BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

Gun control is the tip of the iceberg

what floats underneath is scary

A president who has declared a border crisis an that there is an invasion

results in El Paso shooting where shooter is targeting Hispanics

Border patrol vigilantes who have no training in patrolling the border taking matters in their own hand

Now another shooting in Odessa which has a large Hispanic population. This is my take and yes it has been fully investigate. But what we know is white male gets pulled over along I 20 which leads to El Paso. He shoots the trooper and from initial reports he had plenty of ammo. Then continues into Odessa and starts doing random shooting.

Words matter and for the unbalanced all it takes is careless use of words
Yes a white male with MS13 tats with a last name that isn't Anglo Saxon

Roy Garza?
It's reported that is his name

Whoever let that criminal out of jail needs to pay! He should have been shot in the field the 1st time. He wouldn't make it to jail here, they would shoot his ass with extreme prejudice. And once he's there and he shot cops? Pffft! He would not go free again for a long, long time.

Look at all the innocent people that got hurt and killed because this asshole should have hanged shortly after his trial.

Pictures

9524098_G.jpg

Well, he has quite a history - he was convicted of shooting two Odessa police officers in 2015 - and then appealed....

Roy Daniel Garza, 29, was sentenced to life in prison following his conviction in connection with the shooting of two Odessa police officers, Cpl. Cory Wester and Sgt. Pedro “Pete” Gonzalez during a nine-hour standoff at Clayton Manor Townhomes on Dec. 23, 2015. He was convicted and sentenced by a jury in the 161st District Court of Judge John Smith.

Garza surrendered to officers after the apartment he had been hiding in was destroyed by gunfire, gas canisters and an armored personnel carrier which had broken through the front wall.

Following his conviction, Garza’s former court-appointed lawyer, Michael McLeaish, filed a notice of appeal stating Garza wanted to appeal his conviction, and two weeks after that, a motion for a new trial was filed.

The reason Garza’s appeal was granted was because of new evidence that had been uncovered which favored the defense.

The defendant’s motion states on Dec. 15, Assistant District Attorney Michael Munk sent Garza’s counsel a letter disclosing forensic evidence relating to Wester’s vest previously unknown to the defense.

“At trial, the State argued to the jury that the hole was an alleged projectile exit hole which supported the State’s theory of Defendant’s guilt,” the document stated. “In contrast, the manufacture of the ballistic vest expressly disagreed with the State’s argument.”...

Garza appealing attempted capital murder conviction
His death sentence for this little episode might preclude his appeal.

It's shocking that he was released after attempting to murder two police officers. His victims today have the government as an accomplice.
Well, releasing a crazy man from prison who has a history of shooting people up wasn't the best idea, but when threatened with a bazillion-dollar lawsuit, some small towns just want to wash their hands of the whole thing and hope that the offender learned his lesson when he is released. This time, it didn't work. My hunch is the man is schizophrenic who does not take his meds, and there was no one around to make him take his medicine if he was so treated. That too was a huge mistake, particularly if he was on some kind of parole agreement. I've been updating a post with incomplete sentences in it for the past 20 minutes. Have they all been accounted for with the death toll at 5? I sure hope the victims got good care. It's hard when there are so many in such wide open spaces.
OkI'll

He is dead

Irrelevant

Bullshit she is nice
You have me mistaken for someone who gives a fuck. When you insinuate rights are dependent on what someone might or might not do is bullshit.

Oh, puh-leeeze...just stop it.
I will not

Of course you won't. You'd rather be an asshole...but it is your only talent, so I can grok while you feel compelled to indulge it.
You can call me an asshole all you want but I was right in what I said.

That happens every day in Obama's and Hillary Clinton's Chicago..

Nothing new

Yes it does and by people that are usually not allow to own a firearm because of a criminal conviction...
Yet they are free...

Blame the justice system in Illinois for that...

I grew up outside Chi-town and back in the day the saying was that minorities got less time for shooting their own than shooting a white guy and I bet it still holds true.

The shooting in Texas is a reminder the dangerous times we live in.

Sooner or later the left will win if this keep going...
Let the war begin...

For me I am not in a mood for any conflict and before you call me the name of a cat or the part of a woman private part you need to understand this old dog has fought too long.

America need to start discussing the society we live in and the fact many on the left use Sweden as their model they want without knowing the laws they have and the lack of a melting pot.

We must discuss the fact we put kids on pills because pathetic parents can not be bothered with raising their kids and Teachers can not be bother to handle a kid.

Also the violent society we depict in our entertainment add fuel to kids and adults using mental health medication and people on those drugs usually are delusional and our entertainment industry give them the idea it is cool to kill.

Then our 24/7/365 News cycle and unfiltered web glorifies these mentally deranged individuals causing others to believe they can have 15 minutes of fame which should be never allowed.

The fact is America is lost and the war is over before it ever began...

I know you Yell your Yell but fact is the backlash is coming and it will be harsh...

Our Civil Society has been virtually dismantled. What you mention are symptoms of destroying the bourgeois values of:

Get married before you have children and strive to stay married for their sake.
Get the education you need for gainful employment, work hard, and avoid idleness.
Go the extra mile for your employer or client.
Be a patriot, ready to serve the country.
Be neighborly, civic-minded, and charitable.
Avoid coarse language in public.
Be respectful of authority.
Eschew substance abuse and crime.

Paying the price for breakdown of the country's bourgeois culture

Bullshit she is nice
You have me mistaken for someone who gives a fuck. When you insinuate rights are dependent on what someone might or might not do is bullshit.

I will not

Of course you won't. You'd rather be an asshole...but it is your only talent, so I can grok while you feel compelled to indulge it.

Yes, you were quite right in noting that you do not give a fuck. So what else is new?

Yes it does and by people that are usually not allow to own a firearm because of a criminal conviction...
Yet they are free...

I grew up outside Chi-town and back in the day the saying was that minorities got less time for shooting their own than shooting a white guy and I bet it still holds true.

Let the war begin...

For me I am not in a mood for any conflict and before you call me the name of a cat or the part of a woman private part you need to understand this old dog has fought too long.

America need to start discussing the society we live in and the fact many on the left use Sweden as their model they want without knowing the laws they have and the lack of a melting pot.

We must discuss the fact we put kids on pills because pathetic parents can not be bothered with raising their kids and Teachers can not be bother to handle a kid.

Also the violent society we depict in our entertainment add fuel to kids and adults using mental health medication and people on those drugs usually are delusional and our entertainment industry give them the idea it is cool to kill.

Then our 24/7/365 News cycle and unfiltered web glorifies these mentally deranged individuals causing others to believe they can have 15 minutes of fame which should be never allowed.

I know you Yell your Yell but fact is the backlash is coming and it will be harsh...

Our Civil Society has been virtually dismantled. What you mention are symptoms of destroying the bourgeois values:

Get the education you need for gainful employment, work hard, and avoid idleness.

Today I was in Bellville, Texas and was at the store and the politeness I saw was amazing compared to Houston...

Why?

Old German Families up there...

We have lost our way...

That happens every day in Obama's and Hillary Clinton's Chicago..

Nothing new

Yet they are free...

Let the war begin...

America need to start discussing the society we live in and the fact many on the left use Sweden as their model they want without knowing the laws they have and the lack of a melting pot

the cops killed him

Yet they are free...

Let the war begin...

Our Civil Society has been virtually dismantled. What you mention are symptoms of destroying the bourgeois values:

Today I was in Bellville, Texas and was at the store and the politeness I saw was amazing compared to Houston...

Why?

We have lost our way...

Well, even as society declines, some of us are still determined to live in a civil manner.

I will not

Yes, you were quite right in noting that you do not give a fuck. So what else is new?
that's irrelevant she was making the case for banning ar15s you can sit by and let it pass because you think she's nice but I will not.

Stop it he is dead

A suspect, who local police identified only as a white male in his mid-30s, was shot and killed at an Odessa movie theater, local police said.

I know this sounds simplistic but when you have a borderline loner who feels he has nothing left to lose and he combines that state of mind with suicidal tendencies and massive amounts of legal and illegal drugs in his system and after playing stimulating violent video games where death is the goal absent of any emotion...you have yourself a timebomb who wants to commit suicide by mass murder because he is enraged and out of his mind. And so he finds gun-free zones and becomes a legend in his own mind while others are dead or in agony writhing around on the floor bleeding out unless help comes.

I love owning my own gun and am considering getting a permit to carry. I used to be a very good shot during target practice but need to hone up. I am tired of looking over my shoulder in the supermarket in this leftist radical climate I must reside in unless I move to Switzerland.

Let the war begin...

Why?

We have lost our way...

Well, even as society declines, some of us are still determined to live in a civil manner.

Very true.

I still hold a door open, say thank you and tip my servers well when they do a good job.

Many millennials can not be bother just being Civil...

The Serbian I was with is a Millennial and she was screaming like a lunatic at a young lady at the counter because her coffee was not ready in the time she wanted...

I told her that sometime honey is better than the vinegar she was spewing and she did not even understand...

The generation gap and the fact Generation X messed up badly has caused great harm to this fine nation.

I will not

that's irrelevant she was making the case for banning ar15s you can sit by and let it pass because you think she's nice but I will not.

No, she wasn't. She made the case that we have a problem with mentally ill people.

When I contribute to the USMB, its under Anonymous. Because I am afraid my identity as the Real Silver Shroud might be revealed.

Stop it he is dead

A suspect, who local police identified only as a white male in his mid-30s, was shot and killed at an Odessa movie theater, local police said.

Good!

Save the taxpayer from having to feed him and Progressives saying we need to keep him alive...

Forum List

Back