Boycott Israel

You know, if you don't want to invest in Israel, that's fine. Knock yourself out. The only one you'll be hurting is you.

I have investments in Israel.... because they are good investments, and make money. You want to be poor? Fine by me. Seems stupid for you to harm yourself, but if that's your game, go for the win.

By the way, you realize that if Israel's economy collapses, it's going to hurt the West bank and Gaza people the most? The BBC did a documentary on the Palestinian Israeli economy, and how mixed and connected they are.

Yeah it will hurt the Jews, sure. But it will harm the Arabs far more. They will essentially starve to death if the economy crashes.

You know, if you don't want to invest in Israel, that's fine. Knock yourself out. The only one you'll be hurting is you.

I have investments in Israel.... because they are good investments, and make money. You want to be poor? Fine by me. Seems stupid for you to harm yourself, but if that's your game, go for the win.

By the way, you realize that if Israel's economy collapses, it's going to hurt the West bank and Gaza people the most? The BBC did a documentary on the Palestinian Israeli economy, and how mixed and connected they are.

Yeah it will hurt the Jews, sure. But it will harm the Arabs far more. They will essentially starve to death if the economy crashes.
If Israel collapses the Palestinians will be able to develop their own economy.

While you obviously need The Zionist Entity as a convenient excuse for the inability of Islamic terrorists to manage the civil affairs of government, the terrorist enclaves that define the two competing versions of "Islamic government" in Fatah and Hamas share all the same attributes of failure and incompetence that define Islamic terrorist governments across the islamist Middle East.

While you obviously need The Zionist Entity as a convenient excuse for the inability of Islamic terrorists to manage the civil affairs of government, the terrorist enclaves that define the two competing versions of "Islamic government" in Fatah and Hamas share all the same attributes of failure and incompetence that define Islamic terrorist governments across the islamist Middle East.
They were doing a lot better before Israel than they have since.

No reason to believe that.

There was no need for aid before Israel. Palestine even had a positive balance of trade in international commerce.

Since Israel we have two countries on welfare.

No, no. Sorry. I don't even understand why you think they would. That's not even logical.

Unless you mean Israel the entire country dissolving, ok yes. But that isn't going to happen.

I just mean if the economy of Israel crashes. The economy of Russia crashed, and it didn't mean Russia ceased to exist.

The US economy crashed in the 1930s, that didn't mean the natives Americans got to take over.

There was no need for aid before Israel. Palestine even had a positive balance of trade in international commerce.

That's really silly. The two Islamic terrorist enclaves (fatah'istan and hamas'istan) you call "countries" are merely emblematic of the disease called "Islamist ideology" that is a boat anchor around the necks of people throughout the Islamist Middle East. What is even sillier is to read your rambling about the mythical "country of Pal'istan" that you Ave invented an entire history around.

Free speech triumphs over pro-Israel bullies in US universities

Students have won major victories for free speech on US campuses lately as attempts by Israel lobby groups to suppress Palestine solidarity activism continue to fall flat.

“Israel advocacy organizations driving the suppression cannot succeed in manufacturing facts, even if they try,” Liz Jackson, an attorney with the organization Palestine Legal, told The Electronic Intifada.

There, Israel-aligned groups and elected officials lost a long-waged battle to censor Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) after a six-month independent investigation yielded results that did not support their claims.

The report also upholds direct actions and protests as constitutionally-protected speech.

Free speech triumphs over pro-Israel bullies in US universities

Boycott Islamic terrorists

On Many Campuses, Hate is Spelled SJP

They advocate for Israel’s destruction, admire terrorists, and are making Jewish students feel unsafe on campuses across the country. They’re Students for Justice in Palestine—and they’re a huge problem.

The above is not at all surprising. Islamic fascists are free to use the infidel precepts and rights for free speech / free expression to further their message of hate and intolerance. Islamism has never promoted the precepts of equal rights or freedoms we in the West sometimes take for granted. Promotion of their islamist agenda is the promotion of fascism.

Just two? Last I checked, nearly every nation around Israel was collecting 'welfare' from someone, and many from US.

Countries getting aid:
Jordan
Egypt
Iraq
Yemen
Syria
Tunisia
Lebanon
Bahrain
Saudi Arabia even

And that's our aid. We're not including aid by Russia to nearly all those same people.

So I guess all those states are on welfare?

Tell you what. You cut off all aid, to all those countries, by everyone, and we'll cut off Israel. Until then, no. Of course if we cut off all aid to all those countries, most of them (not Saudi Arabia obviously), will fall into Anarchy, and Israel will be fine.

Saudi Arabia receives U.S.foreign assistance in the way of Military Education and Training (IMET) worth 1.47 million dollars annually Saudi Arabia does not receive money. Saudi Arabia provides financial aid to the U.S. in the form of equipment purchases to the tune of 35 billion dollars for the F-35 alone.

Jordan and Egypt are paid "hush money" in the form of arms, not money, in order to keep them at peace with Israel. e.g. Egypt keeps the embargo on Gaza for Israel or they would lose the military equipment from the U.S.

When the facts are taken into account Israel receives more about 10 times more aid from the U.S. than the other Arab states combined.

Saudi Arabia receives U.S.foreign assistance in the way of Military Education and Training (IMET) worth 1.47 million dollars annually Saudi Arabia does not receive money. Saudi Arabia provides financial aid to the U.S. in the form of equipment purchases to the tune of 35 billion dollars for the F-35 alone.

Jordan and Egypt are paid "hush money" in the form of arms, not money, in order to keep them at peace with Israel. e.g. Egypt keeps the embargo on Gaza for Israel or they would lose the military equipment from the U.S.

When the facts are taken into account Israel receives more about 10 times more aid from the U.S. than the other Arab states combined.

Whether or not that is true, I don't know. Nor do I care.

Regardless of the total amount of aid.... if we cut of everyone, from every source of aid, then, and only then, would I think cutting off Israeli aid is agreeable.

I don't want Egypt or Saudis, or the Syrians, or anyone, getting aid from Russia, or the EU, if we're going to cut of Israel.

I don't give a shit what other countries do, the U.S. needs to stop spending my money on all those countries.

Why would we not supply aid in larger quantities to our allies vs. state sponsors of Islamic terrorism?

Wrong again, as usual.

upload_2017-2-5_19-43-54.png

Is America giving too much aid to Israel? Key poll findings

Just two? Last I checked, nearly every nation around Israel was collecting 'welfare' from someone, and many from US.

Countries getting aid:
Jordan
Egypt
Iraq
Yemen
Syria
Tunisia
Lebanon
Bahrain
Saudi Arabia even

And that's our aid. We're not including aid by Russia to nearly all those same people.

So I guess all those states are on welfare?

Tell you what. You cut off all aid, to all those countries, by everyone, and we'll cut off Israel. Until then, no. Of course if we cut off all aid to all those countries, most of them (not Saudi Arabia obviously), will fall into Anarchy, and Israel will be fine.

"Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Tunisia, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia."

It doesn’t bother me at all -- a super-power country (like us) ……

. . . (I say superpower, since, as you can see from TV, everybody wants to move here)...

. . .‘aiding’ a country like Israel in the ways that we do --- i'm not up and arms about it (like i usually get when we "aid" dumps like:

afghhanistan, pakistan or north korea.

People book vacations to go to Israel. I can visit there…and wear “my regular clothes.”

Your list, let's pick Yemen...

I don’t know the chain of events [the process] of how --- when we send “$aid$" to them [or to whomever] --- how it gets there ... where does it go, Bank of Yemini ?? do they have a courier service ? do they have western union over there ?

No matter what, we still have to help [all these countries] in a humanitarian capacity....

- even Yemen.

With the exception of Jordan ---- and Israel (…poor Egypt, used to be a tourist magnet – now people are afraid to travel there because of the tentacles of Islamic terrorists, not because of Judaism, settlements, or Christians, or buddists or nudists.....but Islamists) ----- no problem if king Abdullah needs more $help$ than usual.' tired of hearing the same story, how we send $$ and ARMS to hostile countries who burn our flag and $$ to the so-called good "rebels" in syria, libya or WHEREVER" fighting iceassis or al-queda...or whatever psycho terrorist group........

No more money to any of these places for military use, no sending them fleets of new or used weaponry or military anything for ‘whatever reason.” Let Saudi Arabia or ……..Qatar or “other muslim brethren” supply them with AK47s and helicopters and tanks….How dare our Government supply or have supplied these countries with actual weaponry and millions of $$ to be used for fighter jets and the like.

we have some fixing up to do in our own backyard - Chicago, EaL.A., Detroit……Bed-sty....I’d rather $it$ go there than Yemen or Lebanon.

- Lebanon, another terrorist hotholelspot - Hezbollah....you have to worry they don't get their meaty paws on the dough to buy the fixins to make bomb-belts and stuff......

..you know what i mean ?

Forum List

Back