BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Here comes the cherry-picked anti-Muslim propoganda.

Was this on the killers facebook or something?

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

You're spamming.

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

You're spamming.
Cherry picked my azz... your whole fucking book is filled with VIOLENCE- You can't handle the truth.. Quoting YOUR KORAN IS SPAM????????

Obama's time in office has been fraught with turmoil. One terrorist attack after another, one mass shooting after another, massive rioting, looting, burning and anarchy in the streets. This has been a most unpleasant eight years. I will be glad when he's gone.
Were you asleep during Bush's 8 years. The country was attacked.

That was a surprise attack and then Bush took action.

Obama does not have that excuse and his actions have been to make the problem(s) worse.
They were told it was going to happen and ignored the warning.
If Clinton knew it was going to happen why didn't he deport the nine terrorists?

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Notice how violent the Koran is!

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. Verse 9:33 tells Muslims that Allah has charted them to make Islam "superior over all religions."This chapter was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

See Muslims believe in making slaves of people if you don't submit, FASCISM- to their belief system

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Notice how violent the Koran is!

Quran contains a lot of peaceful phrases as well, but it's neither here nor there. What does this have to do with the motivation of the killer? Is he quoting this stuff on FB or such? Police haven't said anything except he's "zombie like".

These same fucking crazyazz slime who demand we SUBMIT or die are the very ones coming here by the 1000's

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew." See also the verse that follows (9:42) - "If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them" This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country and on Christian soil, in this case, according to the historians).

This verse PROVES Muslim do not fight only in self defense.. ISLAM= VIOLENCE..

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter." This passage sanctions the slaughter (rendered "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: Hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to "fight in the way of Allah" (3:167) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians 5:51-52), and "alarmists" or "agitators who include those who merely speak out against Islam, according to Muhammad's biographers. It is worth noting that the victims are to be sought out by Muslims, which is what today's terrorists do. If this passage is meant merely to apply to the city of Medina, then it is unclear why it is included in Allah's eternal word to Muslim generations.

Murderous slaughter.. What a lovely book, no? (sarc

Enough spamming the thread with these verses. Your point was made with first post. Move on please.

Are you sure you're not a vegetable?

With what has been going on in the world, it's not exactly a stretch for the possibility that if the perp looked Hispanic to actually be Arab.
With the crap you've been spewing it's not exactly a stretch for the possibility that if you look like a drooling retard you probably are.

Look man I don't know what your problem is.

The reports are it's a Hispanic male, correct?

All's I'm saying that when you look around and see what is going on in the world today, and what's been happening here in the U.S., I'm simply wondering if this could actually have been someone with an Arab background and another Islamic attack.

What is so unreasonable about that?

I don't have a problem. You are the one who harbors so much bigotry and xenophobia. No wonder you support Trump

So he's not Hispanic after all.
Are you going to apologize to me now?

No. You happened to be right this time, but it doesn't change the fact that your suspicions were based on bigotry and xenophobia. In this instance, it just happened to pan out.

Washington mall shooting suspect Arcan Cetin was 'zombie-like' during arrest

No evidence pointed to terrorism, Michael Knutson, assistant special agent in charge of the Seattle FBI, said at the news conference late Saturday night. Authorities believe he is the only shooter.

...The exact motive behind the shooting that killed four women and a man in a Macy's store remains unclear, but authorities say Cetin's ex-girlfriend used to work at the store. However, she has not worked there in several months and now lives in another county. KING 5 reported that Cetin was in possession of three guns Friday night; all of them were legally purchased, but Cetin stole them from a family member. The weapon used Friday night was a .22 Ruger, according to law enforcement, KING 5 reported.

The Seattle Times reports that Cetin's criminal record includes three assault charges related to domestic violence, the victim being Cetin's stepfather. Cetin also was arrested on a drunken driving charge, the Times reports.

A judge told Cetin Dec. 29 he could not possess a firearm, according to the Times. His stepfather convinced the judge not to impose a no-contact order. He said his stepson was "going through a hard time."

He sounds like a troubled violent young person. Not much different than a number of other mass shooters we've had. The police describe him as "zombie like" state when they arrested him.

This is on his Tumblr account

tumblr_nrgbx3WmPY1uzb3lgo1_1280.jpg

"My other dood Ali Come on me. Supreme burrito of Iran arcanmotherrussiavodkaandak47"

The crazy bastard you have championed is a terrorist sympathizing creep

I'm championing no one, I'm sticking to known facts. Is it possible for you to do the same?

You are IGNORING known facts - any that contradict your Islamist agenda.

No. You happened to be right this time, but it doesn't change the fact that your suspicions were based on bigotry and xenophobia. In this instance, it just happened to pan out.

Yep -- I called it. You are not Man enough.

It's just easier for you to just repeat the silly mantra you have been trained to repeat, I guess.

That's a pretty juvenile world you live in where the opposition to a religio-political ideology is an act of "Bigotry and Xenophobia", but an assumption that the killer must be Hispanic isn't.

I must commend you, however, on making confirming my prediction. So far, 100% of the apologists have simply doubled down on their dogma and 0% have manned up. Some people are simply incapable of learning, I guess.

Last edited:
He incites people He creates the atmosphere for this kind of thing. AGAIN, NO OTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE NOW OR IN MODERN TIMES HAS ENGENDERED VIOLENCE AT HIS/HER RALLIES. IT IS ALL DOWN TO TRUMP.
Too bad you missed the 60s! It was truly history changing.

The History of Violence on Presidential Campaign Trails
EPA_trump_rally_Cf_160314_12x5_1600.jpg

Protests Turn Violent at the 1968 Democratic National Convention

People were holding Trump signs at the 1968 DNC?

How prescient of them!

Yep -- I called it. You are not Man enough.

It's just easier for you to just repeat the silly mantra you have been trained to repeat, I guess.

That's a pretty juvenile world you live in where the opposition to a religio-political ideology is an act of "Bigotry and Xenophobia", but assumptions that the killer must be Hispanic isn't.

I must commend you, however, on making confirming my prediction. So far, 100% of the apologists have simply doubled down on their dogma and 0% have manned up. Some people are simply incapable of learning, I guess.

You saw a brown man and just assumed the worst based on your own prejudice, no facts whatsoever. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You saw a brown man and just assumed the worst based on your own prejudice, no facts whatsoever. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

One might as well offer evidence that that the Earth is billions of years old to a raving fundamentalist who insists it is just 6000.

You true believers make for quite the interesting study. You are ignorant, you are incapable of logic, the notion of probability completely escapes you and your positions are completely hypocritical.

The victims do not matter a whit to you. The threat to western civilization due to Islam does not matter to you. All that matters is YOU, and your selfish need to feel smug and superior by calling people names if they don't join you in defending all the mayhem caused by Islam.

You are a boy and you will remain a boy until you man up.

Forum List

Back