Boycott Israel

Judaism is more of a religion of hate if you just read Talmudic verses or the Torah. Why do you post such nonsense. Look up Soferim 15, for example.

Now Monte is going to give us the Talmud verses where it shows Jews hate. Maybe he will get them from the same hate site that a Muslim woman from India used to get hers. As for the Torah, Monte forgets that in ancient times the different societies were violent. Can you tell us about the Punic and Peloponnesian Wars, Monday, and how peaceful everything was?

I see, it's ok for Torah or Talmud writings to express hate, but not for the Koran. You are so screwed up and conditioned you don't even comprehend how hypocritical you are.

How is Islam as edified by the Koran any different than Judaism as edified in the Torah, Old Testament and Talmud, in terms of hate and sanctioning of behavior that we Christians find abhorrent?
You should learn some of your xtian history if you want to learn of hate and sanctioning of hellacious behavior.

Why do you post such ignorant tripe?

I see, it's ok for Torah or Talmud writings to express hate, but not for the Koran. You are so screwed up and conditioned you don't even comprehend how hypocritical you are.

Since you can't actually READ Talmud or Torah and have to rely on 'translations' you found on the Internet, it's fair to say you don't have the first clue what Talmud or Torah have to say.

Do you rely on translations of the Koran on the wen, to spread your hate?

I'm not the least bit interested in what the Koran has to say. I don't judge any group of people based on something written over a thousand years ago.

That was my point exactly, I guess you didn't read the posts.

I have never disparaged Islam. As a Jew, I'm quite familiar what happens when you start lumping all the adherents of any religion into a single group. Once you do, boxcars and barbed wire aren't far off. If you can link to any posts where I have, you're free to repost them.

Obama's "Champion of Change" Calls for BDS at Pro-Hamas Group
December 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
1901.jpg

Linda Sarsour is the darling of left-wing politician from New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio to Bernie Sanders to Barack Hussein Obama, whose White House named her a Champion of Change.

She appeared at an American Muslims for Palestine conference, a hate group tied to various forms of support for Hamas, to say that the only Jews she'll tolerate are Jews that hate other Jews as much as she does.

No bridge building to Jews.

But then again as the Koran tells Muslims, Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Ishaq 262 - "Some Muslims remained friends with the Jews, so Allah sent down a Quran forbidding them to take Jews as friends"

Islam is a religion of hate. While the lefties who invite Sarsour and other Islamic bigots pretend that they're promoting tolerance, true tolerance lies in calling out Islamic bigotry, not in tolerating it. Or championing it.

Obama's "Champion of Change" Calls for BDS at Pro-Hamas Group

That was my point exactly, I guess you didn't read the posts.

I have never disparaged Islam. As a Jew, I'm quite familiar what happens when you start lumping all the adherents of any religion into a single group. Once you do, boxcars and barbed wire aren't far off. If you can link to any posts where I have, you're free to repost them.

I was responding to someone else who posted the following:

"But then again as the Koran tells Muslims, Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Ishaq 262 - "Some Muslims remained friends with the Jews, so Allah sent down a Quran forbidding them to take Jews as friends"

Islam is a religion of hate. While the lefties who invite Sarsour and other Islamic bigots pretend that they're promoting tolerance, true tolerance lies in calling out Islamic bigotry, not in tolerating it. Or championing it."

I indicated to him that if I pulled versus from the Talmud, Torah etc. from the internet they would be just as disgusting.

Judaism is more of a religion of hate if you just read Talmudic verses or the Torah. Why do you post such nonsense. Look up Soferim 15, for example.

You're being deliberately disingenuous. Your post says NOTHING about taking quotes from the Internet. You're speaking as if you ACTUALLY know what is contained in Talmud, which you don't.

How do you think he was going to look up Soferim 15. From the internet.

Notice the word "edified" ion my comment below.

"How is Islam as edified by the Koran any different than Judaism as edified in the Torah, Old Testament and Talmud, in terms of hate and sanctioning of behavior that we Christians find abhorrent?"

How do you think he was going to look up Soferim 15. From the internet.

Notice the word "edified" ion my comment below.

"How is Islam as edified by the Koran any different than Judaism as edified in the Torah, Old Testament and Talmud, in terms of hate and sanctioning of behavior that we Christians find abhorrent?"

When you spread lies and defame people by pretending to be authoritative on a subject, don't try to pass it off as enlightenment.

Oh shut the f_ck up, I was trying to demonstrate that pulling crap verses off the internet to denigrate either Judaism or Islam was a stupid approach. If you don't understand English go to some other forum.

Oh shut the f_ck up, I was trying to demonstrate that pulling crap verses off the internet to denigrate either Judaism or Islam was a stupid approach. If you don't understand English go to some other forum.

Sure you were....

The hypocritical one is you, Monte, and as I said previously, those who are not Jew haters, have your number.. Come on, pull up one of the hate sites and give us those fake Talmud quotes that all the Jew haters have in the past, such as from Stormfront.com. As for the Torah, tell us when that was written, and tell us when the Koran was written. How conveniently you skip over how the Muslims left the Arabian Peninsula and invaded the surrounding countries, forcing many people to convert and slaughtering many who refused. Even today, there are Muslims who want to kill those who are non believers, even if they belong to a different sect.

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter."

There you go, finding internet quotes of the Koran. That's what we were talking about you idiot.

Forum List

Back