Bragg’s Pursuit of Trump Violates the Sixth Amendment

No he didn’t. He named a civil misdemeanor past the statute of limitations, tied to a future unspecified felony crime Trump intends to commit.

Knock-knock: You’re being arrested, Moonglow.
Moonglow: For what?
KK: You intend to commit a felony.
MG: What felony?
KK: Just something. We’re not saying. Now get to Court.
Nope....but nice try.

They agree with me. There is no named underlying crime

There does not have to be, they know this....you on the other hand think you know more than actual lawyers and judges.

Did you even graduate high school?

View attachment 773396

It's in the indictment.

WW
I just told you don’t link. Tell me. You can’t because the felony isn’t even named. That falsifying records is a misdemeanor, and the time limit has already passed.

In this country, when you are charged with a felony, you have the constitutional right to know what it is. How else can you even prepare a defense?

The leftists have sunk so low that they are Ok with their political opponents being charged with unnamed felonies.

I just told you don’t link. Tell me. You can’t because the felony isn’t even named. That falsifying records is a misdemeanor, and the time limit has already passed.

In this country, when you are charged with a felony, you have the constitutional right to know what it is. How else can you even prepare a defense?

The leftists have sunk so low that they are Ok with their political opponents being charged with unnamed felonies.

1680702802466.png

Here I drew a big red box around it showing that a first degree commission of 175.10 is a felony.

The felony charge is right there in the indictment 175.10, it's not "unnamed".

WW

View attachment 773397

Here I drew a big red box around it showing that a first degree commission of 175.10 is a felony.

WW
Putting an expense for an NDA under “legal expenses” is not a felony. He’s claiming it’s a felony because it’s concealing a more serious crime, which he won’t name.

Let’s worry more about Biden stealing classified docs from the SCIF when he was a senator. Or go after the thug who tried to kill the garage attendant.

The lopsided justice here is why this is no longer America.

You are seriously confused. Trump is charged with falsifying business records, IN THE FIRST DEGREE. That is a felony. The crimes in which he had an intent to cover up are three.

1. Violation of state law, attempting to improperly influence an election
2. Avoiding taxes.
3. Violation of federal campaign laws, the one Cohen pled guilty to.

The felony upgrade to his misdemeanor charge does not have to involve a crime he was a party to, it only involves the "cover-up" of that crime. Number one is a long shot, number three is tenuous at best, but number two is dead on and will be the downfall of Trump.

As do the SOL argument, Trump's lawyers may attempt that defense but the state will argue that the SOL was tolled due to the time Trump was outside the state.

View attachment 773397

WW

From my understanding it's only a felony if it's done to hide the commission of another crime. If Bragg and those that are controlling him want to the world to see what a criminal Trump is, why wouldn't they just state what crime was trying to be hidden that caused these to be felonies? Why keep it a secret? Especially if you want public opinion on your side? And that's where the 'media' comes into play, they're so used to owning the 'media' and having their backing with every corrupt thing they do, they don't think they need to be transparent, that they can get away with limiting information to the public. One of these days that strategy is going to backfire on them, it may not be today, but it will happen eventually.

I don't know what you mean by the underlying crime?

You mean the crime he was attempting to aid in or conceal that is the basis for the felony charge under 175.10?

W
Yes. What crime was that? Having consensual sex with a floozy is not illegal. Neither is paying her for an NDA.

From my understanding it's only a felony if it's done to hide the commission of another crime.

Correct.

From my understanding it's only a felony if it's done to hide the commission of another crime. If Bragg and those that are controlling him want to the world to see what a criminal Trump is, why wouldn't they just state what crime was trying to be hidden that caused these to be felonies? Why keep it a secret? Especially if you want public opinion on your side? And that's where the 'media' comes into play, they're so used to owning the 'media' and having their backing with every corrupt thing they do, they don't think they need to be transparent, that they can get away with limiting information to the public. One of these days that strategy is going to backfire on them, it may not be today, but it will happen eventually.

They did, it's in the Statement of Facts submitted to the court yesterday.

WW

He didn't need to "come up with one". There is already a conviction, that was Cohen.

WW

So your assumption is these are felony charges against Trump because he was trying to cover the specific crime that Cohen was convicted of?

Forum List

Back