July 2005

These non-violent punitive measures should be maintained until Israel meets its obligation to recognize the Palestinian people’s inalienable right to self-determination and fully complies with the precepts of international law by:

1. Ending its occupation and colonization of all Arab lands and dismantling the Wall
2. Recognizing the fundamental rights of the Arab-Palestinian citizens of Israel to full equality; and
3. Respecting, protecting and promoting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and properties as stipulated in UN resolution 194.

Palestinian Civil Society Call for BDS | BDSmovement.net

Palestinian Civil Society*Calls for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions against Israel*Until it Complies with International Law and Universal Principles of Human Rights

9 July 2005

These non-violent punitive measures should be maintained until Israel meets its obligation to recognize the Palestinian people’s inalienable right to self-determination and fully complies with the precepts of international law by:

1. Ending its occupation and colonization of all Arab lands and dismantling the Wall
2. Recognizing the fundamental rights of the Arab-Palestinian citizens of Israel to full equality; and
3. Respecting, protecting and promoting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and properties as stipulated in UN resolution 194.

How many times has this same post been made, here and elsewhere?

Using either (a) exactly or (b) almost exactly [to narrowly escape censure] the same verbiage.

Does this not constitute 'spam' on this message board system?

Is 'spam' not prohibited according to this board system's Rules or Code of Conduct?

If these things are true, then, some long-overdue Enforcement of the Spam Rule seems in order here.

Last edited:
People of conscience shall keep on heeding the call to BDS as long as the Occupation continues

Thank God for the God we have who ends all Injustices, like Occupation in Palestine, in His timing.

9 July 2005

Using either (a) exactly or (b) almost exactly [to narrowly escape censure] the same verbiage.

Is 'spam' not prohibited according to this board system's Rules or Code of Conduct?

If these things are true, then, some long-overdue Enforcement of the Spam Rule seems in order here.
Yup. Same vomit, different thread.

People of conscience shall keep on heeding the call to BDS as long as the Occupation continues

Thank God for the God we have who ends all Injustices, like Occupation in Palestine, in His timing.
Thank God for America that sees BDS for what it is and is now passing laws against it. :clap:

BDS is going nowhere and I have not posted these words from the call to BDS by Palestinians in this thread before now, that I am aware of.

Get used to BDS, Zionist boy, it is going nowhere.

We have a God greater than you and all the Zionists.

9 July 2005

Last edited:
It's nice of you to finally admit that this stupid campaign is going nowhere.

And it will continue to go nowhere until it dies on the vine.
:thup:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.
BDS is going nowhere and I have not posted these words from the call to BDS by Palestinians in this thread before now, that I am aware of.

Even Abu Mazen doesn't want a boycott.

Israel and the myopic BDS movement - Opinion - The Boston Globe

THE BOYCOTT, divestment, and sanctions movement (BDS) against Israel, which was recently energized by the decision of the American Studies Association to boycott Israeli academic institutions, is actually making it harder for Israel and the Palestinian Authority to negotiate a reasonable resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. That is why Mahmoud Abbas, the head of the Palestinian Authority, has come out against boycotting Israel and Israeli academic institutions. As he put it in an interview while attending the service for Nelson Mandela:

“[W]e don’t ask anyone to boycott Israel itself. We have relations with Israel, we have mutual recognition of Israel.”

The leaders of the BDS movement understand Abbas’s point, but they persist in the demand for BDS. Some seem to be against a peaceful resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian dispute based on a two-state solution. The BDS movement is not only directed against Israel’s occupation of the West Bank. Judging from the rhetoric of some of its leaders, it is directed against the very existence of the state of Israel.

Last edited:
It is going nowhere because it is here to stay!

Until all its objectives have been fulfilled.

We will know the boycott is successful when wealthy Jews stop giving to non-Jewish organizations because Israel needs the money.
Then the nazis will cry, "Those damn Jews always stick together!".
Well, yes, we do.

You should really reseach what the phrase "going nowhere" means, Fräulein Sherri.

:lol:

Come on People of Conscience -- Get the word out to all your friends and neighbors to not buy anything which has a label showing it to come from some Muslim country. After all, there is no tolerance of religion in these countries and people are being killed for their religious beliefs. Tell all your Leftist Jewish acquaintances who are for this silly BDS against Israel that they should be concentrating on boycotting the countries where even Muslims are being killed because they belong to another sect. Naturally the anti-Semites will not want to boycott these countries because the Jews are not involved.

9 July 2005

Well, technically BDS is going somewhere, DOWN THE TOILET. LOL

You should really reseach what the phrase "going nowhere" means, Fräulein Sherri.

:lol:

They talk like that in the neo Nazi trailer park she grew up in: "I ain't goin' nowhere!" Ha ha ha.

The boycott is against Israel because of her actions in Palestine in her Occupation and in her implementation of Apartheid in both the OPT and inside Israel and in her refusal to allow the refugees to return.

The boycott is against Israel because of her actions in Palestine in her Occupation and in her implementation of Apartheid in both the OPT and inside Israel and in her refusal to allow the refugees to return.
Yeah the Bowel Discharge Syndrome is....

going-nowhere-fast.jpg

I will bet anything that all of those schools were contacted by Israel's lobby and fed a load of crap.

BDS will continue its educational campaign. Who knows what will happen when the truth gets out.

Isn't it funny that when pro - Palestinians are shown people,groups,organizations (in this case universities) that don't submit to the bullshit Palestinian cause and kiss Palestinian ass, they will always assume that some bullshit Zionist conspiracy is behind it?

Why is it so surprising that people are not buying the BDS drek ?

And I'm certain you have ZERO evidence to back up your claim, am I right?

Of course I am merely speculating at this time. However, when the dust settles I think you will find that I was correct.

All your OTHER conspiranutter BS filth hasn't been correct, no matter how many times you've repeated it. One would think a person who had any intelligence would cease pimping the same malignant 'speculations' after so many instances where they were shown to be false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back