BREAKING: Another White woman punched in face by black suspect in Manhattan amid rash of black-on-White attacks

Here we go again. To put it succinctly, White women are under attack by what appears to be violent feral black savages wondering the city streets. These attacks aren't random. These women are being purposely targeted. This has to end. I encourage all White women to read this book by David Duke, a White civil rights advocate. Once you do and become racially aware, and are around black people, your life will be a lot safer.

View attachment 927131

No, reading a book doesn't fix it... what fixes it is conceal carry, and blowing the asshole away.
They're not allowed to do that in NYC. Honestly, if any of the victims voted for Eric Adams, Kathy Hochul, or Joe Biden, they deserve this.

Yep, hope it was a female lefty, would be fitting.

Do you celebrate Barack Obama?
I celebrate the historic nature of his election but I don't think he was a particularly great president. Maybe by comparison (he never owned another human being as property so that's already a leg up on a bunch of them) but he could of done more for average Americans and less for wealthy and corporate America.

I find the practice of random assaults on innocent people to be disturbing and uncivilized. The fact that you find humor in that is disturbing.
No, not really. I find the reality of it horrifying. But I can look at any issue on multiple levels simultaneously rather than through a lens of monostatic absolutism. No offense intended. I think that politically you and I are both of the same ilk. I just may be a little more complex than you.

I celebrate the historic nature of his election but I don't think he was a particularly great president. Maybe by comparison (he never owned another human being as property so that's already a leg up on a bunch of them) but he could of done more for average Americans and less for wealthy and corporate America.
Obama hated you, but just not quite as much as he hated me.

Well...that's about what I'd say about Washington.

I celebrate his military prowess, and his leadership in setting the country on a path toward freedom instead of monarchy by setting the precedent of laying aside the power of the presidency after two terms.

Well...that's about what I'd say about Washington.

I celebrate his military prowess, and his leadership in setting the country on a path toward freedom instead of monarchy by setting the precedent of laying aside the power of the presidency after two terms.
Obama didn't own people as property and brutalize them to work for his benefit. We're not here comparing accomplishments between Obama and Washington you bozo. We're sussing out which one of us celebrates violent pieces of shits who assault women and that person is clearly you.

I am just trying to do you a solid, peanut, and lay some reality on you. But you just go right ahead and sit there playing with yourself. I don’t care. 🐔
Is that reality though? Explain how you know its reality. What I'm doing is playing with you and seeing how long and how far you're going to go to pretend that you know what Obama's feelings are. :laugh: I make rational arguments, son. Dont expect anything but laughter from me for your play play arguments.

Obama didn't own people as property and brutalize them to work for his benefit. We're not here comparing accomplishments between Obama and Washington you bozo. We're sussing out which one of us celebrates violent pieces of shits who assault women and that person is clearly you.
And Obama killed brown kids...American Citizens...without due process.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Abdulrahman_al

And Obama killed brown kids...American Citizens...without due process.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Abdulrahman_al
Which again is horrible but again I don't celebrate Obama the person. I celebrate the history of the first black man being elected into office but I clearly stated earlier that I don't think Obama was a great president and that above is one of those reasons. Hell, I wouldn't have a problem with Obama being charged for the deaths of Anwar Awlaki and his family. Again, you're the only one out of two of us who has defended a person who assaulted innocent people. Facts.

Last edited:
Logical consequences that illustrate the need for Chauvin's law.

This time it's claimed to be a rash.

Creating total submission of black men is the only solution that can be imagined for America. It doesn't work!
Fucking idiotic

Are you saying black men need to OD on Fentanyl??

Which again is horrible but again I don't celebrate Obama the person. I celebrate the history of the first black man being elected into office but I clearly stated earlier that I don't think Obama was a great president and that above is one of those reasons. Hell, I wouldn't have a problem with Obama being charged for the deaths of Anwar Awlaki and his family. Again, you're the only one out of two of us who has defended a person who assaulted innocent people. Facts.
He can't be remembered as the first black president or for the Affordable Care act...only the worst thing he has done.

Blacks owned 1 million white slaves in Africa.

Slavery and bigotry were and are worldwide issues, not a unique American one

The United States was perhaps the most liberal country in history. If you don’t agree with it list some countries of the world that were better?
Hey genius, we are in AMERICA. That's a cop-out to not deal with it in America.

I find the practice of random assaults on innocent people to be disturbing and uncivilized. The fact that you find humor in that is disturbing.
I find the fact that you racist assholes pull out one of two incidents involving someone black and then you try and blanket every black person in America with it. How many black men are actually walking up and punching old white ladies? The one or two that do it, are definitely going to pay the price which they should. I am sick of these white dickheads trying to blame every black man in America for the actions of one or two.

Forum List

Back