Break down of Sandy Hook shooting....

Find me one single link which identifies a gun owner ever seeing Lanza at ANY gun range s0n!!!

You're one of those dummies who thinks you can put a 12G shotgun into a Honda Civic glove compartment.

Spambot, this is why I normally ignore you. YOu add nothing to a conversation.

This wasn't even hard.

Did Nancy Lanza Handle Her Guns Responsibly You ll Be Surprised Police Spokesman Says - The Daily Beast

The most disturbing questions have to do with the guns—perhaps as many as seven of them—stored in the Lanza basement in what has variously been described as a “lockbox” and as a simple “gun cabinet.” Why would a mother, an intelligent former stockbroker, bring guns and large-capacity magazines into a home with a clearly disturbed 20-year-old son? Couldn’t she feel the potential danger as she replaced the guns in her basement storage spot after a session at the gun range with Adam? Nancy took Adam to the shooting range, friends have said, to teach him respect for guns. It seems to have been the sole activity where she and her son had a chance to bond—but in retrospect it was the worst decision of Nancy’s life.

Find me one single link which identifies a gun owner ever seeing Lanza at ANY gun range s0n!!!

You're one of those dummies who thinks you can put a 12G shotgun into a Honda Civic glove compartment.

This wasn't even hard.

Did Nancy Lanza Handle Her Guns Responsibly You ll Be Surprised Police Spokesman Says - The Daily Beast

The most disturbing questions have to do with the guns—perhaps as many as seven of them—stored in the Lanza basement in what has variously been described as a “lockbox” and as a simple “gun cabinet.” Why would a mother, an intelligent former stockbroker, bring guns and large-capacity magazines into a home with a clearly disturbed 20-year-old son? Couldn’t she feel the potential danger as she replaced the guns in her basement storage spot after a session at the gun range with Adam? Nancy took Adam to the shooting range, friends have said, to teach him respect for guns. It seems to have been the sole activity where she and her son had a chance to bond—but in retrospect it was the worst decision of Nancy’s life.

fAiL s0n.........link please?

Link for anybody placing Lanza at any gun range......no "police spokesman" bs. No gun range ever saw Adam Lanza. To be the most expert shooter in mass murder history, he'd have to had been at a gun range.........frequently. Wall Street Journal reporter sent to all gun ranges within 50 miles of the Lanza home...........nobody ever saw him...........ever.

Mind Control Sandy Hook The Gun Range Myth and other media-created fantasies

No evidence whatsoever of Lanza and Mom being at ANY gun range............ever. But dang........the kid pulled off the most miraculous shooting........by far.......ever seen in the history of mass murders.

Federal Agents Converge On Gun Shops And Shooting Ranges Searching For Adam Lanza Information

Lanza........an autistic kid never seen at any gun range and carrying "hundreds of rounds" and at least 3 clips of ammo AND carrying a Bushmaster and several other guns fires 27 shots and kills 26 people..........a % kill rate never seen before in any mass murder >>

Sandy Hook All-time World Accuracy Record Shoots Down Lone Gunman Story Shots Fired Number Killed Ratio 26 1 or 96.2 Accurate ... better than Al Capone s Shooters at St. Valentines Day Massacre Using Machineguns. Conspiracy Theories

Yup, I obviously underestimated your level of crazy.

Typical gun nut, everyone. Typical gun nut. Hey, Bill, WinterFuhrer, Westwall, any of you guys want to support Spambot's assertions that Sandy Hook is a false flag operation?

Yup, I obviously underestimated your level of crazy.

Typical gun nut, everyone. Typical gun nut. Hey, Bill, WinterFuhrer, Westwall, any of you guys want to support Spambot's assertions that Sandy Hook is a false flag operation?

links???

And s0n......you call people who own guns crazy...........dude..............you've posted up over 4,000 posts in just 2 months!!! That's called OCD.......falls under depression. A mental disorder. s0n.....you're a nut and everybody on this board knows it too!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Links please? Opinions are gay.

The most disturbing questions have to do with the guns—perhaps as many as seven of them—stored in the Lanza basement in what has variously been described as a “lockbox” and as a simple “gun cabinet.”

So yes...if this is true she was responsible.....she did as the anti gun nuts asked.....she locked up her guns....and he murdered her to get them.....

And no, he didn't have to go to a range for the shooting he did.....he was a typical mass shooter, he picked a gun free zone, and was able to kill so many people because he targeted children, who couldn't escape. At the ranges of shooting he did, there wasn't any skill involved.

Wether or not he went to the range with his mother...that would depend.....you would have to know how they signed in to the range.....in Illinois, at least one member of a group has to have a FOID card to shoot. You sign in and write down your number. If they don't have that process at the ranges she attended, then you could check her credit card history....see if she paid for range fees.

So no record of him being there doesn't mean he wasn't, but at the same time maybe he wasn't.....the shooting he did did not require any skill....

So yes...if this is true she was responsible.....she did as the anti gun nuts asked.....she locked up her guns....and he murdered her to get them.....

I think it was the having them in the house that was the problem, given how disturbed this young man was. Taking him to shooting ranges and letting him play violent video games all day wasn't a good idea, either.

And no, he didn't have to go to a range for the shooting he did.....he was a typical mass shooter, he picked a gun free zone, and was able to kill so many people because he targeted children, who couldn't escape. At the ranges of shooting he did, there wasn't any skill involved.

Holy fucking shit, is this your argument, that he was a poor marksman? Man, Gun Nuts do live in a completely different universe than the rest of us.

I think it was the having them in the house that was the problem, given how disturbed this young man was. Taking him to shooting ranges and letting him play violent video games all day wasn't a good idea, either.

Holy fucking shit, is this your argument, that he was a poor marksman? Man, Gun Nuts do live in a completely different universe than the rest of us.

Joe.....Joe....you need help....if you tried to just be civil, these debates would be more enjoyable for everyone...let me explain......she didn't have to take him to the range for him to do what he did....many of these killers don't practice shooting...what it shows is the stupidity of gun free zones...the killers have nothing to fear, they are not in a hurry and the gun free zone gives them helpless victims in a confined space.....doesn't require Navy Seal skills to kill a lot of people...

I believe that surveillance exist but is not available to public. Why would anyone want to see pictures of dead kids?

Maybe so people realize what your "Second Amendment Freedoms" actually look like.

They look like 20 dead kids shot with an automatic weapon.

I look at the second amendment freedom as battle before last. If we lose that freedom, how long before they come after first amendment right? Tell me, why should I give out any of my rights?

This wasn't even hard.

Link for anybody placing Lanza at any gun range......no "police spokesman" bs. No gun range ever saw Adam Lanza. To be the most expert shooter in mass murder history, he'd have to had been at a gun range.........frequently. Wall Street Journal reporter sent to all gun ranges within 50 miles of the Lanza home...........nobody ever saw him...........ever.

Do you really think that someone has to "play" on gun range to learn how to handle gun? You can learn those things today from pretty much any shooting video game.

This wasn't even hard.

Do you really think that someone has to "play" on gun range to learn how to handle gun? You can learn those things today from pretty much any shooting video game.

Not really....have you ever actually shot a gun......you can learn a lot if you have a weapon and access to the internet...but actuallly shooting a weapon well requires a little practice...

Sadly, a gun free zone environment requires very little shooting experience....

Joe.....Joe....you need help....if you tried to just be civil, these debates would be more enjoyable for everyone...let me explain......she didn't have to take him to the range for him to do what he did....many of these killers don't practice shooting...what it shows is the stupidity of gun free zones...the killers have nothing to fear, they are not in a hurry and the gun free zone gives them helpless victims in a confined space.....doesn't require Navy Seal skills to kill a lot of people...

guy, somehow I don't think teachers packing heat is going to be the answer to the gun nut problem. You fuckheads would fight fires by pouring gasoline on them.

The problem wasn't that Crazy Nancy didn't teach him proper marksmanship. The problem was that this nasty skank kept enough guns in the house to fight off hte Zombie Apocalypse, and let the little psycho play first person shooter games all day.

Only the gun nuts would think the biggest problem in Sandy Hook was his lack of marksmanship.

I look at the second amendment freedom as battle before last. If we lose that freedom, how long before they come after first amendment right? Tell me, why should I give out any of my rights?

I don't know, guy. Every other industrialized nation either bans guns or at the very least, doesn't hand them out to every crazy fuck who thinks he's in a militia.

They still have the vote, they still have freedom of expression, they still have due process of law. I mean, I know this is amazing and stuff, but government really does do nice things without the threat of crazy people wanting to shoot them.

I don't know, guy. Every other industrialized nation either bans guns or at the very least, doesn't hand them out to every crazy fuck who thinks he's in a militia.

They still have the vote, they still have freedom of expression, they still have due process of law. I mean, I know this is amazing and stuff, but government really does do nice things without the threat of crazy people wanting to shoot them.

Yeah, they also pay high taxes, submit to government rule, some bow to kings, etc. But you're right when you say they still have the vote. What is guarantee it will stay that way?

Except for that short period of European history where they murdered over 70 million people.....except for that they didn't need guns, of course, I'm sure that won't ever happen again......right?....oh...and of course the fact that people get beaten, robbed, raped and murdered...and have no means to stop it....that too....

You know...if you average in the deaths from the German Government and the Soviets...Europe's murder rate is way above ours.....but the anti gunners will never do that....kind of reinforces the whole point of the 2nd Amendment in the first place....

You know...if you average in the deaths from the German Government and the Soviets...Europe's murder rate is way above ours.....but the anti gunners will never do that....kind of reinforces the whole point of the 2nd Amendment in the first place....

Unless there is no 2nd Amendment.

Forum List

Back