Break Em Off Something IM2-How Long Are you Poor Ass Whites Going to Let Yourselves Be Played?

America is full of right wingers who complain about leftist fascism because their views are rejected. Right wingers can't be disliked because they want to end healthcare for millions of people, cut school lunch programs, food stamps or any other assistance for people in need, or how they want to protect businesses from getting sued for forcing people to work during a pandemic. Oh no, it's got to be due to them being "conservatives." People can't be rejecting speakers like Ann Coulter because her speeches are racist hatefests, oh no, it's only because the left doesn't tolerate opposing views. I can keep going with examples but I won't. The fact is that the right has created a grievance industry whereby they believe they are the victims of an imaginary oppression that no one else sees only because of their political association.This perceived victimization led to an insurrection.

On January 6th 2021, Whiteys Rebellion took place at the United States Capital in Washington D.C. January 6, 2021 is a day every person living in this country and perhaps most of the world will never forget. Most have described this day as an insurrection started by the lame duck president, Donald Trump. While it is true about this being an insurrection, the fact is that like most everything in his miserable failure of a presidency, Donald Trump stumbled into conditions that were made long before he took office and he just happened to be the straw that broke the proverbial camels back. I won’t be rehashing the decomposing horse that has and will continue to get beaten about this day, instead let me take a look at things from the another angle.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.”

Horace Seldon

As I get older, I seem to be better able to see some things I should have seen years ago. First and foremost is that it is not excusing whites for what they have done to say that it must be difficult to be white. Now those in the racist subculture should not equate this as me saying that whites have it just as tough as we do. No, you don’t. You aren’t hated, denied opportunities then blamed for not achieving after you’ve been denied. So let’s cut that one off right there. I say this because it must be tough for those who do so, to live in a fake reality believing things that never were. The America you were taught about never existed. The claim that your skin color makes you better is untrue. The claim that whites have what they do only because of hard work and merit is not so. The claim that the only real Americans are white is disproven by the fact that people were standing on the shores of this country when European ships found the shores.

“Racism has taught whites that we are entitled to privilege as a right of birth, undercutting the assumption of achieved merit which is one of the cornerstones of democracy.”

Horace Seldon

All of these thing create a psychosis that dwells in the minds of part of the white population. In that psychosis, they are the rightful owners of this land and as such, only they are entitled to the rights and privileges of citizenship. This includes the right to rule or govern. This right is why we were forced to endure the embarrassing and inept presidency of the 45th President of this nation. A black man had just been president, and a woman dared to think she could be president, and that was the red line in the sand white men could not let be crossed. So instead of electing one of the most qualified candidates for president in modern times based on the merits of her achievements, we got an unqualified imbecile whose incompetence has cost over one half million American lives and as of this writing the numbers are still rising.

Let me stop this for a moment because we’re well aware of the failed presidency of number 45. It has been discussed and studied at length how number 45 used race to manipulate. Most of this book has been on the impact of racism on blacks, but what quite a few whites fail to understand is that racism has negatively affected them. As Dr King said, (paraphrasing) “the destinies of all are intertwined.” There is no white supremacy when non whites are denied opportunity. A society fails when all are not strong. A three legged table will fall over. It is just that simple.

It is the arrogance created by a belief in white supremacy that was partly responsible for a largely white crowds to attack the Nations capital on January 6, 2021. For years a portion of the white community believed their nation was being taken from them. According to these people, far too many “non americans” were being afforded rights they thought only belonged to them. After all, whites built this country according to them. Not only does racism teach whites a lie about the accomplishments of others thereby creating a psychosis whereby they refuse to see or accept the reality that others besides whites have contributed to civilization but:

“Racism has set whites who are made poor in our society in competition with people of color, and has also increased the separation between classes among whites.”

Horace Seldon

For the past 400 years, wealthy property owning whites have used race to pit moderate to low income whites against people of color. In 2016, so called working class whites developed a cult like following behind a rich inheritance baby who never really had to worry about a job or anything else ever in his life. A man born on third base with a gold spoon stuck in his mouth. Yet they believed this man was the one fighting for them. He was rich, so how was he fighting for them? Based on that, the only way he could have connected was based on race. However President number 45 was not the first to do that. After all, a declaration was made in the late 1700’s that all men were created equal, but those words were just quill pen ink written on parchment.

In prior postd, I cited the 1790 Naturalization Act. This act allowed only white citizenship of this country. While whites could be citizens, only property owning whites could vote. So from the beginning, poor white men did not have equal rights. White women had no rights, yet both played to race. By 1860 most poor white men could vote, by 1920 white women could vote. Still, both groups were not afforded true equal status with wealthy white American males. Working class whites had no work protections and were at the whims of owners. There were no labor unions, no workplace safety regulations, no minimum wage, no maximum on working hours, no child labor laws, nothing. Factory deaths were no stranger to working class whites or anyone else.

The rich were getting richer and all they had to do in order to keep the poor in line and dependent on the crumbs they were getting was to tell them how much they were better than blacks or others of color. As blacks moved north after slavery the rich owners told their white labor how blacks were taking jobs that white men were entitled to. All along, moderate to low income whites have been race baited by the wealthy who did so to keep them in their place. And all throughout American history those whites have fallen for it.

When blacks got civil rights and Affirmative Action became a policy, once agan wealthy whites started telling poor ones how unqualified blacks are taking their jobs. Rich white CEO’s laid off millions of “working class whites” over over the decades while they ship American jobs overseas to exploit foreign workers in “third world” nations for pennies per hour but they told white workers that unqualified blacks or illegal immigrants are taking jobs from whites. As usual, the “working class white” fell for the race baiting. Like Pavlovs dogs, there is a subculture in the white community that begins to salivate in anger at the mention of other races having the same opportunity they do.

Since 1980, American businesses have sent jobs out of this country and it makes no sense. Everybody’s hero, Ray-Gunn, issued in a government business philosophy of laissez faire economics that has cost this nations workers millions of jobs. “Unqualified” blacks, Asians, illegal immigrants from the southern border, nor anyone else were taking jobs from the white working class. White CEOS and corporate owners sent those jobs away. Their pockets got fat while they race baited white working class citizens into a victim mentality.

"Since the beginning of the 1980s, employment relations in U.S. industrial corporations have undergone three major structural changes—which I summarize as rationalization, marketization, and globalization—that have permanently eliminated middle-class jobs.2 From the early 1980s, rationalization, characterized by plant closings, eliminated the jobs of unionized blue-collar workers. From the early 1990s, marketization, characterized by the end of a career with one company as an employment norm, placed the job security of middle-aged and older white-collar workers in jeopardy. From the early 2000s, globalization, characterized by the movement of employment offshore, left all members of the U.S. labor force, even those with advanced educational credentials and substantial work experience, vulnerable to displacement."

William Lazonick
FinancializationUSCorporation.pdf (ineteconomics.org)

How much longer are you poor ass white racists going to continue allowing yourselves to be played?
You're mentally ill.

. Showing disdain for white racism is not racist.

I have disdain for black racism.

It's not racist.
No you have disdain for black skin..like alot of these posters. Be honest. LET THE HATE RUN THROUGH YOU
Does my buddy in the picture have disdain for black skin? He did vote for President Trump, you know..

View attachment 466000

We are drinking Remi Martin and toasting to the stupidity of the Democrat Voter...Yes they are that stupid..

Just for the sake of levity, I've never seen anyone drink cognac out of a champagne flute.
[/QUOTE]
So you have one black Friend huh? Are you guys Friends because he thinks like you or because he's black? Would you call a black man that didn't think like you a friend or a derogatory word? I'm pretty sure I know the answer.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nah, but your refusal to look at the facts presented shows willlful ignorance common among the right wing.

I have looked at the facts you cover in your rant.
I have yet to debate the idea you should be pissed, and agreed you have every right to express them.

That's not willful ignorance you ignorant twat ... Your attempts to play me just suck as bad as your poorly constructed arguments.
I am not compelled to give a fuck what you are ranting about because some white idiot said something just as stupid as the trash you post.

You feel compelled to run your mouth so why not face the facts? There's nothing poorly constructed about the OP, but whites like yourself candle handle the truth about yourselves so you do as you're doing now, trolling.

This thread is not about me being pissed, it's about how whites like YOU continually get played.

America is full of right wingers who complain about leftist fascism because their views are rejected. Right wingers can't be disliked because they want to end healthcare for millions of people, cut school lunch programs, food stamps or any other assistance for people in need, or how they want to protect businesses from getting sued for forcing people to work during a pandemic. Oh no, it's got to be due to them being "conservatives." People can't be rejecting speakers like Ann Coulter because her speeches are racist hatefests, oh no, it's only because the left doesn't tolerate opposing views. I can keep going with examples but I won't. The fact is that the right has created a grievance industry whereby they believe they are the victims of an imaginary oppression that no one else sees only because of their political association.This perceived victimization led to an insurrection.

On January 6th 2021, Whiteys Rebellion took place at the United States Capital in Washington D.C. January 6, 2021 is a day every person living in this country and perhaps most of the world will never forget. Most have described this day as an insurrection started by the lame duck president, Donald Trump. While it is true about this being an insurrection, the fact is that like most everything in his miserable failure of a presidency, Donald Trump stumbled into conditions that were made long before he took office and he just happened to be the straw that broke the proverbial camels back. I won’t be rehashing the decomposing horse that has and will continue to get beaten about this day, instead let me take a look at things from the another angle.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.”

Horace Seldon

As I get older, I seem to be better able to see some things I should have seen years ago. First and foremost is that it is not excusing whites for what they have done to say that it must be difficult to be white. Now those in the racist subculture should not equate this as me saying that whites have it just as tough as we do. No, you don’t. You aren’t hated, denied opportunities then blamed for not achieving after you’ve been denied. So let’s cut that one off right there. I say this because it must be tough for those who do so, to live in a fake reality believing things that never were. The America you were taught about never existed. The claim that your skin color makes you better is untrue. The claim that whites have what they do only because of hard work and merit is not so. The claim that the only real Americans are white is disproven by the fact that people were standing on the shores of this country when European ships found the shores.

“Racism has taught whites that we are entitled to privilege as a right of birth, undercutting the assumption of achieved merit which is one of the cornerstones of democracy.”

Horace Seldon

All of these thing create a psychosis that dwells in the minds of part of the white population. In that psychosis, they are the rightful owners of this land and as such, only they are entitled to the rights and privileges of citizenship. This includes the right to rule or govern. This right is why we were forced to endure the embarrassing and inept presidency of the 45th President of this nation. A black man had just been president, and a woman dared to think she could be president, and that was the red line in the sand white men could not let be crossed. So instead of electing one of the most qualified candidates for president in modern times based on the merits of her achievements, we got an unqualified imbecile whose incompetence has cost over one half million American lives and as of this writing the numbers are still rising.

Let me stop this for a moment because we’re well aware of the failed presidency of number 45. It has been discussed and studied at length how number 45 used race to manipulate. Most of this book has been on the impact of racism on blacks, but what quite a few whites fail to understand is that racism has negatively affected them. As Dr King said, (paraphrasing) “the destinies of all are intertwined.” There is no white supremacy when non whites are denied opportunity. A society fails when all are not strong. A three legged table will fall over. It is just that simple.

It is the arrogance created by a belief in white supremacy that was partly responsible for a largely white crowds to attack the Nations capital on January 6, 2021. For years a portion of the white community believed their nation was being taken from them. According to these people, far too many “non americans” were being afforded rights they thought only belonged to them. After all, whites built this country according to them. Not only does racism teach whites a lie about the accomplishments of others thereby creating a psychosis whereby they refuse to see or accept the reality that others besides whites have contributed to civilization but:

“Racism has set whites who are made poor in our society in competition with people of color, and has also increased the separation between classes among whites.”

Horace Seldon

For the past 400 years, wealthy property owning whites have used race to pit moderate to low income whites against people of color. In 2016, so called working class whites developed a cult like following behind a rich inheritance baby who never really had to worry about a job or anything else ever in his life. A man born on third base with a gold spoon stuck in his mouth. Yet they believed this man was the one fighting for them. He was rich, so how was he fighting for them? Based on that, the only way he could have connected was based on race. However President number 45 was not the first to do that. After all, a declaration was made in the late 1700’s that all men were created equal, but those words were just quill pen ink written on parchment.

In prior postd, I cited the 1790 Naturalization Act. This act allowed only white citizenship of this country. While whites could be citizens, only property owning whites could vote. So from the beginning, poor white men did not have equal rights. White women had no rights, yet both played to race. By 1860 most poor white men could vote, by 1920 white women could vote. Still, both groups were not afforded true equal status with wealthy white American males. Working class whites had no work protections and were at the whims of owners. There were no labor unions, no workplace safety regulations, no minimum wage, no maximum on working hours, no child labor laws, nothing. Factory deaths were no stranger to working class whites or anyone else.

The rich were getting richer and all they had to do in order to keep the poor in line and dependent on the crumbs they were getting was to tell them how much they were better than blacks or others of color. As blacks moved north after slavery the rich owners told their white labor how blacks were taking jobs that white men were entitled to. All along, moderate to low income whites have been race baited by the wealthy who did so to keep them in their place. And all throughout American history those whites have fallen for it.

When blacks got civil rights and Affirmative Action became a policy, once agan wealthy whites started telling poor ones how unqualified blacks are taking their jobs. Rich white CEO’s laid off millions of “working class whites” over over the decades while they ship American jobs overseas to exploit foreign workers in “third world” nations for pennies per hour but they told white workers that unqualified blacks or illegal immigrants are taking jobs from whites. As usual, the “working class white” fell for the race baiting. Like Pavlovs dogs, there is a subculture in the white community that begins to salivate in anger at the mention of other races having the same opportunity they do.

Since 1980, American businesses have sent jobs out of this country and it makes no sense. Everybody’s hero, Ray-Gunn, issued in a government business philosophy of laissez faire economics that has cost this nations workers millions of jobs. “Unqualified” blacks, Asians, illegal immigrants from the southern border, nor anyone else were taking jobs from the white working class. White CEOS and corporate owners sent those jobs away. Their pockets got fat while they race baited white working class citizens into a victim mentality.

"Since the beginning of the 1980s, employment relations in U.S. industrial corporations have undergone three major structural changes—which I summarize as rationalization, marketization, and globalization—that have permanently eliminated middle-class jobs.2 From the early 1980s, rationalization, characterized by plant closings, eliminated the jobs of unionized blue-collar workers. From the early 1990s, marketization, characterized by the end of a career with one company as an employment norm, placed the job security of middle-aged and older white-collar workers in jeopardy. From the early 2000s, globalization, characterized by the movement of employment offshore, left all members of the U.S. labor force, even those with advanced educational credentials and substantial work experience, vulnerable to displacement."

William Lazonick

How much longer are you poor ass white racists going to continue allowing yourselves to be played?
You're mentally ill.
Nah. What I am is right.

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

You're mentally ill.
Nah. What I am is right.

You're the racist. Go play your sick game with some naive college kids. I've dealt with sick race hustlers like you when I lived in Minneapolis. You trash have ruined Minneapolis.

There is no collective culpability and therefore there shall be no collective punishment or collective responsibility.
Right. What a hoot from the collective America which collectively punished the Taliban.
You are confused and stupid.

As I said, collective culpability cannot stand independent of individual culpability, tou fucking moron.

It's not racist.
No you have disdain for black skin..like alot of these posters. Be honest. LET THE HATE RUN THROUGH YOU
Does my buddy in the picture have disdain for black skin? He did vote for President Trump, you know..

View attachment 466000

We are drinking Remi Martin and toasting to the stupidity of the Democrat Voter...Yes they are that stupid..

Just for the sake of levity, I've never seen anyone drink cognac out of a champagne flute.
[/QUOTE]
Well, you have now.

It's not racist.

View attachment 466000

So you have one black Friend huh? Are you guys Friends because he thinks like you or because he's black? Would you call a black man that didn't think like you a friend or a derogatory word? I'm pretty sure I know the answer.
[/QUOTE]
We dont look at the each by the color of our skins, unlike retarded folks like you. We have a lot in common. We are successful, we have family, we are proud citizens of the United States..

It's not racist.

View attachment 466000

We dont look at the each by the color of our skins, unlike retarded folks like you. We have a lot in common. We are successful, we have family, we are proud citizens of the United States..
[/QUOTE]
Yeah you don't look at "his skin color ". If he didn't think like you, you would. Like you said y'all have alot in common, you hating blacks and him hating himself.

• Love

It's not racist.

View attachment 466000

Yeah you don't look at "his skin color ". If he didn't think like you, you would. Like you said y'all have alot in common, you hating blacks and him hating himself.
[/QUOTE]
You really have an issue when it comes to skin color...thus making you a racist prick..Go away, we dont want you here, because you are an idiot....

It's not racist.

View attachment 466000

You really have an issue when it comes to skin color...thus making you a racist prick..Go away, we dont want you here, because you are an idiot....
[/QUOTE]
You don't want me here because you're the racist prick and you don't like getting called on your bullshit. Jackass

• Thanks
We completely understand how your masters have provided you with a healthy dose of fear and horror when it comes to Liberty and Freedom ...
That one is always amusing. Remember, this is CATO's index...

Human Freedom Index
The jurisdictions that took the top 10 places, in order, were New Zealand, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Denmark, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Estonia, and Germany and Sweden (tied in 9th place). Selected countries rank as follows: Japan (11), the United Kingdom and the United States (tied in 17th place),

I wasn't asking CATO for permission.
I don't care what your handlers have provided you with.

Take another dose and you'll feel better ... :thup:

You feel compelled to run your mouth so why not face the facts? There's nothing poorly constructed about the OP, but whites like yourself candle handle the truth about yourselves so you do as you're doing now, trolling.

This thread is not about me being pissed, it's about how whites like YOU continually get played.

I believe you were the one in this thread that was yapping about First Amendment rights and the Freedom of Speech (which I supported).

I read your facts and arguments.
I didn't ask you if your argument was poorly constructed.

I am not running from you or your arguments ... Just identifying both as utter garbage ... :thup:

Right wingers can't be disliked because they want to end healthcare for millions of people, cut school lunch programs, food stamps or any other assistance for people in need, or how they want to protect businesses from getting sued for forcing people to work during a pandemic.
You are wrong.

They don't care one way or another. They just don't want to pay for that shit.

It's like: IM2, pay my kid's lunch for the next 2 years. I am not asking. Do it or go to jail/get shot.

:dunno:

Like I said:

How Long Are you Poor Ass Whites Going to Let Yourselves Be Played?

Because we blacks have paid for white people since this nation started.
Yes, but no living black person has paid for any living white person.

I don't care how much you cry about it, there is NO SUCH THING AS COLLECTIVE CULPABILITY independent of individual culpability.

But, I will compromise. I will support black businesses when I can and I will support funding for that effort.
Thats incorrect. We paid for the GI bill and we pay taxes now that go to whites for community development projects in the burbs. There is such a thing as collective culpability since laws created collective harm. The white racist argument of individualism is without merit.
That's a tax and spend problem, not a racial problem.

Quit making everything about race.

Laws creating collective harm are the fault of GOVERNMENT, which is the people. So, you are arguing for both creating the problem and punishing yourself for the failure that results. You should not also be the beneficiary of such failure.
There is a racial problem that whites such as yourself want to deny it's existence. I will continue making things about race until race is no longer ab issue. Your white ass and others like you is why it remains an issue. Laws and policies were purposefully made to exclude blacks. And that was due to white racism.
You know, the dumbfuck that you are, who makes everything about race, is going to cause more racial animosity because of your stupidity. Go talk to some blacks in the neighborhoods, and see how they have fit in with the American Dream. Because they would look at you and realize what a dumbass you are...
More animosity?? Dude it takes a few seconds scrolling up these threads made and commented on by these racist assholes. Some post all day everyday racist bullshit, they don't need help to hate blacks..
Notice that not one of these idiots has addressed the OP. They continue to get played and are too stupid to see it.

You're the one getting played. Tell us how good the party of Jim Crow and the KKK has been to you.
Wrong. This thread is not about the 1860 Democratic party, but before I stop, you should know that republicans tried making the practice of slavery a constitutional right.-The Corwin Amendment..

How Long Are you Poor Ass Whites Going to Let Yourselves Be Played?
It is true that neither party had a monopoly on white supremacy. Lincoln was one of the worst offenders.
Pretty much everybody was racist in 1860. Blacks, Asians and Latinos were all looked down on, as were Irish, Italians, Eastern Europeans and Catholics of any race. If you weren't of English, Protestant stock, you were considered inferior.
Exactly.

Yet, my Irish ass is supposed to feel sorry for somebody else who was never persecuted or enslaved?

Boo fucking who.

There is no collective culpability and therefore there shall be no collective punishment or collective responsibility.

Those who want to can go fuck themselves at the ass with a 6 1/2 foot concrete spiked dildo.

This thread is about how whites get played. It has nothing to do with your lamebrained claims of colllective culpabiloty or who was not or did not. I've lived with white racism for all my life. The mysterious end of racism in your imagination has never come.

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

You're mentally ill.
Nah. What I am is right.

You're the racist. Go play your sick game with some naive college kids. I've dealt with sick race hustlers like you when I lived in Minneapolis. You trash have ruined Minneapolis.
Your tries to gaslight have no effect. This thread is about how whites like you get played by the real race hustlers. Trash like you are the problem with this country. You're the racist and you can't face the truth.

Last edited:

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

POWERFUL essay IM2.

This is why instead of working with the Democrats to help the American population during this time of crisis, the racist Republican party is hyper focused on made up scandals about Mr. Potato Head and Dr. Suess.

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

Horace Seldon

William Lazonick

POWERFUL essay IM2.

This is why instead of working with the Democrats to help the American population during this time of crisis, the racist Republican party is hyper focused on made up scandals about Mr. Potato Head and Dr. Suess.
Yep. All they have to do in order to get their base to start slobbering is start telling them how replicas of white culture are under attack by blacks or anyone who is anti racist. For some reason these "non racist, equality loving, colorblind individuals" oppose anti racism.

Yep. All they have to do in order to get their base to start slobbering is start telling them how replicas of white culture are under attack by blacks or anyone who is anti racist. For some reason these "non racist, equality loving, colorblind individuals" oppose anti racism.

White people get played when the buy into idiotic political hysteria coming from the left and the right.
White people get played when they believe any of the political whack-jobs of all ethnicities and persuasions care about anything that doesn't serve their masters.
White people get played when they look towards the government to solve anything.

But it isn't restricted to white people.
Didn't Whitney Houston have a song ... Free You Mind and Your Ass Will Follow ... Or something like that?

Last edited:
White people get played when the buy into idiotic political hysteria coming from the left and the right.
White people get played when they believe any of the political whack-jobs of all ethnicities and persuasions care about anything that doesn't serve their masters.
White people get played when they look towards the government to solve anything.

But it isn't restricted to white people.
Didn't Whitney Houston have a song ... Free You Mind and Your Ass Will Follow ... Or something like that?

Perhaps if you free your ass, your mind will follow.

Forum List

Back